Oasis Scholarship 2022-23: 28 February 2022 is the last date of Oasis Scholarship for the academic year 2022-23 The government of India provide many scholarships for the minority and backward community such as SC, ST, OBC students to provide education. Oasis Scholarship is one of the best scholarships provided by the West Bengal government for post-matric and pre-matric students. Through this article, we provide all the information about the Oasis Scholarship 2022-23, Last date of the Oasis scholarship, Application procedure.
West Bengal Scholarship are meant for students who are permanent resident of the state at both school and college level. Run by the government of West Bengal and its subsidiary departments, the scholarships for West Bengal aim at supporting meritorious, deserving and underprivileged students of the state. Furthermore, the state is also backed by various reputed institutions of higher education like Indian Institute of Management (Kolkata), Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur), Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (Kolkata) and National Institute of Technology (Durgapur) which makes the education for students of West Bengal easier and hassle-free.
- Online Application for Scholarship is open up-to 20 February 2022 for Kolkata District Only .
- Last date of verification from Block, Municipality and District Level is 28 February 2022. All are requested to submit the required documents as soon as possible.
- As per new guidelines by Govt of India, 40% of total eligible amount will be disbursed for the first Phase. The Remaining 60% of the total eligible amount will be disbursed in due course. (For Pre Matric and Post Matric SC Students).
- Verification from Institute Level for 2022-23 Sessions is started from 03 July 2022.
West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC is being offered by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India. This scholarship is meant for the West Bengal domiciled students studying at post-matriculation. It is the post-matric scholarship for West Bengal under Backward Classes Welfare Dept. Students pursuing studies of class 11th to post-graduation level can apply for this scholarship scheme. The scholarship aims to provide the financial assistance to the students belonging from SC/ST/OBC category. West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23 last date is 28 February 2022.
Oasis Scholarship 2022-23
28 February 2022 is the last date of Oasis Scholarship 2022-23. The scholarships of the scheme are to award to meritorious students who are economically weaker sections of the minority community to provide them better opportunities for higher education increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability. Encourage the study of Hindi language in Non-Hindi speaking states like West Bengal, this scholarship offers financial assistance to students studying in higher secondary, undergraduate, postgraduate, and research level programs (M.Phil., Ph.D. or MLit. etc). Students who have passed the madhyamik, higher secondary, graduation, post-graduation, or any other equivalent degree can apply for this scholarship to stand a chance to win variable awards ranging from INR 300 per month to INR 1000 per month.
Oasis Scholarship Important Dates
|Oasis Scholarship Date 2022-23||03 March 2021|
|Oasis Scholarship Last Date 2022-23||28 February 2022|
West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Eligibility 2022
Here, we are mentioning the eligibility conditions for West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC 2022
- To be eligible for this scholarship, firstly student must belong to West Bengal state.
- Only SC/ST/OBC category candidates can avail this scholarship.
- Students studying class 11th, class 12th, graduation, and post-graduation will be eligible to apply.
- The family income of the applicant should not be more than INR 2,00,000 to 2,50,000 per annum in case of SC/ST category and INR 1,00,000 in case of OBC category.
West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Reward 2022
The amount of scholarship awarded to the selected candidates varies category-wise. Below, students can get complete details regarding the value of the scholarship.
How To Apply For West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC 2022
Following are some of the steps to apply for West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC 2022
- The application form will be invited through online mode.
- To apply online, students have to visit the official website viz http://www.oasis.gov.in/
- Browse the scholarship 2022 link and afterward click on post matric scholarship.
- Now, fill all the necessary details.
- Upload all the relevant documents required in the application form.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Applicants must take the printout of the confirmation page for further correspondence.
Documents to be required to apply for this scholarship are:
- Photocopy of Aadhaar card.
- Photocopy of bank passbook containing the account number and IFSC details.
- Income certificate.
- Caste certificate.
Oasis Scholarship 2022-23 Last Date
|Online Application||01 June 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||28 February 2022|
|Oasis Scholarship 2022-23 Last Date||28 February 2022|
Student’s selection for this scholarship will be based on their financial condition and performance in previous academic examination.
|Pre-matric scholarship for SC students||The candidate must be a student of class 9th and 10th and belong to SC category.The family income should be less than 2 Lakh per annum.|
|Pre-matric scholarship for ST students||Candidate must be a student of class 9th and 10th and belong to the ST category. The family income should be less than 2 Lakh per annum.|
oasis.gov.in Scholarship Application Status
For Students:- Choose district where your institution is located who are studying outside of West Bengal:- Choose district of your permanent address.
|NORTH 24 PARGANAS||PASCHIM MEDINIPUR|
|SOUTH 24 PARGANAS||COOCHBIHAR|