Scholarships for Indian Students to Study Abroad after 12th, How to Get Scholarship to Study Abroad Scholarships for Indian Students to Study abroad after 10th List of Scholarships in India Scholarships for Indian Engineering Students Full Scholarships to Study abroad Scholarships for Indian Students to Study in the UK.
Now your dreams will come true, you will get some golden opportunities
Scholarships Abroad 2021-22
Yes, it’s true, now the meritorious students dreaming about the abroad studies can fulfill them. It’s well-known that abroad studies are not easy to afford by everyone, but due to economic issues golden opportunities should not be missed. So here we have some detailed information about the scholarship schemes provided by the government and private organizations for higher studies. This financial support will surely help you out to get success and in the achievement of your carrier goals.
Government of India scholarship to study abroad
The Scheme provides financial assistance to the selected candidates for pursuing Masters level courses and Ph. D. courses abroad in the Institutions/Universities accredited by the Government/an authorized body of that country in any fields of study. 30% of the awards for each year are earmarked for women candidates.
Study Abroad Scholarships
It’s not just about the money only, the applicant to be eligible for a reputed foreign university needs to give the best. The selected students after facing all the obstacles will get a chance to get admission and study there. All this helped out the meritorious students to prove themselves and earn a good carrier opportunity. The organizations not only support by proving a cash amount but also provide the wave off in tuition fee, mess charges, school fee, accommodation facilities etc.
Issues faced during the approval of Scholarship for abroad studies
The students selected for the abroad studies will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship. Need to submit the scanned copies of the admission letter, last qualification documents, proper university confirmations, income certificate, and other required docs. This scholarship will be rewarded after the proper verification by the official authorities. All these tough criteria are there to give financial support to the right student as the money and other human resources should not be wasted. If all the terms and conditions are correct then it becomes easier to get the scholarship for higher studies.
Scholarship schemes by the Indian Government for abroad studies – List
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees. …
- Orange Tulip Scholarship.
- National Overseas Scholarship Scheme by the Indian Government. …
- Inlaks Scholarship. …
- Great Wall Program. …
- Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships. …
- Fulbright-Nehru Doctoral Research Fellowships. …
- Fulbright-Kalam Climate Fellowship. …
Newton Bhabha Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme
The official authorities of the Department of Science and Technology (DST) in collaboration with the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) and the British Council initiated this scholarship scheme for the studies till doctorate level. This scholarship reward will support the students for higher studies and get placements in the UK for good mnc’s.
- March to October 2021 will be the due date to register for this scholarship scheme.
- Only Doctorate level students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The due date to register is 4th August 2021.
- The students will receive GBP 1300 with some other facilities.
SIA Youth Scholarship in Singapore for higher studies
The official authority of the Ministry of Education Singapore provides the scholarship to the meritorious students for their higher studies. The 10th qualified candidates are eligible to apply for a two-year diploma in Singapore for Singapore Junior Colleges in 2021. The students must readout the official article for the admission before applying.
- 10th passed out students from a well-known state board and the central board is eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The selected candidates will receive many awards.
- The due date to apply for the scholarship is 22 July 2021.
Lanscaster University Management Courses for Undergraduates Scholarship Schemes
The official authorities of Lancaster University Management School provide this scholarship for applying in various bachelor level management courses. The selected students will get an opportunity to learn from an international level university and which imparts good opportunities and good placements after college.
- 12th passed out applicants from well-recognized colleges and schools are eligible to apply.
- As the scholarship reward, the students will receive GBP 4000.
- The due date to apply for the scholarship is August 2021.
Bournemouth University for International Students: Scholarships
The official authorities of Bournemouth University provide a platform to prove your talents. They accept applications from worldwide to continue their master’s degree from their university. As the fee is high so they support the meritorious students financially by providing the scholarship for taking admissions. So if you are eligible to apply then need not to sit back, must apply for this opportunity.
- The students holding a bachelor degree from a well-known college or university are eligible to apply.
- The students will receive 100% scholarship for higher studies.
- The due date to apply is August 2021.
Brazilian Exchange Program for Bachelor courses (PEC-G): Scholarship Scheme
The meritorious students of from all across the world go the opportunity to study in Graduation courses from any institution or university in Brazil. The Government of Brazil supports international students for their higher studies by proving them various scholarships. The students got selected for the scholarship will receive a handsome prize. Before applying must read the official notification carefully.
- Students can apply for the under graduation courses only.
- The students will receive many awards if selected for the scholarship.
- The due date to apply for the scholarship is August 2021.
K. C. Mahindra Education Trust
Cecil Court, Near Regal Cinema, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Mumbai 400001.
Tel.: +91 22 22895500, Fax : +91 22 22852441