www sw kar nic in Scholarship 2022-23: Last Date TO Apply Paramedical Assistant and Technician Application is 31/12/2022. Eligible students applying for the post-matric scholarship in the year 2022-23 last date is 31 Dec 2022. Post-matric students to submit applications on the Karnataka State Scholarship Portal. SC/ST scholarship Karnataka 2022 online application is currently closed for the last session. The last date for submission of online applications for session 2022-23 for Post-Matric courses shall be *31 Dec 2022 No further extension. Direct link to Apply online Online Application (Passed in 2022 only). Don’t wait for the last date just apply online. PUC Prize Money 2022 Application Form Check on official website www.sw.kar.nic.in. www.sw.kar.nic.in Prize Money Scholarship 2022 Last Date, Online Application Form For SC, ST Students. www.sw.kar.nic.in prize money scholarship 2022 is offered for SC and ST Students through online applications.
sw.kar.nic.in Scholarship Latest Update
- Students belonging to schedule caste/schedule tribe/other backward classes in Karnataka can apply. “Click Here“
- Students who passed SSLC in their First attempt at First Class in CBSE & ICSE in the Passed years 2021 & 2022, Kindly link your aadhar number with your bank account and visit the district & Taluk Social welfare department, update your SSLC Details on our website. Please ignore this message if you have already updated it.
- Students who passed in SSLC State Board with above 60% marks in the financial year 2022 and whoever not received prize money, Kindly link your aadhar number with your bank account and visit district social welfare department, update your aadhar number on our website. Please ignore this message if you have already updated your aadhar number or received prize money.
- Entrepreneurship training program at prestigious IIM-B Bangalore to facilitate 300 women graduates from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled
PRIZE MONEY FOR COMPLETE COURSE IN FIRST ATTEMPT FIRST CLASS SC/ST STUDENTS Click Here
sw.kar.nic.in 2022-23 Scholarship
www.sw.kar.nic.in 2022 scholarship: It is an online portal that has information on all the scholarships offered by the Karnataka government. Through the scholarship, all students of Karnataka state can achieve every single achievement related to the study and take the study to the next level. In, India There is also one most famous scholarship known as PM SCHOLARSHIP. The only purpose of the Karnataka Scholarship is to give the education facilities and financial staircase to the meritorious students who can’t carry on with their studies and to light up the name of India in studies. This focus of scholarships to students of Class SC / ST belonging to the low economic context or any other condition and ready to take their studies are supported in this purse. www sw kar nic in Scholarship is an initiative taken by the Social Welfare Department Scholarship of the Government of Karnataka. Check, Also PM Scholarship for 12th.
www.sw.kar.nic.in scholarship 2022
Karnataka scholarship is offered by the government of Karnataka, SW Kar nic scholarship 2022-23 is to provide the best education and financial support for better education. Interested candidates can apply for the SW Kar nic scholarship through the official website. www sw kar nic scholarship it is easy to offer financial support to UG and PG level candidates to achieve their goals The last date for submission of applications by students after Matric is 31 Dec 2022. The deadline for filing applications cannot be extended. / Post-Matric Courses for Submission of Online Application form Last Date 31-10-2022 No further extension.
ಮೆಟ್ರಿಕ್ ನಂತರದ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿಗಳು ರಾಜ್ಯ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿ ವೇತನ ಪೋರ್ಟಲ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಅರ್ಜಿಗಳನ್ನು ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಲು ದಿನಾಂಕ 30 September 2022 ವರೆಗೆ ವಿಸ್ತರಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆ.
sw kar nic in Scholarship SC, ST, OBC
www sw kar nic in scholarship is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to improve the education of students in the class in society. Students belong to minorities or their family condition is not good, they can take advantage of this www.sw.kar.nic.in Scholarship. All students must work hard on their studies to get all the benefits of the Karnataka scholarship. Undergraduate and postgraduate candidates can get themselves registered for this scholarship. Only such candidates will be given this scholarship who are good in studies and actually want to reach high goals by working hard on their studies. Let us tell you about your information that in Karnataka state 2011 the average literacy rate was 75.36 percent. For information on Karnataka’s scholarship, please stay with us.
Note:- www.sw.kar.nic.in 2022 Last date to fill the online application form is 31 Dec 2022
Who can Apply For Karnataka Scholarship?
Those students who are in the 11th and 12th grades can apply for the Karnataka post-matric scholarship. Along with this, the government also provides scholarships to students whose parents cannot afford to pay for their costly education. Students who are studying MPhil and PhD courses, are given Prize Money up to INR 8,000 and INR 10,000 for their studies so that their further studies are good and there is no dilemma in their studies. All the eligible students for www sw kar nic in Scholarship can take full details below.
Metric Pre / Pre-matric
|Caste / Caste||Classroom||Income Limit / Income Limit|
|CAT-1||5th to 10th Class / 5th to 10th Standard||1 Lakh per groom / Upto 1 Lakh.|
|CAT-2A/2B/3A/3B||5th to 10th Class / 5th and 10th Standard||44,500 / – per Thousand Rupees / Upto Rs 44,500 / –|
Metric After / Post-matric
|Caste / Caste||Income Limit / Income Limit|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / SC / ST||Upto 2.5 Lakhs / Upto 2.5 Lakhs|
|CAT-1||Upto 2.5 Lakhs / Upto 2.5 Lakhs.|
|CAT-2A/2B/3A/3B||1 Lakh per / Upto 1 Lakh.|
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For www sw kar nic in Scholarship
The candidate will enjoy the maximum benefits of this scholarship if they will follow all the steps mentioned in the eligibility procedure.
- The students from reserved categories can apply for this scholarship.
- About 30 % of scholarships are reserved for girls belonging to minority communities.
- Only the students of the minority community can apply for this scholarship.
- For students who wish to apply for the scholarship they have must be pursuing any professional course.
- Students interested in this scholarship are required to pass from the first division
- No age limit to be eligible for this scholarship.
- He/she should secure 1st class in 1st attempt, in S.S.L.C/P.U.C/Degree /P.G/Professional courses.
- There is no income limit to apply for this scholarship.
- PREMATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (STUDENT LOGIN)
- PREMATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (DEPARTMENT LOGIN)
- PREMATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (DEPARTMENT LOGIN)
- POSTMATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (E-Attestation Portal)
The Prize Money Amount Of sw.kar.nic.in Scholarship
Rewarded Prize Money 2022 awarded by Karnataka Government to students. Check the below table:
|Program||Prize Money Amount|
|2nd PUC, 3 years Polytechnic Diploma||Rs 20,000|
|Agriculture, Engineering, Veterinary, Medicine||Rs 35,000|
|Any Postgraduate courses like M.A, M.Sc, etc||Rs 30,000|
Explanatory Note: Minimum OGPA is 6.00 for a PASS
|09.00 & Above||I Class with Distinction|
|08.00 to 08.99||I Class|
|06.00 to 07.99||II Class|
|Examination||Both External and Internal(50:50)|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|System of Education||Semester|
|*||Spread Over For Two Years|
www sw kar nic in Scholarship Online Application Form 2022
- Firstly, applicants need to visit the official site of the scholarship.
- Website:- www.sw.kar.nic.in
- Click on the SC, ST, OBC scholarship application form.
- Please read all the details given to you on the application form.
- When filling the application form, please note that you enter your email ID and phone number correctly
- At the time of filling the application form, 1 sample paper will be given, which is to be solved online.
- When you have solved that paper, please click on the submit button.
Applicants must fill their form before the last date of application to avoid rejections,
Helpline for www.sw.kar.nic.in 2022
24/7 Helpline No:08022634300
Contents maintained and updated by the Department of Social Welfare, Government of Karnataka.
SOCIAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT :9008400010 / 9008400078
TRIBAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT: 080-22261789
DEPARTMENT OF MINORITY WELFARE: 080-22535931
BACKWARD CLASSES WELFARE DEPARTMENT: 080-22374836 / 8050770005