SSP Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date: 30 June 2023 is the last date for the academic session 2023-24. The government of Karnataka State launches SSP Scholarship, SSP which stands for State Scholarship Portal, works under the government of Karnataka. The government of Karnataka State initially launched an SSP scholarship portal for poor students to provide scholarships directly to the bank account. Students should be pursuing class I to class X, and the candidates should belong to minority communities. Education is a fundamental right, and every child has the right to access it. However, due to financial constraints, many students are not able to continue their education. To help such students, the Government of India has launched various scholarship programs, one of which is the SSP Scholarship. In this article, we will provide an overview of the SSP Scholarship and its benefits.
SSP Pre-Matric and Post Matric Scholarship complete information available SSP Scholarship Renewal 2023-23 Application Form, Last Date, Login @ssp.karnataka.gov.in Sanction List Post Matric Scholarship SC Status PDF. Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarships to SC/ST/OBC/ EBC/Minority Community students for pursuing higher education. Here is a direct link to apply online for SSP Scholarship Karnataka https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/2021/.
SSP Scholarship Last Date is June 2023 officially but you can apply through your colleges or you can check notifications at ssp.karnataka.gov.in. The Government of Karnataka took an initiative through e-governance to distribute a different kind of scholarships to the Karnataka students. SSP Post-matric Scholarship Last Date is June 2023 to Fill online Application Form. sanction list for SSP Scholarship we will update very soon. Some of Student had applied for Scholarship and now they all Interested to check their SSP Karnataka Scholarship Status 2023-24.
SSP Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date to apply online through official website ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in has been closed for the session 2023-24. Last date of SSP Scholarship 2023 is 2023. Now, We requested to all students to apply for upcoming session.
SSP Scholarship Latest Update
- PUC Students should click here to know their SSP Login credentials and to submit details in SSP to avail scholarship provided by Social Welfare department/Tribal Welfare department/Minorities Welfare department/Backward Classes Welfare department/Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board
- All SC & ST students can apply and download Free-ship card before getting Admission to course for academic year 2023.
- All Students studying in Karnataka does not required e-Attestation of fee receipt.
- June 2023 Last date for applying for a post-matric scholarship of Disabled Welfare Department.
- June 2023 Last date for applying for Matriculation Scholarship of the Department of Technical Education.
- June 2023 Last date for applying for the post-matric scholarship of Minority Welfare Department.
- June 2023 Last date for applying for the post-matric scholarship of Scheduled Tribes Welfare Department.
- June 2023 Last date for applying for Matriculation Scholarship for Social Welfare Department.
- June 2023 Last date for applying for Postgraduate Welfare Department post-scholarship.
- June 2023 Last date for applying for Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board post-matric scholarship.
ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in 2023 Notification
- Last date for applying for a post-scholarship scholarship for the Department of Backward Welfare- June 2023.
- Last date for applying for the post-scholarship for matriculation of the Department of Social Welfare: June 2023.
- Last date for applying for post-scholarship of Scheduled Tribes Welfare Department: June 2023.
- Last date for applying for a scholarship for Matriculation of Minority Welfare Department: June 2023.
- Last date for applying for Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board Matric Post Scholarship: June 2023.
- Last date for applying for a post-matric scholarship to the Department of Technical Education: June 2023.
- Last date for applying for post-scholarship for Matriculation of Disability Welfare Department: June 2023.
SSP Scholarship Portal – Karnataka
SSP which stands for State Scholarship Portal works under the government of Karnataka. State Scholarship Portal ssp.karnataka.gov.in is an initiative of the Center for e-Governance, Government of Karnataka for distribution of various pre-matric and post-matric scholarships.
|Conducted By||Government of Karnataka|
Variable financial award based on education level and category
|Last Date Updated||June 2023|
Class 1- Ph.D. level students
Scholarships i.e. post-matric and pre-matric all are available via state scholarship portal which is often abbreviated as SSP. Many departments of the government are inclined towards giving financial aid to the students who need it the most and also well deserving. The SSP scholarship is the platform for all types of post-matric and pre-matric scholarships offered by the government of Karnataka. Basically these scholarsstudents belonging to the categories such as OBC, SC, ST or any minority community These scholarships are basically given to the students belonging to the categories Such as OBC, SC, ST or any minority community.
SSP Scholarship 2023-24
The main aim of the SSP Scholarship is to provide education for those students who can’t pursue their education due to financial crises. SSP Scholarship 2023 registration for the Post Matric and Pre-matric scholarship for the students. Through this article, we provide all the integral parts of this scholarship such as last date, application form, eligibility criteria, amount, login and many more important details.
SSP Departments who contribute to this are :
- The social welfare Department
- Tribal Welfare Department
- Backward Classes Department
- Minority Welfare Department
SSP Scholarship Benefits
What are the benefits and rewards of the SSP Scholarship? Many students rewarded by many of benefits under the same. Listed below
- Students who are pursuing an MPhil degree will get INR 8000 as a reward after the completion of the course and research work.
- Students Who are pursuing a PhD degree will get INR 10,000 as a monetary reward after the completion of the course and research work.
- SSP Scholarship program covers all the primary expenses such as as tuition fees, book/materials etc.
SSP Scholarship e-Attestation Portal
E-Attestation is the attestation of the document using digital technologies. The attesting authority uses the electronic signature to attest the document. The benefit of E-Attesting documents is
that the documents can be used multiple times for verification once E-Attested. This reduces the need to visit a government office each time attested documents are required. Students can apply for E-attestation on the E-Attestation portal of the Post Matric Scholarship portal @https://eattestation.ssp.karnataka.gov.in/postmatric2122/student. Students who do not have computers/internet connectivity can approach the nearest Karnataka One centers and BangaloreOne centers. Facilities for applying for E-attestation for the post-matric scholarship will also be available in all college libraries.
SSP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
There are some basic eligibility criteria that need to fulfill in order to get a scholarship and also for applying. The basic eligibility of Scholarship is that students should belong to a certain category. Categories can be SC, OBC, ST etc. The category fulfillment is the basic eligibility requirement that students need to fulfill, others are listed below.
Post-Matric Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants need to belong to SC, OBC, ST or any other minority community. Only the above-mentioned category students can apply for the scholarship.
- There will be reservation for the girls for the scholarship around 30%
- Candidates need to have 50℅ marks in previous education qualification. Less than 50℅ will not be acceptable for the scholarship application
- While the income of the family should be according to the guidelines given by the government of Karnataka I.e should not exceed than INR 2,00,000.
- The aspirants should be belonging to the Karnataka or have a domicile in Karnataka
- Candidates should be pursuing either class11, class 12, BCom or ITI courses. Then only you can apply for the post-matric scholarship via SSP portal.
SSP Scholarship Pre-Matric Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants should be belonging to a certain category such as OBC, SC, ST or any other minority community.
- The candidates should be pursuing the studies from class 1 to class 10 as it is pre-matric scholarships
- The students who are eligible for the scholarship by fulfilling the primary requirements needed to apply via both the portals NSP and SSP.
- The students need to have 50℅ marks in their last examination be it any case expect class 1, it is the basic requirement for the scholarship application
- The scholarships also depend upon the need of the candidates, family income should not exceed then INR 1,00,000.
- The SSP Scholarship is given to the students whose parents are not into good occupations that they can provide the basic requirements such as education to their children.
- Students who fulfill all the criteria become eligible for the scholarship to need to apply via both the portals i.e NSP and SSP.
- Aspirants should be of the domicile of Karnataka. This scholarship focuses on the scholarship that belongs to the students who are from Karnataka. They must be belonging to Karnataka to apply for SSP Scholarship.
SSP Scholarship Procedure to apply
- Registration (only once) – No registration process is required if you have received a scholarship through SSP in previous year
- Login to state scholarship portal and submit the application till e-Attestation stage
- Login to e-Attestation portal, e-Attest your documents from the designated e-Attestation officer of college and get the document IDs
- Login to state scholarship portal, enter document IDs and complete the application submission process
SSP Scholarship 2023-24 Status
SSP Scholarship is one of the best Scholarship for post-matric Scholarship; after submitting Scholarship, candidates can check ssp scholarship status through the following steps:
- Step 1: Students visit the official website of Karnataka SSP Scholarship @ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in
- Step 2: click on the link “Track Student Scholarship Status.”
- Step 3: Enter your SATS ID and select the academic year.
- Step 4: Click on the search button, and students get the SSP Scholarship status displayed on the screen.
An Integrated State Scholarship Portal (SSP) is developed by Center for e-Governance, GoK for sanctioning of Pre-Matric & Post-Matric Scholarship under various Schemes of Government of Karnataka. SSP does Direct Benefit Transfer into Aadhaar seeded account of the student.
PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (Applicable for students studying between classes 1 and 10).
- Department of Social Welfare
- Department of Tribal Welfare
- Department of Backward Classes Welfare
- Department of Minorities Welfare
SSP uses only the SATS ID (Student Achievement Tracking System) to get students’ academic details and it is integrated with the Atal Ji Janasnehi Kendra (AJSK) database to check and validate caste, income and religion online. Aadhaar seeded bank account details of the student would be taken from NPCI(National Payments Corporation of India) and scholarship will be paid to that account.
How to process the SSP Scholarship application?
The entire process of the SSP Scholarship is online. You have to do all the fulfillment of the application via. Let’s just straight away ponder on the steps of the application process. Each step is discussed below properly for the better understandability of the students.
- Candidates who are interested in the scholarship, visit the official website of SSP scholarship for every minute details for the same.
- After visiting the official website, students need to create an account in order to carry on the further process after that select on “pre-matric” option.
- You need to enter your SATS ID in order to get the data. Click on the button called “Get Data”
- After clicking on “Get data”, students will get the entire data from stats on their display screen.
- If the details displayed are correct, then click yes option otherwise click No to get correct data by writing the correct SATS ID.
- After that, the applicant needs to give the phone number so that the OTP will be generated
- After getting the OTP, you need to submit it and change the password as per the guidelines and click on the button called ” Submit”
- The students will then be receiving their user ID and password after the verification of the OTP.
- The generated ID and password will be shared on the mobile number you’ve registered it on.
Click here for e-Attestation Portal (Students)
Click here for e-Attestation Portal (E-Attestation Officers)
How to login for SSP Scholarship?
The user needs to open the account by the given id and password via SSP scholarship portal before the last Date.
- After the login, students will be directed to the “Students login” page.
- After the page is open candidates need to give some of the basic information such as aadhar details, NSP ID, Income certificate, caste certificate and all the personal details that are mandatory.
- Thereupon, filling all the information you need to click on the button of “save and proceed” for the further process and acknowledgement.
- You will be getting an acknowledgement page on your screen, students need to do an e-Sign with respect to the aadhar card.
- The OTP will be sent to the number which is registered with the aadhar number. Applicants need to verify the given OTP for the same.
- If in any case, the mobile number which is registered with the aadhar number is not active, then the radar form needs to be downloaded which is known as an aadhar consent form which needs to be submitted in the respective school for further proceeds.
Candidates need to upload all the necessary documents that are needed to complete the application process for any scholarship.
Also, upload the application form of SSP scholarship. Necessary documents that students need to upload for the post and pre-matric scholarships are mentioned below:
- College Registration Number / Students SATS ID.
- Aadhaar Number.
- Mobile Number.
- National Scholarship Portal ID.
- Income / Caste / EWS Certificate number in the name of student.
- e-Attestation Numbers.
- Disability Card Number.
- FRUITS ID(Applicable for students who are children of farmer/s).
- eMail ID.
- eAttestation of fee receipt is not required for all students studying in Karnataka.
Necessary Documents for the SSC Post-Matric Scholarship:
There are some of the mandatory documents that need to be uploaded for the application process of the post-matric scholarship. Some of them are listed below:
- Marksheets, certificates of the previous latest qualification
- hostel stay certificate, income statement certificate
- All the fee receipts, Bonafide, study, kin of defence certificates.
Documents submitted by the students need to be e-attested, which are primarily for the post and Pre matric scholarships via SSP portal.
The guidelines for e-attesting are listed below:
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the portal first.
- They need to click on the button named ” e-attestation” to attest the documents.
- Then after attesting, candidates need to submit all the details such as aadhar details, personal information etc.
- After uploading, candidates then need to click on the “submit” button to proceed further.
- After the e-attestation process is completed candidates need to go to the office for attesting the original documents as well.
How to renew the Application?
If students need to renew the application here is the important points and steps to remember while doing that:
- Firstly, the candidate need to login to the student’s page by entering the login ID and password
- In the student’s page, there will be an option called “Renewal Form”, click on the form, edit all the details.
- After editing click on the final and submit button
What is the selection criteria for SSP Grant ?
Students will be selected for SSP scholarship based on the following listed points mentioned below:
- What are the family income and financial status of the family?
- In the case of both, the candidates have the same financial status then the older one will be considered first for the scholarship.
- All the eligible candidates will be getting full financial coverage of the expenses.
- The scholarship amount will be directly transferred to the students aadhar seeded bank account.
When SSP scholarship money will come? this is too important question as per records money will transfer in your account very soon.
How to check the SSP scholarship scholars list?
Selected students who will be getting the scholarship i.e SSP scholarship can check their status via SSP portal.
- candidates need to visit the official Karnataka page for the SSP scholarship
- Click on the ” list of students selected for the scholarship”, then the entire list will get displayed on your screen.
SSP Scholarship Track Status 2023-24:
Scholarship Portal- govt. of Karnataka. Ok. Student Status Report. ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿಯ SATS ಗುರುತಿನ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆಯನ್ನು ನಮೂದಿಸಿ.
The SSP Scholarship is a great initiative by the Government of India to provide financial assistance to underprivileged students. The scholarship provides an opportunity for students to continue their education without any financial burden. Eligible students should apply for the scholarship and fulfill their dreams of higher education.