Bharathiar University offered Bharathiar University Scholarship for SC/ST students to provide Financial Assistance as per the directives of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Bharathiar University Scholarship
The Bharathiar University was established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnadu in February 1982 under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982). The Postgraduate Centre of the University of Madras, which was functioning in Coimbatore before 1982 formed the core of the Bharathiar University. In May 1985 the University received the recognition from University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi for the purpose of grants. In case of SC / ST / OBC / Physically handicapped issued by the scheduled authority, the application has to be sent on the prescribed form along with the latest qualifying examination and verified copies of the mark sheet of caste/category certificate.
Post-matric Scholarship at the University
- Eligibility criteria:-
Every student has to get the minimum 75% of attendance in the previous year of study. And good academic performance each semester. It’s a necessary condition for BC-MBC student. And all student parent annual income should be less than Rs 100000.
- Necessary Document:-
Some of these required document is as given below-
- Two copies of the certificate of attendance earned by the student/scholar concerned in the previous year of study.
- Original income certificate obtained from the Revenue Authority.
- Attested copy of Registration for M.Phil/ Ph.D. scholars.
- Provisional certificate / Degree Certificate.
- Attested copy of break certificate obtained from Revenue Dept ( If needed ).
- Attested Copy of 10th, +2, UG, PG, M.Phil Degree Mark statement.
- Attested copies of Transfer and Community certificates.
How To Apply In Bharathiar University Scholarship
- Check for the “Bharathiar University Scholarship 2021-22” notification.
- Click the URL to display the application form.
- Enter the details in the mandatory fields and double-check before attaching the documents.
- Necessary documents and photographs of the student with a signature.
- After all confirmation click on the submit button.
- There is no editor back button after submitting the form.
- Students are advised to carry a downloaded copy of the scholarship form for future needs.
- The downloaded hard copy needs to be sent to the official address on or before the last application date.
- Remind you about the website registration login ID and password to check the status of the application.
The student shall be obtained from the District Backward Applications Classes and Minority Welfare Office, Coimbatore-18.
Student how to Received Application:-
Filled in application should submit to the Registrar’s office for the date given below in the office circular.
Higher Educational Special Loan Scholarship
- Eligibility criteria:-
Through this scholarship, the candidate can stay at the university hostel. It’s a necessary condition for SC-ST Converted Christian students. And all student-parent annual income should be less than Rs 50,000.
The student belongs to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other backward classes (OBC) can apply for the scholarship. The students who scored 50% marks in their last final examination are eligible for this scholarship.
- Needed Documents are:-
* Affidavit should be obtained from Notary Public in Rs.20/- bond sheet.
* Original income certificate obtained from the Revenue Authority.
* Attested copies of Transfer and Community certificates.
* Attested copy of Registration for M.Phil/ Ph.D. scholars.
* Attested Copy of 10th, +2, UG, PG, M.Phil Degree Mark statement.
* Two copies of the certificate of attendance earned by the student/scholar concerned in the previous year of study.
* Attested copy of break certificate obtained from Revenue Dept ( If needed).
* Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate.
How To Apply
The application can have from the District Adi- Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Officer, Coimbatore-18.
Bharathiar University Scholarship Official Details: Download
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
To correct an error during a submitted application, follow the instructions below:
1) attend the Admission Submit an issue page.
2) Fill within the form. confirm to incorporate your Bharathiar University Scholarship ID number. (Note: this is often the amount you were emailed after you you submitted the appliance. it’s not the CAS ID.)
3) Under Select, an Area, choose Admission
4) Under Category, choose General Information
5) Use Subject and Question, to inform them what must be corrected
6) Click the Submit Your Question button.
After you submit the web Admission application you’ll receive a Bharathiar University Scholarship ID number via email within 5-7 business days.
If, after 10 business days you’ve got checked your email Junk and Clutter folders and haven’t received a Bharathiar University Scholarship ID, you’ll request it by sending an email together with your full name, date of birth, and therefore the program to which you’re applying.
We aren’t ready to provide students with information on when a selected application is going to be reviewed. For applications that are submitted by the appliance deadline, Fall admits decisions are made between April and should.
Please note that the date an application is submitted doesn’t determine the date an admission decision is going to be issued.
If you’re counting on scholarship funding so as to be ready to study, you ought to let the varsity in question know of your situation. Some schools offer only ‘fully funded’ places, meaning all applicants must have sufficient funding in situ. But many allow you to use a program before gaining scholarships, on the understanding that you simply allow them to know as soon as possible if you’ve got to reject the place thanks to lack of funding. If you are doing not get the Bharathiar University Scholarship, you ought to still have time to withdraw your university application or find an alternate method of funding before the beginning of term.
Once you submit your application, you’ll not edit now. If the specified information is missing, your application is going to be disqualified. We recommend that you simply save the format of your application. However, before submitting a review again all the wants to finish your application.