Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023-24: Check here Live & Upcoming scholarships for girl students in India 2023 through this blog we provide women and girls scholarship 2023. Check all Girls scholarship for economically weaker students in India 2023. In India, most people want to support females with Grant. It is granted for young ladies. This scholarship is meant to advance better education and career opportunities for a scholarship for girls who yet do not match their male counterparts on different socio-economic parameters. All things considered, whenever given a chance, the lady doesn’t fall behind men either in the expert field or scholastics. Under this scheme, girls are encouraged to offset their financial impediments and are enable to pursue academic and career opportunities. Many government departments, as well as private organizations, offer several scholarship opportunities to uplift the necessity of female education. Some of these programs of scholarship for girls include Santoor Women Scholarship 2023, PM Scholarship for 12th, L’Oréal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship, and the Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship. In, India There is also one most famous scholarship known as PM SCHOLARSHIP.
Scholarships for women are often established to help promote gender equality and to support women in achieving their education and career goals. Historically, women have faced barriers to education and career advancement, and scholarships for women aim to address these disparities by providing financial assistance to help them pursue their studies and enter fields where they are underrepresented.
Additionally, scholarships for women may also help to promote diversity and inclusivity in the workforce and in leadership positions, as well as promote the economic empowerment of women. Women often have to balance their roles as caregivers, which can be challenging to pursue education or career goals, Scholarships can help ease the financial burden and provide the necessary support for them to pursue their goals.
Moreover, scholarships for women can also help to address the wage gap, as women tend to earn less than men in many fields. As a result, scholarships can provide women with the resources they need to succeed in their chosen fields, and help to build a more equitable and just society.
260+ International Female Scholarship Apply here
With the changing time, people are accepting the importance of education for girls. But still, the financial constraints, are the main barrier for girls belonging to not so prosperous backgrounds. Here comes the job of ladies’ explicit grants that urges them to counter their monetary imperatives and seek after scholastic and professional openings. Eligibility criteria, as well as scholarship amounts, vary from one scholarship scheme to another.
Scholarship For Girls 2023
Education is a fundamental right and a key to a better future. However, many girls and women are still denied this right due to various socio-economic and cultural factors. To help bridge this gap and empower girls and women through education, the Government of India has launched several scholarship schemes, one of which is the Women and Girls Scholarship Scheme. In this article, we will provide an overview of the Women and Girls Scholarship Scheme and its benefits. Education is a fundamental right and a key to a better future. However, many girls and women are still denied this right due to various socio-economic and cultural factors. To help bridge this gap and empower girls and women through education, the Government of India has launched several scholarship schemes, one of which is the Women and Girls Scholarship Scheme. In this article, we will provide an overview of the Women and Girls Scholarship Scheme and its benefits.
Scholarships for girls is one of the best scholarship for girls to provide better education and career opportunities. Government and private organizations in different fields like science and research, management, aviation, hospitality, and defense have been offering women scholarships and grants towards encouraging the better half of the population to take academic opportunities. PRAGATI Scholarship is one of the famous scholarship for girls student, Scholarship rewards a total of 5,000 scholarships to girl scholars. Candidate can apply for the Pragati Scholarship, the girl candidates must be studying in an AICTE approved college/institution. The details of AICTE Pragati Scholarship eligibility criteria annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 8 lakh during the preceding financial year.
Scholarships for girls are important for several reasons. Here are a few:
- Overcoming Financial Barriers: In many parts of the world, girls face significant financial barriers to education. Scholarships can help alleviate these barriers by providing financial support to cover the costs of tuition, books, and other expenses.
- Encouraging Girls to Pursue Education: Scholarships can also serve as an incentive for girls to pursue education. When girls know that there is financial support available for them to attend school, they are more likely to take advantage of educational opportunities.
- Promoting Gender Equality: Providing scholarships for girls helps to promote gender equality in education. When girls are educated, they are more likely to have access to better jobs, earn higher salaries, and contribute more to their communities.
- Reducing Gender Gaps: In many countries, there is a significant gender gap in educational attainment. Scholarships for girls can help reduce this gap by providing girls with the resources they need to succeed in school.
- Empowering Girls: Education is a powerful tool for empowering girls and giving them the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in life. Scholarships for girls can help provide this education and help girls realize their full potential.
Top Scholarships for Girl Students in India 2023
Gender inequality is one of the major concerns in India, While education is an investment a family makes in its child. But this is is not the case everywhere still are areas in India. Many government and private organisations offer several scholarship opportunities to uplift the condition of female education in India. Given below is the list of government and private scholarships for women and girls that a student must watch for
- Abhilasha Scholarship
- Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- CBSE UDAAN
- Clinic Plus Scholarship
- Dr. Reddy’s Foundation Sashakt Scholarship
- DST Women Scientist Fellowship (WOS-A)
- DST Women Scientist Fellowship (WOS-B)
- Fair and Lovely Scholarship
- Google Computer Science Scholarship
- Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child: UGC Scholarship for PG Programmes
- Internshala Scholarship: Career Scholarship for Girls
- JBNSTS Scholarship – Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti
- L’Oréal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship
- Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship, Kerala
- Prabha Dutt Fellowship
- Pragati Scholarship – AICTE-Scholarship Scheme to Girl Child (SSGC)
- Santoor Women’s Scholarship
- Savitribai Phule Scholarship – Award for Backward Girl Students of Maharashtra
- Scholarship for Single Girl Child – CBSE
- Smt. Geeta Lochan Girl Child Scholarship Programme
- SOF Girl Child Scholarship Scheme
- Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students
- Technip India Limited Scholarship Program
- UGAM – Legrand Scholarship Program
List of Top Women and Girls Scholarship 2023
|Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme||National Minority communities (Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Parsis, Jains, and Buddhists)||Class 9th and 10th – up to ₹10,000.|
Class 11th and 12th – up to ₹ 12,000.
|AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme||technical degree or diploma course||Tuition fee up to ₹ 30, 000|
|Clinic Plus Scholarship||Std. VI – X||₹ 1.00 lakh.|
|Avasar Scholarship||Currently studying in Class X or Class XII|
|Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls||₹ 25,000|
|Fair and Lovely Foundation for Higher Education for Women scholarship||Undergraduate and Post-graduate education||₹25,000 to ₹40,000.|
|L’Oreal Scholarship for Young Women in Science||Women in the Science and Technology |
Passed standard XII (Science) from India
|₹ 2.5 lakhs|
|Prabha Dutt Fellowship||open to women who are Indian Nationals in the age group of 25 to 40.||₹1.00 lakh|
|Tata Housing Scholarship for meritorious girls||enrolled in the Civil Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management courses||₹ 60,000 annually|
|Santoor Scholarship||professional courses after Class 12th|
|CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship scheme||the single child of their parent and have passed Class 10th||Get ₹ 500 on the monthly basis for 2 years|
|Postdoctoral Fellowship for Women|| unemployed |
Ph. D Women
|Initial 2 years, ₹ 38,800 per month|
Rest 3 years, up to ₹ 46,500 per month
|Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme||pursuing higher education||₹ 25,000 (as JRF) and ₹ 28,000 (as SRF) monthly basis for 5 years|
|CBSE Udaan||get paid for their admission fee, tuition-fee, and cost of study materials, tablets, or other miscellaneous expenses|
|Kalpana Chawla National Scholarship||Class 12th get financial support to pursue technical education||21 winners get an opportunity to attend the NASA camp.|
|Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship||Brings women in the engineering and technology domain.||tuition fee for the B. Tech/ integrated M. Tech course is paid.|
|Kiran Girls Scholarship Scheme||pursuing B.E/ B. Tech in IT and Computer Science, or ENTC from the engineering colleges in Pune, Nagpur, Goa, or Hyderabad||₹40,000 on the annual basis.|
|Women Scientist Scheme||Who have suffered breaks in their career due to family and children responsibilities.||
on the monthly basis for a period of 3 years.
|Grace Hopper scholarship||Graduate and undergraduate girl students of Computer Science, IT, MIS, Math, Physics, Human-Computer interaction, and Electrical Engineering|
Scholarship for Girl Students – AICTE
Google Computer Science Scholarship
Google has invited scholarship applications for those girl students who want to do something in the field of technology. All the women selected in this scholarship will get an amount of $ 1,000 in the year 2023. Let us tell you that this amount will be given based on diversity, equity and inclusion, innovation, and academic performance. Along with this, the girls who are applying for this scholarship should have got their admission to any college as regular students for the bachelor’s degree in the session 2023.
Scholarship For Girl Students After 12th
Various scholarship schemes are being run by the central government and state governments so that the economic condition does not hinder girls’ education. There is a scholarship scheme named ‘Gaon Ki Beti‘ in this scheme. Under this, 12th pass girls are given a scholarship of 500 rupees, i.e. 5000 for 10 months.
|CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship||Rs 500|
|Fair and Lovely Scholarship||Rs 25000|
|Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship For MP Girls||Rs 5000 per year|
|Hazarat Mahal Scholarship For Girls||Rs 12000/-|
|Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Girls||Various rewards|
|Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls||INR 25000 cash prize|
|Muslim Nadar Girls Kerala Scheme||Rs 1250 per annum|
|Pragati Girls Scholarship||Cover fees for both diploma and degree course|
|Pratibha Kiran MP Scholarship||Rs 750 Every Month|
|Sashakt Scholarship 2023||Cover the complete expense of a 3-year degree course|
|SOF Girl Child Scholarship Scheme||Rs 5000|
|Tata Scholarship For Girls||Rs 1 Lakh|
How to apply for scholarship for girls?
- Applications will be invited once in a year on the National e-Scholarship Portal of the Government of India. Short notification will also be uploaded on the UGC website.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Only verified online applications will be considered for award of scholarship.
- Affidavit regarding Single girl child status may be uploaded as per format.
- 3,000 fresh scholarships will be awarded every year.
- The awardee can avail of other scholarship also during the tenure of this scholarship.
SCHOLARSHIP FOR SINGLE GIRL CHILD has been closed. “Click here“
The Women and Girls Scholarship Scheme is a great initiative by the Government of India to empower girls and women through education. The scholarship provides financial assistance to girls and women from economically weaker sections to pursue their education and encourages them to be financially independent. Eligible girls and women should apply for the scholarship and take the first step towards a better future.
2 thoughts on “Women and Girls Scholarship Scheme 2023 in India by Government”
For d Ed scolarship
For d Ed scolarship
Comments are closed.