Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2024-25: 20 October 2024 is the last date of Bihar scholarship 2024-25. The applicants who belong to the SC, ST, BC, EBC, and OBC categories are eligible to apply for the Bihar Post matric Scholarship Scheme. The students who are interested in taking advantage of this scholarship scheme can apply at www.pmsonline.bih.nic.in before the last date. बिहार पोस्ट मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति ऑनलाइन आवेदन Students eligible can fill the online application and Bihar post-matric scholarship form before the last date 20 October 2024.
The student has the allotted time to correct any specific details online. Students can use Bihar Result to download their registration card or Dummy Admit card for the Bihar Board.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship applications are accepted from students who fall under the SC, ST, Backward Class (BC), and Extremely Backward Class (EBC) categories and whose parent or guardian’s combined annual income does not exceed Rs. 3,00,000.
Through the PMS Online platform pmsonline.bih.nic.in, the Government of Bihar is accepting online applications for Post Matric Scholarships (PMS) for students in the BC & EBC category as well as SC & ST category for the academic year 2024–24.
Helpdesk +91-9534547098 ( Raj Kumar ) +91-8986294256 ( INDRAJEET )
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2024
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship’s last date to apply is 20 October 2024, interested and eligible candidates can submit the application form online through the official website. The Registration date for the Bihar post-matric scholarship 2024-25 online form is declared on the official website www.pmsonline.bih.nic.in. The Bihar Post Matric Scholarship is a government-funded scholarship scheme that offers financial assistance to students belonging to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Other Backward Classes. The scholarship is available to students who have completed their 10th grade and wish to pursue higher education at the post-secondary level. The scholarship covers tuition fees, maintenance allowance, and other incidental expenses.
Latest Update of Bihar Scholarship:
- All Pending Application at institutions should be verified before post matric scholarship last date; otherwise institution will be deactivated from our portal.
- All Student should check bank account status and correct bank account details on the portal before 20 October 2024 सभी छात्र 20 October 2024 . से पहले तत्कालीन पोर्टल पर बैंक खाते की स्थिति और चालू बैंक खाते के विवरण की जांच करें |
- Bank Account Number should be in the name of student only. Joint Account number is not accepted. बैंक खाता विद्यार्थी का नाम का होना अनिवार्य है , संयुक्त खाता भी नहीं मान्य है अन्यथा पैसा नहीं भेजा जायेगा |
- Post Matric Scholarship Bihar, Application is now available for verification at Institution level. Kindly login to pmsonline.bih.nic.in and verify student Application, Post Matric Bihar.
- Student Should not Register in Institution. छात्र कृपया संस्थान (institution) के रूप में पंजीकरण न करे | कृपया अपने संस्थान से संपर्क करके नोडल ऑफिसर के द्वारा ही संस्थान (institution) का रजिस्ट्रेशन पोर्टल पर करवाए अन्यथा आपका आवेदन रद्द किया जा सकता है |
- अल्पसंख्यक (मुस्लिम) छात्र जिन्होंने NSP पोर्टल पर आवेदन दिया है उन्हें इस पोर्टल पर आवेदन करने की आवश्यकता नहीं है तथा उनका आवेदन रद्द हो जायेगा |
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Highlight
If you want to stay up to speed on latest Bihar Post-Matric Scholarship news, bookmark BiharJobPortal.com. You will get all the latest updates about Bihar Job, Admit Card, Exam Date, Result, Admission, Scholarship, and Yojana here.
|Post Matric Scholarship
|2019-20, 2020-21, and 2022-23, 2024-25
|Registration Start Date
|20 June 2024
|Online Application Last Date
|20 October 2024
|SC, ST, BC, EBC
Bihar Scholarship 2024-25
There are many scholarship initiatives started by the government in Bihar, India. In the following article, we will discuss the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship. The following article will also cover all the essentials of the scheme that the honorable Chief Minister of Bihar is launching. Post Matric scholarship last date is 20 October 2024. In this way, the government provides good incentives to students and a good education system. The article discusses how to apply for such scholarships step-by-step.
Every year, the Government of India releases many scholarship schemes on the National Scholarship Portal; Bihar launched a post-matric scholarship program with NIC. Sc, ST, and OBC students will be able to apply for the Bihar scholarship through the NSP portal and http://pmsonline.bih.nic.in/pmsedu/. Students can complete their study and realise their dreams thanks to scholarships. Students can apply for the post-matric scholarship system, get the scholarship, and use it. And he will be able to finish his education.-Physical Verification List for Post-Matric Scholarships.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC/SC/ST Applicants
Bihar scholarship the official authorities of the Bihar Government in collaboration with Backward and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department provide financial support in the form of scholarship. In, India There is also one most famous scholarship know as PM SCHOLARSHIP. This post – Matric Scholarship is meant for the class 10th students who want to continue their studies after the 10th. Under this scheme, the students from 11th class onwards can apply and are given financial support through this scheme. Only girl candidates are eligible for this scholarship scheme. Only Bihar students who have passed 10th from a well-recognized state board or central board can apply for this scholarship. Go through the entire article and before applying. Registration Of Student Will Close On 15/11/2024 And Registration Will Close On 20 October 2024.
- Authorized organization name: Bihar Government
- Notification about: Bihar post matric scholarship 2024-25
- Eligibility: SC/ST and OBC category students
- Last date of submission application form: 20 October 2024
- Website URL: pmsonline.bih.nic.in.
Bihar Scholarship 2024-25 Online
There are many opportunities provided by the governments and private organizations to support the candidates for higher studies. The students belong to SC/ST/OBC category got a golden opportunity to continue their higher studies after matric. The students can choose the field of science, arts or commerce in 11th and will receive financial support from the government to study further. After all the details click on the submit button and take the hard copy of the documents. Along with the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship application form 2024-25 attach the documents which are mentioned above. Submit it to the college officials. One student will be awarded this scholarship based on All Round Excellence demonstrated during first four years of the course. Bihar Scholarship 2024-25 online last date is 20 October 2024.
post matric scholarship 2024-25 Bihar
The candidate who belongs to BC, EBC, SC, ST can only apply for Bihar Scholarship online and you can check Institute List. The eligibility criteria for post-matric scholarship 2022-23 Bihar is Students must be a resident of Bihar state and Candidates must be studying after class 10th ( Post Matric). pmsonline.bih.nic.in now finally open online scholarship for Post Matric students Session 2019-20, 2020-21 and 2022-23, 2024-25. All the eligible students of BC, EBC, SC, ST category candidates now apply online before the post-matric scholarship 2024-25 last date Bihar is 20 October 2024.
Bihar Scholarship List
- Chief Minister Backward Class Meritocracy Scheme
- Chief Minister Kanya Intermediate Scheme
- Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojna (Graduation)
- Chief Minister’s Extremely Backward Class Meritorious Scheme
- Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship, Bihar
- Mukhyamantri Balak/Balika Protsahan Yojna
- Mukhyamantri Medha Vriti Yojana (Madhyamika +2)
- Other Backward Classes Post-Graduation Scholarship Scheme
- Other Backward Classes Pre-Matric (Scholarship) Scheme
- Post Matric Scholarship For BC-EBC Under Bihar Scholarship
- ST and SC Post Matric Bihar Scholarship
Who is Eligible For Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2024?
The applicants to apply for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Scheme need to fulfill the following criteria.
- The candidate must a permanent resident of Bihar State.
- The candidate must have a caste certificate if he belongs to any of the following category OBC/SC/ST.
- The candidate must have qualified the 10th exam from a well-recognized state board or central board.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should not be more than 25000 INR for SC/ST Candidate.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should not be more than 10, 0000 INR for OBC Candidate.
- The student can apply for one scholarship scheme at a time, it may be government or private.
- The student must have applied in a single course in the regular mode, not in distance.
- Once applied for a scholarship from any of the institutions at a time, a candidate is not entitled to the scholarship from any other institution.
- If even after completing one stage of education, the candidate continues the same stage in other subjects then the candidate cannot apply for this scholarship scheme.
How to apply for the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC/SC/ST
To apply for the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme the candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- The candidates are firstly required to go through the official web page pmsonline.bih.nic.in
- Now the candidates need to clicks on the option ‘new to register’ and then a new page will open.
- Now the candidates need to generate the login ID and Password.
- Now login and fill the required details including personal, communication and educational criteria.
- Now upload the documents required including caste certificate, income certificate and ID proof as per requirement.
- Now upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature in the correct format.
- Now recheck the details before submission.
- Now clicks on the option of submitting and keep the computer-generated registration form.
Please note, in case if any falsification observed in documents, the official authorities can reject the registration, so be careful while filing all the details. To get the latest updates for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship the applicants must stay tuned with us on our official website. We will get back soon for more updates. For any doubts or queries, you can drop the messages in the chatbox, our concerns will revert you soon.
Documents required for Bihar scholarship online 2024 scholarship
- Final attended examination passed certificate
- Residential/address proof
- Caste certificate (SC, ST, OBC)
- Date of Birth and Bonafide certificate.
- Parents Income certificate
- Present college fee receipt.
- Latest passport photograph
- Print copy of Bank passbook pages
Bihar Scholarship Important Links
Bihar OBC & EBC Candidates
SC Category Students
ST Category Students
माननीय (पिछड़ा वर्ग एवं अति पिछड़ा वर्ग कल्याण) मंत्री
श्री प्रेम सिंह मीणा, भा.प्र.से., सचिव.
दूरभाष: (0612)-2215261. फैक्स: (0612)- 2215264. ई-मेल: secy-bcebc-bihnic.in
डॉ. वीरेन्द्र प्रसाद यादव, भा.प्र.से, विशेष सचिव. दूरभाष: 2215263.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Students belonging to notified minority communities viz. Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi (Zoroastrian) studying in India only and fulfilling the Scheme guidelines are eligible to use for these scholarships. Candidates must fill the Bihar scholarship application form before the last date is 30 November 2024.
The list of documents to tend for verification to the
Institute/School/college for verification of online application (for both Fresh & Renewal Scholarships) under Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, and Merit cum Mean based scholarship schemes (for scholarship claim up to Rs. 50,000/- where no uploading of the document is required) are as under:
i. Student Photo. (Mandatory)
ii. Institution Verification Form. (Mandatory)
iii. Income Certificate: Income Certificate of Parent/Guardian issued by
the Competent Authority within the government is
iv. Declaration of the scholar. (Mandatory)
v. Religion Certificate
The Fields which may be edited are Gender, Religion, Category, profession, Annual Income, Aadhar Number, Disability, Day Scholar/HostlaI Mode of Study, IFSC Code, Account No., Admission Fees, and tuition fees. However, corrections made by the institute/state, if any, would be conveyed instantly to the scholar through SMS/email.
From this school year renewal of the Bihar Post, Matric Scholarship is going to be done by the Institute. you only need to inform Institute about your “Aadhar Card Number”, “Caste certificate issuing authority” to be entered in application details. Any change in Mobile number, Address for Correspondence, checking account details need to be communicated to the Institute.
You’ll edit information filled by you until you submit the web application. To edit the appliance, attend the choice “Student login” enter the application id then click on submit “login” button.
Yes. A Bihar Post Matric Scholarship application is going to be provided to the candidate once his/her application is submitted online. it’ll be conveyed to candidates through SMS and e-mail. Students should remember their ID because it is going to be required while applying for renewal. Receipt of ID doesn’t give itself a guarantee for a gift of scholarship.
You should immediately approach the institute to contact the nodal
officer of the State during which your institute is found. you’ll also approach the Nodal Officer of that State directly through e-mail under intimation to the Ministry of Minority Affairs. If your institute is an eligible institution, the State The government concerned would enter it into the database then you’ll apply.