Clinic Plus Scholarship Program aims to provide an opportunity for mothers to help their daughters complete secondary education. Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Clinic Plus Scholarship 2022-23 · Clinic Plus Scholarship is only applicable for Girl students.
Clinic Plus Scholarship 2022
Clinic Plus Scholarship has launched in the year 2014 under ‘M se maa, Maa se mazbooti’ campaign. This campaign is based on the thought that every daughter gets strengthened by her mother. Also, how a mother plays a great role in her daughter’s development and success. The aim of this scholarship programme is to provide an opportunity for mothers to help their daughters in completing their secondary education. Also, to help them to fulfill their daughter’s dreams by supporting their education. This Clinic Plus Scholarship has also led to the development of the nation by increasing the literacy rate.
About Clinic Plus Scholarship For Girls
The scholarship by Clinic Plus includes all the CBSE affiliated subjects. The scholarship is specially introduced for school level students. Clinic Plus Scholarship is sponsored or funded by Clinic Plus. This scholarship is specially meant for the school going girls from class 5th to class 12th.
What To Do in Clinic Plus Scholarship?
Clinic Plus Scholarship is coordinated and in partnership with Vijay Karnataka (“Offer”). This scholarship will begin the last year of April 2022 and will end in May 2022. The entries for this scholarship will not be under any acceptance once the offer’s validity ends.
To participate in this Offer, a candidate needs to:
- Write an essay in 500 words on the topic mentioned in an ad related to the offer in Vijay Karnataka between May 2022 to June 2022.
- Send in the entries by post on the address Vijaya Karnataka, Clinic Plus Scholarship Division, 4, KCCF Compound, Pampa Mahakavi Road, Chamrajpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560018
A total of 50 girls winners of Std. VI – X will be selected by a system of quality of that essay, which shall be conducted by a panel of respected third-party judges. 100 essays will be shortlisted for a personal interview to be conducted with the panel of respected third-party judges and the best 50 will be declared winners.
Eligibility Required For the Scholarship
Clinic Plus Scholarships are open only to girls who are a native of India. The scholarship is available for a candidate studying in class 5th to 12th who have secured either:
- 1 extra-curricular activity with Minimum 90% OR
- 2 extra-curricular activities with Minimum 80% OR
- 3 extra-curricular activities with Minimum 70% OR
- 4 extra-curricular activities with Minimum 60%.
Scholarships will be awarded entirely as per the consideration of the panel of judges depending on the candidate’s academic performance.
Participation shall be with the express approval of the parents/guardian of the candidates.
Clinic Plus Scholarship Program
Hindustan Unilever, Unilever House, B.D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri(East), Mumbai- 400099
How to Apply In Clinic Plus Scholarship
- Application form for Clinic Plus Scholarship can be downloaded from the website http://www.clinicplus.in/Scholarship.aspx
Fill in the application form with all required details.
- Write an essay of about 500 words on the chosen topic.
- Attach the required documents and application form along with the essay and create an package.
The downloaded application form needs to be duly filled and couriered along with the necessary documents to :
Document Needed :
- 1 attested photocopy of mark sheets and certificates.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- 1 attested photocopy of family income proof.
- A photocopy of admission proof(attested).
- 1 attested photocopy of School Fee Slip
- A photocopy of Extra Curricular activity proof(attested).
- 1 attested photocopy of Birth Certificate / Ration Card.
Terms and Conditions of The Scholarship
- By applying for the Clinic Plus Scholarship, the candidate agrees to agree by all the Terms and conditions of the scholarship by Clinic Plus. A decision of the panelists/judges will be final and essential.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted and application may be canceled or rejected.
- All details and documents submitted are expected to be true. If they proved to be the false one, the candidate will be disqualified.
- HUL has complete rights to withdraw/ edit any of the aspects of the Offer at its sole discretion and/or amend these terms and conditions without sending any prior notice. Such withdrawal/editing and/or alteration of terms and conditions with/without prior notice shall be final and binding from the day of such amendment, as updated in this website.
- Applications should be as per the format is given, and with the better understanding that such applications shall be judged by The Hindustan Unilever Limited and its partner’s basis pre-set parameters for grant of loan or scholarships. The candidates understand that HUL and its partners shall have the sole discretion in this regard.
- All disputes herein shall be deemed to have risen in Mumbai, and the Courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
- If a candidate participates for this Clinic Plus scholarship, it means that the interested candidates expressly agrees to be contacted by HUL in the future. This can be with respect to this program, or with respect to any other brand, or such other consumer contact program for HUL or its brands and products.
- This is not an offer, instead of a social enterprise by HUL, and this cannot be stricken, exchanged, changed or replaced with any other scheme or offer being run by HUL at this time, or in the future.
Check out More:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Every year, all students have to submit the application form from April to May.
Vijaya Karnataka, Clinic Plus Scholarship Division, 4, KCCF Compound, Pampa Mahakavi Road, Chamrajpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560018.