Santoor Scholarship 2023-24: Santoor Scholarship last date is 30 November 2023 for the academic year 2023. The main aim of the santoor scholarship is to upgrade the level of women in society and provide tuition fees, colleges fee and other expenses and INR 24,000 per annum for women who can’t pursue their further education. Through this article, candidates get the contact number, last date, application form pdf, online application form of the scholarship.
Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares are behind the Santoor Scholarship program. The program’s goal is to provide financial aid to underprivileged girls who want to continue their education beyond high school. The program, which was started in 2016–17, provides assistance to 1900 students annually from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, and Chhattisgarh.
Santoor Women Scholarship is a popular scholarship started for the benefit of young Indian girls by Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares. An interested candidate must fill the Santoor scholarship 2023 before the last date is 30 November 2023.
Santoor Women Scholarship 2023
santoor scholarship 2023 last date is 30 November 2023, More than 900 girls annually receive this scholarship scheme to upgrade their studies. The students who passed out their 12th from well-recognized universities are eligible to apply for Santoor Scholarship. Basically, these scholarship schemes are available to pursue their graduation in fields of Science, Arts and Commerce streams. In, India There is also one most famous scholarship know as PM SCHOLARSHIP. This scholarship will be awarded to the students of 12th class who comes under the poverty line and belongs to Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana state.
Santoor Women Scholarship Application Form
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria must apply using the prescribed application form. Santoor Women Scholarship Application form can also be downloaded from the official website. The prospective candidates are required to submit the duly filled-in application form by the deadline, to be considered for the grant. The candidate would be given Rs. 24,000 per annum till they complete their course of study. Students are permitted to utilize the scholarship for tuition fees or other expenses incidental to education. Santoor Women Scholarship 2023-24 last date for applying is 30 November 2023.
Detailed information about the Santoor Women Scholarship Scheme
Those applicants selected by the official authorities of the Santoor foundation will provide some reward. As a reward, the students will receive the scholarship as financial support. Some details are mentioned below to clarify the things.
- Above than 900 girl students receive this scholarship reward annually to continue your studies.
- The applicants selected will receive financial support of INR 24000 annually till the graduation course in any stream gets completed.
- This scholarship can be used to get support in tuition fees, hostel fees, mess charges or any other expense related to studies.
- The girl students of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Karnataka are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
The selected students under the Santoor Scholarship Programme will be offered a grant of INR 24,000 every year until the completion of their degree. This scholarship amount will be used for tuition fees or other expenses education.
Important Dates Of Santoor
- The registration will starts in 25 October 2023.
- The due date to apply for Santoor Women’s Scholarship Scheme will be in 30 November 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2023
- Available only for young women from underprivileged backgrounds from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, or Telangana.
- Must be passed Class 10 from a local government school.
- Must be passed Class 12 from a government school/junior college in the academic year 2023.
- Have enrolled in a full-time graduate program beginning 2023.
Note: The duration of the full-time graduate course must be minimum 3 years.
How to Apply Santoor Scholarship Online ?
Those candidates eligible to apply for Santoor Women’s Scholarship Scheme need to follow below application procedure-
- Firstly, visit the official website www.santoorscholarships.com or https://www.buddy4study.com/page/santoor-women-scholarship and then clicks on the option new to register.
- Secondly, create your login ID and password for future communication.
- Then, log in yourself and fill your communication, personal and educational details.
- Here you need to write the reason to apply for this scholarship scheme within 600 words.
- Finally, attach the docs required in the right format and click on the submit option.
Documents required for Santoor Women Scholarship Scheme:
The candidates applying for this scholarship scheme needs to attach the required documents in the correct format. Find the required docs information below-
- Passport size photograph of the current year.
- A scanned copy of applicant’s passbook (other than Gramin Bank)
- Aadhaar card Scanned Copy
- A scanned copy of the class 10 mark sheet and passing certificate
- A scanned copy of class 12 mark sheet and passing certificate
- Copy of caste certificate for minorities.
Terms and conditions to apply for Santoor Women Scholarship Scheme:
Those candidates registered and got selected need to read out the terms and conditions to apply for Santoor Women’s Scholarship Scheme.
- If the details provided are not as per the requirement that the officials have the right to reject the registration form.
- The officials have the right to change, modify or implement new norms at any time during the process.
- If the docs and the details found to be wrong then the form will get rejected by the higher authorities.
- To avoid any kind of rejection the candidates must fill the form and attach the docs clearly and accurately.
Declaration of results for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship Scheme
The students selected need s to go for the next interview round. Then the selected one will get their results soon as the final list obtained online.
For any assistance regarding Santoor Women’s Scholarship Scheme contact us here.
- Via mail, you can contact the officials.
- Contact to the address via letter
Stellar IT Park, Tower–1,
Ground Floor, Office No. 8, 9 & 10,
C – 25, Sector – 62,
Noida – 201301, India
Applicants for this scholarship programme will be able to realize their ambitions in 12th grade. In such a way, girls are able to improve their level of education while attending higher education. An educated woman educates a family, which helps a nation prosper. Please contact us through the same website if you require additional assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The role of the document in the final is very important because if the students clear all rounds, the documents will be needed for their further processing. Students will have to print out the original document and the authority so that further programs can be extended.
The answer to this varies depending on the circumstances. Please send an email to our Viterbi Graduate Admission Office with your full name and the Santoor Scholarship scheme number you were issued with the previous application.
Santoor Scholarships are open to girls from underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds, who wish to pursue their degree/diploma. The scholarships will cover the states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana.
Eligible candidates can apply through the application forms which will be available with the Headteacher/principal of the respective school/junior college. Applications can also be downloaded from the website www.santoorscholarships.com
The following need to be enclosed along with the application form:
• Two recent passport size color photographs
• The first two pages of the applicant’s bank passbook.
• Photocopy of the parent’s/ guardian’s Aadhar card/ration card.
• Grade 10 certificate.
• Grade 12/lnter/PUC certificate or Provisional grade 12/lnter/PUC certificate/ examination hall ticket.