Nabanna Scholarship 2023 is provided by the West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund, under this, the students who have completed 10th and 10+2 exam or any university course and amount is 10,000 Annually. Last date to apply Nabanna Scholarship 2023 is 31 Dec 2023 Tentatively. The candidate gets Rs 10000 on the current course and the amount varies according to the course. The student should be a domicile of West Bengal. Don’t wait for last date to apply Nabanna scholarship fill your application before last date.
On the official website, the application form can now be filled out online. We are providing information about the Nabanna Scholarship Form PDF Download, Eligibility Requirements, and Assistance Amount in today’s article. Additionally, you will learn the exact steps for applying online for the WB CM Relief Fund Scholarship 2023.For students to be eligible for this award, they must have received high grades on their class 10 and 12 board exams. To qualify for the benefits offered by the organization, be sure to submit the application before the deadline.
Nabanna Scholarship 2023
The major goal of the Nabanna Scholarship is to provide educational opportunities for financially disadvantaged students so that they can continue their studies without fear of financial hardship.
Nabanna Scholarship is a scholarship program for students in the state of West Bengal, India. It is awarded by the Government of West Bengal’s Department of Finance and is intended to provide financial assistance to financially needy and academically meritorious students from the state. The scholarship is awarded to students pursuing higher education in various fields such as engineering, medicine, management, law, and more.
You can easily apply offline for the Nabanna scholarship if you meet the eligibility requirements. Fill up an application on plain paper, include copies of the necessary paperwork, and mail it to the WBCMO office address.
The Nabanna Scholarship is an annual international competition that offers financial assistance to students from all over the world who are pursuing a degree in a field related to sustainable development.
Nabanna 2023 Scholarships
The Nabanna Scholarship is a government-sponsored scholarship program for students studying in the state of West Bengal. It is an initiative by the West Bengal Chief Minister’s Office (CMO) to support and encourage students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds to pursue higher education. The scholarship is aimed at students who have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) examination or equivalent with at least 65% marks and belong to families with an annual income of less than .
The process of the submission of the application process is conducted offline. The candidate has to download the application form published by the WBCMO authority, fill it, and attach the necessary documents. The form will be submitted at Nabanna, Howrah, or Uttarkanya, Jalpaiguri. The candidate must go to the venue to submit the application form and get the receipt as proof that the application form has been submitted. If the candidates send the application form by post, the application form might get rejected.
Candidates for the WB Nabanna Scholarship will be chosen based on their final exam percentage and financial situation. After submitting the application form, the entire procedure will take three or more months. The scholarship money will then be deposited straight into the selected students’ bank accounts.
Students who are eligible for this scholarship and receive financial assistance are those whose family income is less than Rs. 120000 per year and who have scored between 50 and 60 percent in the Secondary or Higher Secondary examination.
Nabanna Scholarship form 2023
Nabanna Scholarship form is available on its official website, as any students who have qualified 10th, 12th and graduation can apply for the scheme. It is sponsored by the a leading global environmental technology, the application form filling process is made easy for the students and can be completed in minutes, the financial independent is given to students who want to pursue higher education in UG and PG.
Documents required for the Nabanna Scholarship application form
These are the documents required along with the application form:
- Self-declaration copy countersigned by Head of the Institute, in which the candidate is currently studying.
- Income certificate
- Recommendation and income certificate from MLA
- Mark sheet of the last examination
- Copy of Rank card and allotment letter of the Selection Committee (only for JEE or equivalent)
Eligibility Criteria of the scholarship
The candidate must fulfill the below-mentioned criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Copies of Mark Sheets of all previous examinations passed.
- Copies of Rank Card & Allotment letter of Selection Committee (only for JEE or Equivalent Examination)
- Copy of Monthly Family Income Certificate from any one mentioned within the bracket – (DM/ SDO/ BDO / Group-A Govt. Officer not below the rank of Joint B.D.O./ Executive Officer in case of Municipality / Deputy Commissioner of Corporation).
- Copy of Recommendation from MP/MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister stating monthly family income of the student.
- Self declaration of the student under his/her signature regarding present course of study mentioning year/semester and receipt of any scholarship / aid/assistance, duly countersigned by the head of the Present institution with seal .
- Self Bank Account details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name) with photocopy of Bank Pass Book.
- Photo Copy of tution/admission fees book.
- Contact Details with self Mobile No.
- The candidate must have secured 65% in Madhyamik for HS, and 60% marks in HS for college students, and 55% in under-graduate for post-graduate students.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should not exceed Rs 60,000 a year.
The selection process for Nabanna Scholarship
The selection of the Nabanna Scholarship 2023-24 candidate must be done based on the percentage secured in the last exam and the economic condition of the family. Three or four-month will be required in the completion of the process after submitting the form. The candidates selected will get the amount in the form of direct transfers in their bank account.
Nabanna scholarship helpline number
West Bengal Nabanna provides great assistance to candidates who are interested in scholarship. For any kind of assistance, the Government has provided different helpline numbers. Assistance like Educational and Health, candidates can look help through Nabanna Scholarship.
The WB Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship contact numbers are –(033)2214 1902 or (033) 2253 5278. You can also visit www.wbcmo.gov.in official website for any updates about Nabanna Scholarship.
The Nabanna Scholarship is a commendable initiative by the West Bengal government to support meritorious students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. It provides financial assistance to deserving students to pursue higher education without any financial burden.