Bihar Scholarship 2023: The Bihar Scholarship brings a golden opportunity for college students within the agency area unit of Bihar States to find that there is little information about their additional studies. Through this scholarship, ST and SC, EBC, BC are being given a golden opportunity, and students have fallen behind the agency society, they will complete their studies through scholarship. Welfare Department of Backward and Sharp Backward Class Bihar is inviting online applications for the post-matric scholarship from BC or OBC and EBC candidates. To use a United Nations agency must apply before the last date and no fee is required.
This has been started in order to program to recognize and encourage creative and innovative talent of youngsters pursuing Higher education. The main criteria that would be followed for selection for the interview would be originality and innovation. Only after these criteria are met, the level of sophistication and the nature of the scheme would be taken into consideration.
For details like eligibility details. Application process etc. are discussed below in the article so have a look at the complete article for clearing your doubts.
There is nothing to do with the scholarship or award d for the written test for school students. Eventually, students can learn more and have a habit of completing their exams with a good level of confidence.
Bihar Scholarship Highlight
- Scholarship for Bihar State students only.
- SC, ST, EBC students will be given the first opportunity of scholarship.
- Students should have 12th class certificate.
- Applications will be submitted for the scholarship online.
- Candidates studying in class 1 to 10 at a government or government-recognized school can apply for this scholarship.
|Bihar Scholarship Online application releasing date||August 2023|
|Closing date for an application form||November 2023|
Eligibility Criteria of Bihar Scholarship
- There are many scholarships offered by the Government of Bihar as pre, post-matriculation to OBC / SC / ST category applicants.
- Post-study students at matriculation level (up to class 11 post-graduation level) can apply for this scholarship.
- Students have to belong from SC and ST categories.
- Students have to go to college and school through the regular medium.
- Students need 75% attendance marks in their previous year.
- Students should not have more than 2.5 lakh family income, it is for ST and SC category and should not be more than one lakh income for BCB and EBC category.
- Those who already have scholarships are entitled to a scholarship.
- You cannot apply for another scholarship while having Bihar Scholarship.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Amount
|Engineering/ Medical/ Management/ Any other course||Rs 15000|
|3-year diploma||Rs 10,000|
|ITI course||Rs 5,000|
|Post Graduate courses like M. Sc., M. Com., M.A., M. Phil and any other equivalent course||Rs 5,000|
|Graduate courses like B. Sc., B.A., B. Com. and any other equivalent course||Rs 5,000|
|For Intermediate/ISC, ICOM and any other equivalent courses||Rs 2,000|
Bihar Scholarship Amount
|Class 1 to 4||Rs 50 per month|
|Class 5 to 6||Rs 100 per month|
|Class 7 to 10||Rs 150 per month|
|Class 1 to 10 (Hosteler)||Rs 250 per month|
How to apply of Bihar Scholarship?
- Students must first visit the official site.
- After visiting the website, you will need to create an account with your name, which will require your name and mail ID.
- After submission, a password will be generated on your mail-id.
- You can check the status at any time with your login ID and password.
- Fill the application form without any mistake.
- Enter your active phone number and active mail ID.
- Scan your photo and upload the documents along with the application form.
- Submit the application form online.
- Student ID Proof
- Fee Receipt Number
- Category Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Enrollment Number
- Domicile Certificate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q- What all documents I have to submit with the print out of the application?
Ans- You have to submit Original Caste Certificate, Original Income Certificate, Copy of High School Certificate, Copy of the first page of Bank Passbook (showing IFSC Code of the Bank & Bank Account Number) and Handicap Certificate (if any) along with the print out of the Application. Institute would verify the original certificates & return back to the students.
Q- What are the fields which are not editable at all?
Ans- Aadhaar & Enrollment ld are not editable at any stage. these should be filled very carefully.
Q- Will the scholarship be renewed if the awardee fails in the first or subsequent years of study?
Ans- No. The scholarship will not be renewed if the awardee fails to qualify in the annual or term-end examinations of the course.
Q- How much time should I put into my applications?
Ans- This is totally up to you, but the more the better. You get out what you put in. Give yourself a week or two before the deadline to get everything ready.
Q- Can I edit the information already saved and up to what time?
Ans- You can edit draft/incomplete information filled by you until you ‘Submit’ the online application. To edit the application, go to the option “Student login”→ enter the Application Id then click on submit ‘login’ button.
Q- What happens, if I detect mistakes after forwarding the applications to the institutes?
Ans– You should separately inform the mistakes detected by you to the Scholarship Nodal Officer of your Institute. The software provides facility at the level of the institute to correct information provided by the applicant.