Vidyadhan Gujarat Class 11 and 12 Scholarship program 2023 aims at providing higher education to the underprivileged students who aim for a brighter future and higher education, applicants are invited by Sarojini Damodaran Foundation for class 10 passed students or who are currently studying in class 11th and 12th only from the recognized institution from Gujarat.
Vidyadhan is an Indian non-profit organization that provides scholarships to underprivileged students from rural areas in the states of Kerala and Tamil Nadu. The organization aims to support the education of students who are economically and socially disadvantaged, and help them overcome the barriers to accessing quality education. The scholarship program covers the cost of tuition, books, and other education-related expenses, and provides mentorship and career guidance to the scholarship recipients.
Note: All Scholarship Programs Related to Vidyadhan Scholarship are closed.
Vidyadhan Scholarship Gujarat for 11th Class
Therefore, the Vidyadhan scholarship is funded by the Sarojini Damodaran foundation that strives to support the higher education of the students. Currently, this program has around 5000 students across the cities. All the students that will get selected will be getting the scholarship for two years. If the kids perform well in their academic year, they will be allowed to take any course following class 12 of their choosing, with the expenses covered by the scholarship programme. External sponsors also contribute to the fundraising process.
Eligibility criteria for applying to Vidyadhan scholarship program
These are the things that students should consider before applying for the scholarship program therefore, they must:
- They should pass class 10 from the recognised institution from Gujarat state or equivalent SSC exam from Gujarat.
- Must have scored at least 85% or above in the SSC exam from Gujarat.
- If they are into a disabled category then they must score at least 70% for applying to the scholarship.
- The family income of the family should be below 2,00,000 INR per annum.
Benefits of Vidyadhan scholarship program
The entire tuition fees will get waved off and all the students who will pass the eligibility and scholarship interview test will get an INR 6,000 per annum.
- Class 10th mark sheet and if the original mark sheet is not available you can also submit Provisional one.
- Income certificate of the income to submit a proof of the family income.
- All the important ID’s
Procedure for applying to the Vidyadhan scholarship
To better throw the light on the topic “How to apply”, here we are providing a step-by-step guide to help you with the procedure.
- Step: 1 – Go to the official website of the scholarship, click on ” apply now” button and the link will get open.
- Step:2- Click on the “register” button to register yourself as an applicant.
- Step:3- A email will be sent by Vidhyadhan to confirm the registration
- Step:4- Log ID password would be given to you, you have to login by that.
- Step:5- Click on the “application button” so that you can create a new application. Fill the form and submit.
If you want to get selected and you want to win the scholarship, remember all the important dates.
- Application deadline- October, 2023
- Interview- 15th November onwards.
What are the selection criteria?
- All the applications will get scrutinised based on scores, achievements, personal details etc.
- Then after the filtering of the application, everything would be based on the interview round.
For any clarifications send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vidyadhan Help Desk, Phone: 9663517131.