MYSY Scholarship 2023: Last date for fresh and renewal online application in academic year 2023 is 30 Aug 2023 (Tentatively) and last date for document verification at help center is also 15 Aug 2023. Take special note of that. MYSY Scholarship 2023 last date is 30 Aug 2023 (Tentatively) . Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana also known as MYSY, MYSY Scholarship is a scholarship scheme that is offered to the economically weaker section. The scholarship is open to students who are enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate courses in recognized universities and colleges in Gujarat. The scholarship amount is Rs. 5,000 per year for students pursuing class 11 and 12, Rs. 10,000 per year for students pursuing graduation, and Rs. 15,000 per year for students pursuing post-graduation.
The Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) scholarship is a government-funded scholarship program in Gujarat that provides financial assistance to students from economically weaker sections who are pursuing higher education.
The scholarship is administered by the Education Department of the Government of Gujarat, and it is open to students who are domiciled in Gujarat and who meet the eligibility criteria.
MYSY helpline numbers: 079-26566000,7043333181. Students must have secured 80 or more Percentile in 12th Science (PCB) and family income must be less than Rs. 6 lakh/annum. State Government and Central Government provide various scholarships for students to promote education so that students get the proper education. The government of Gujarat has announced an MYSY Scholarship Scheme. So if you are interested in the MYSY scholarship then you are requested to read this article very carefully till the end. The main MYSY Scholarship is offered to the economically weaker section students of Gujarat. Those students who wish to pursue higher education like diploma courses, engineering, pharmacy course, medical course etc apply for MYSY scholarships every year. The scholarship is aimed at providing financial assistance to students from economically and socially disadvantaged backgrounds to help them pursue higher education.
mysy.guj.nic.in Scholarship Latest Update
MYSY scholarship last date is 30 Aug 2023. MYSY Scholarship 2023 is a government-funded scholarship program designed to help students from economically weaker backgrounds in Gujarat, India. The program was launched by the Government of Gujarat in 2016 to promote higher education among students and support their academic growth. This article will provide an overview of the MYSY Scholarship program, eligibility criteria, benefits, and the application process. It is mandatory for every student to thoroughly read all the instructions of Instructions to Students 2023-24 before registering and applying for renewal. Only after carefully reviewing the instructions, proceed with the online application.
- Note: Auto Verify is turned off so that every student will have to go to the help center and verify the documents after locking the application.
- MBBS students admitted in the academic year 2021 will have to apply for 2nd Renewal only after the 2nd MBBS pass marksheet is received.
- Apply online only when the admission process is going on by the Centralized Admission Committee of Gujarat State and the students who want to reshuffle in it, their admission is confirmed and they do not want to go for reshuffling. The date will be extended till the round of admission continues which every student should take note of.
MYSY Scholarship 2023-24
The candidates who take admission to MBBS or BDS, they avail benefits every year. The support of either Rs 2,00,000 or 50% of the tuition fees is provided, whichever is less. With the help of this scheme, students are offered scholarships so that they can carry on with their studies without hesitating. Under this scheme, all those candidates are given preference, whose parents are not much wealthy to afford the fees but the candidates want to continue their further education. Find the complete details about MYSY scholarship scheme like eligibility, last date to apply, status, etc here. The scheme will be implemented in the current academic year. Gujarat government is going to spend Rs 1,000 crore per year.
- List of document formats
- Important instrucations for Aadhaar linking
- List of Education Department Resolutions for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
- List of Help Centres
- Instructions to student for Returning Sahay
- For all other queries kindly meet at the Help-center and concern Department. Click here for list of Departments.
- Guidelines for Technical Students.
- Important Instructions for Universities & Colleges regarding MYSY and other scholarship.
MYSY Scholarship 2023 Highlight
Education Department, Government of Gujarat
Up to INR 2,00,000
|Last Date of Application||30 Aug 2023|
Class 10 pass-outs and Class 12 pass-outs
MYSY Scholarship 2023 – Features and Benefits
- Students can apply for buying books and educational support
- Students can get INR 10 lakh who are in Medical Education.
- Students of all categories will get an age relaxation of 5 years.
- The government will also provide financial assistance of INR 1,200 per month for 10 months to students who are in a region.
- All the students who have passed Class 10 and 12 with 80% marks and have opted for diploma courses will receive financial aid of INR 25,000 per year or 50% of the course fees.
- The government will also provide free-of-cost outfits, reading material, etc. to the students under the MYSY scholarship scheme.
According to State Government approval, the income certificate given by the candidate’s parents shall be valid for three fiscal years from the date of issuance. As a result, candidates who already have a valid income certificate won’t need to get another one for the following three fiscal years.
The MYSY Scholarship Scheme’s primary goal is to provide financial assistance to students who, due to poor family income, are unable to pay for their education. These students will receive financial aid through this scholarship program so they can continue their education without any hindrance.
|Other courses like BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA, etc.||Scholarship amount – INR 10,000 per annum, Hostel grant – INR 1,200 per month|
|Diploma Courses||Scholarship amount – INR 25,000 per annum, Book and Equipment assistance – INR 3,000, Hostel grant – INR 1,200 per month|
|Engineering and Pharmacy Courses||Scholarship amount – INR 50,000 per annum, Book and Equipment assistance – INR 5,000, Hostel grant – INR 1,200 per month|
|Medical Courses||Scholarship amount of INR 2,00,000 per annum or 50% of the tuition fees, whichever is less, Book and Equipment assistance – INR 10,000.|
MYSY Scholarship 2023 – Launch details
This scheme was started in September 2017, Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana also known as MYSY Scholarship. MYSY scholarship in Diploma admissions, the candidate should have passed the 10+2 from a recognized board from the state of Gujarat with a minimum 80 percentile in the board examination. For scholarship in Bachelor’s degree programs, the candidates should have passed 10+2 Science/General stream from a recognized board from Gujarat with a minimum of 80% in the board examination.
The minimum qualifying condition for Diploma to Degree students to benefit from the initiative is 65% in the Diploma level examination from a recognised university in Gujarat. Candidates whose parents’ yearly income is less than Rs. 6,00,000/- per year will be deemed eligible for the MYSY Scholarship 2023 scheme.
The State Government has approved the validity of the income certificate for three financial years from the date of issue. Accordingly, a candidate with a valid income certificate need not have to issue it again for the next three years. MYSY scholarship 2023 last date for filing an application form for the scheme is 30 July 2023. The official website (http://mysy.guj.nic.in/)
MYSY Scholarship 2023 Last Date
MYSY Scholarship 2023 is started by the Gujarat government to provide education, the main aim of the scholarship provide financial help to economically poor students for completing higher education. MYSY Scholarship scheme, students get tuition fees from the state government. Interested candidates who get benefit from this scholarship can apply online before the mysy scholarship last date is 30 August 2023.
MYSY Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2023
Relaxation for Government employees:-
- The scheme is exempted from the age of five years for Government Employees.
Benefits of assistance in the special area of MYSY Scholarship 2023:
- In some areas students have not been provided the facility of high education so far, For them, Rs 1200/– will be given up to 10 months.
- The government will be providing a scholarship of Rs. 10 Lakh to the candidates who want their studies in the medical field.
- The candidates who want to take admission in B.ED or B.SC. will be the scholarship of INR Rs. 10000 annually.
Extra help to students
Candidates who are studying at Intermediate Level will be given the expense of studies. The applicants who will go ahead and study undergraduate will be assisted through scholarship
Though every selected applicant will receive a scholarship, the students who attended the school and college regularly will be given maximum benefits.
Gujarat residential:- A resident of Gujarat is required to avail of the benefits of this scheme or you can not take advantage of this scheme.
Annual Income:- Under the MYSY scheme, the student’s family household revenue must not surpass 4.5 lakh.
Merit List:- Only those candidates are eligible for this scheme who have got 90 % or more percentage in their class 10th and 12th examinations term and conditions for scholarship.
MYSY Scholarship Reward
The government will give ₹ 10,00,00 through a Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana scholarship to students for 5 years.But this amount will deliver to the candidates who are studying from the Gujarat Medical Education Research Society (GMERS) along with their studies of dental courses as well.
Tuition Fee Scholarship reward
- For admission in Medical and Dental Graduate Level programs in Government Approved self-finance institutes, the Candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 2,00,000/-whichever is less.
- For admission in Engineering/Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Ayurved, Homeopathy, Paramedical or Veterinary Graduate Level program in Government Approved self-finance Institutes, and a candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 50,000/-, whichever is less.
- For admission in BSc, B.Com., B.A., B.B.A., or BCA Graduate Level program in Government Approved self-finance Institutes, and Candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 10,000/-, whichever is less.
- For admission in Diploma courses in Government Approved self-finance Institutes, the Candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 25,000/-, whichever is less.
MYSY Scholarship Scheme For Other Courses
Candidates who are studying engineering, pharmacy, physiotherapy Ayurved, nursing, homeopathy can also eligible for MYSY scholarship scheme. Those students will be given half the amount through Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana scholarship That means they will be received up to 50000 per year.
More courses information:- The government will give Rs 10,000 to the BEd, B.A, B.Sc and more, courses students.
Higher secondary students: Students who pass class X and XII classes will be given a scholarship, whose amount will be Rs 25000 Or the government will forgive half the amount of their fees.
Free reading material: Students will be given all the facilities related to studies or if there is any information in the school and college, they will also be given outfits and uniforms. The frame charges will be as per the norms of the self-financed schools.
Important Documents Required to Apply for MYSY Scholarship 2023
- Income certificate
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Valid E-Mail ID
- Valid phone number
- Address proof
- Bank statement
- Bank details
- Aadhar Card
- Admission receipt
- How to apply
- Go to the official website click on the application form
- Fill in all the information required in the registration form.
- Scan and upload your photo and signature and submit.
- Check all the details after that submit your application form
- Take the password that you enter the registration time and keep it safe for your future
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
MYSY helpline numbers: 079-26566000,7043333181 (10:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
MYSY – (FAQs)
Application for “RELAYED STUDENTS” educational application 1-3 only Only the following students in the link are ELIGIBLE.
Students who have received admission in higher courses in post-9 or post-secondary courses only have to register for admission courses.
Apply online at this link to get real help. Students who have not been able to apply for the pre-requisite course syllabus.
Due to a lack of eligibility criteria, the application is rejected and students have to reject their application.
To receive practical assistance for the rest of the course, as well as for students who are first in line I received assistance but failed to apply for any additional assistance later.
Eligibility for Real Estate Assistance is rejected due to the application being rejected and subsequently. Benefit from the plan for the rest of the course if the eligibility criteria are met.
MYSY scheme application has to be done online on the portal https://mysy.guj.nic.in. Students’ online registration has to be done by going to Login / Register on the official portal @mysy.guj.nic.in required details after registration are filled, required documents have to be uploaded and verified at the help center.
In which year application of college for MYSY scheme be made?
Eligible students can apply under the MYSY scheme in the first year of college. Students can apply in any year of college if they have failed to apply conditionally. They will have to go to the official website mysy.guj.nic.in Login / Register and register in “Delayed Application”.
The amount of available assistance available to the students is direct to the student’s bank account.
Beneficiary transfer (DBT) will be open directly to the student holding a bank account and With this bank account, the students will be seeding their base of support.
If the student’s age is less than 4 and his bank account is minor and if his / her assistance If the amount exceeds.
Open an account in which the student’s name is first and it details the account. If the amount of the student’s assistance exceeds Rs.1,3 = 1 then that student has zero balance.
The facility does not provide account details as it has a maximum limit on the account. The value of the money is equal to 1,3 = 1.
MYSY Scholarship 2023 is launched for students who are in GMER society and dental courses can avail money support up to INR 10 Lakhs during 5 years of their academics.