www.dom.karnataka.gov.in 2023-24: ಈ ಸೈಟ್ನಲ್ಲಿರುವ ವಿಷಯದ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ತಮ್ಮ ಆಕ್ಷೇಪಣೆ ಮತ್ತು ಅಭಿಪ್ರಾಯಗಳನ್ನು ಇಲಾಖೆಯ ಇ-ಮೇಲ್ 30 Nov 2023 is the last date of GOKDOM Scholarship scheme is all set to be launched by the government, the students belonging to the SC and ST to pursue higher education in the best universities around the world. Pre matric scholarship will certainly be authorized to about 30 lakh students. Merit cum means and post-matric scholarship will certainly be authorized to about 8 lakh students. The recompense facility will certainly be authorized only to about 2.25 lakh students. GOKDOM Scholarship 2023-24 the last date is 30 Nov 2023.
GOKDOM stands for the “Karnataka Directorate of Minorities”. It is a government organization in the state of Karnataka, India, that offers scholarship programs to students from minority communities who are pursuing their education.
Here is some information about the GOKDOM scholarship program:
- Eligibility criteria: To be eligible for the GOKDOM scholarship, applicants must be residents of Karnataka, and they must belong to one of the minority communities recognized by the government of India, including Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis. Applicants must be pursuing their education in a recognized educational institution in Karnataka, and they must have a minimum of 50% marks in their previous qualifying examination.
- Scholarship amount: The GOKDOM scholarship provides financial assistance to cover the cost of tuition fees, maintenance allowance, and other educational expenses. The amount of the scholarship may vary depending on the level of education, course duration, and other factors.
- Application process: The application process for the GOKDOM scholarship is usually done online, and interested applicants can apply through the official website of GOKDOM. The application form must be filled with all the necessary details, and the required documents, including the income certificate, caste certificate, and educational certificates, must be uploaded online. After the submission of the application, the scholarship selection committee will verify the details and select the eligible candidates.
Click here to apply for Pre-Matric/Post-Matric/Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship for the Year (NSP)
GOKDOM Scholarship Latest Update
- 30 Nov 2023 is the last date of GOKDOM scholarship 2023-24 apply before the last date.
- Click Here to apply for Pre-Matric/Post-Matric/Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship for the Year 2023-24 (NSP).
- Procedure to Apply Pre Matric, Post Matric & Merit Cum Means Scholarship under NSP 2.0 – 2023-24. Click Here
- User Manual for students – How to apply under National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2023-24. Click Here
- List of courses to apply for Post-Matric Scholarship Schemes. Click Here
- List of courses to apply for Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship Schemes. Click Here
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) Scholarship. Click Here
- How to Update New Mobile No. for Renewal Students – In Case of Old Mobile No. Lost Under NSP – GOI. Click Here
- How to Withdraw Renewal Application (In Case of The Institute Changed) Under NSP – GO. Click Here
- How to Recover Students Password – In Case of Forget Password Under NSP – GOI. Click Here
- How to Recover Students Application ID – In Case of Forget Application ID Under NSP – GOI. Click Here
GOKDOM Scholarship Scheme – About
dom.karnataka.gov.in The social welfare minister Priyank Kharge said that “It allows students from SC and ST communities to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. programs in international universities at little or no cost.” The plan will conceal to 100% instructive costs of the understudies whose family pay per annum is not as much as Rs 8 lakh, understudies whose family pay is more than Rs 8 lakh however not as much as Rs 15 lakh will be secured with half and 33% for those whose pay surpasses Rs 15 lakh.
GOKDOM Scholarship 2023-24
The scholarship at pre-matric level will encourage parents from minority communities to send their school going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education. The scheme will form the foundation for their educational attainment and provide a level playing field in the competitive employment arena. Empowerment through education, which is one of the objectives of this scheme, has the potential to lead to upliftment of the socio economic conditions of the minority communities.
GOKDOM Scholarship Schemes for the Minorities of the Karnataka state
ಅಲ್ಪಸಂಖ್ಯಾತರ ನಿರ್ದೇಶನಾಲಯ, GOKDOM Scholarship Schemes 2023-24 is a government organization that comes under the Karnataka Government. It precisely works with the motive to make people aware of the several scholarship schemes. Such schemes are especially for women, girls, and students who are looking for professional courses to enlighten their futures. In this article, we have provided all the necessary information in detail regarding the GOKDOM scholarship which is offered to students belonging to the minority community. As per the constitution, the students who belong to minorities including Buddhists, Muslims, Christians, Parsis, and Sikhs are eligible to apply for such scholarship schemes. These scholarship schemes provided here are for the students of Karnataka only. The funds for this scholarship scheme are provided by the state government, government, or some private organizations.
GOKDOM Overseas Scholarship
Through the Directorate of Minorities, the State Government has introduced a scheme for providing financial assistance to Minority students of Karnataka State for pursuing higher studies abroad in Master Degree, PhD and Post Doctoral Courses, etc., in prestigious Foreign Universities. Minority students who opt to pursue higher studies Abroad in prestigious foreign Universities after their degree courses are provided with a National Overseas Scholarship by the Government of Karnataka at the rate of Rs. 20.00 lakhs for 2 years course only.
Students who cannot afford to study abroad through the National Overseas Scholarship are offered an opportunity to pursue higher studies in foreign countries. The implementation of the scheme is transparent, the students are selected based on the validity of their documents and the eligibility conditions prescribed by the department.
www.gokdom.kar.nic.in 2023-24 Application form
Last Date for submission of online application form for Fresh & Renewal scholarship by students is 30 Nov 2023.
I. Pre-Matric Scholarship
II. Post-Matric Scholarship
III. Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship
- The Fresh applicants should have secured 50% marks in the last annual Board/Class examination (Not applicable for students studying in 1st std).
- The eligibility criteria of minimum 50% marks stands relaxed for Renewal students
- Annual income of the students’ Parents/ Guardians from all sources should not exceed ✓ Rs.1 Lakh for Pre Matric Scholarship. ✓ Rs.2 Lakh for Post Matric Scholarship. ✓ Rs.2.5 Lakh for Merit Cum Means Scholarship.
- Student should belong to Karnataka State.
- Students of Karnataka domicile studying in other states
GOKDOM 2023-24 Scholarship List
|Scholarship Name||Application Period*||Awards|
|Incentive for SSLC & 2nd PUC Students, Karnataka||August to December||One time scholarship of INR 10,000 to SSLC students|
|Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship for Minorities, Karnataka||August to December||Scholarship upto INR 35,000|
|MPhil and PhD Fellowship for Minority Students, Karnataka||August to December||Fellowship up to INR 30,000 per month|
|National Overseas Scholarship for Minority Community Students, Karnataka||August to December||Scholarship up to INR 20 Lakh per annum and scholarship for living expenses and one side airfare|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka||August to December||scholarship covers tuition fee, admission fee and maintenance allowance|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka||August to December||scholarship covers tuition fee, admission fee and maintenance allowance and INR 10,000 per annum|
GOKDOM Scholarship Online applications
- Incentive of Rs.2 Lakh to IIT/IIM/NIT students
- Free Pre-Coaching to Minority UPSC/KPSC Aspirants
- National Overseas Scholarship
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- Asset Management Portal
Pre-Matric Scholarship National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- Notification & Procedure of Pre Matric Scholarship
- Announcement of Pre Matric Scholarship (English)
- Announcement of Pre Matric Scholarship (Kannada)
- MOMA Pre Matric Scholarship Timeline & Notification
- MOMA Pre Matric Scholarship Guidelines
- Click here to Apply Pre Matric Scholarship (NSP Official Website)
Alliance University Scholarship
Post Matric Scholarship Schemes for the Minorities of Karnataka State:
GOKDOM Scholarship Schemes come under the Karnataka Government and are provided to the students after qualifying the 10th board. Under this scholarship scheme, the students will get a school fee, stationary fee, maintenance charges, and some other allowances. Registrations for the scholarship scheme are available from the month of August to September.
- To apply for the scholarship scheme the student must be passed out 10th from a well-recognized state board or central board of education.
- To apply for the scholarship scheme the annual income of the applicant’s family must be below than 2 lakhs.
- To apply for the scholarship scheme the students must be pursuing a regular course and must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The candidate who is a resident of another state, studying in Karnataka, cannot apply for this scholarship.
Pre Matric Scholarship scheme for the Minorities of Karnataka State:
The official authorities of the state government provide funds for GOKDOM Scholarship Schemes to help the students of the minorities for their higher studies. Through this scholarship scheme, the students will get funds as per the class they are pursuing. Registrations for the scholarship scheme are available from the month of August to September.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must be below 1 lakh annually to apply for the scholarship scheme.
- Students pursuing from class 1st to 10th are eligible to apply for the scholarship scheme.
- The students of Karnataka are only eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
- The applicants must have a minimum of 50% marks in the previously passed class to apply for the scholarship scheme.
Merit-Based Scholarship scheme for the minorities:
GOKDOM Scholarship Schemes come under the state government and the funds provided to the meritorious students for their higher studies. Students after 12th from a well-recognized board are eligible to apply for the scholarship scheme. To apply for the scholarship scheme the students must be pursuing any technical, professional, or medical course. Some other specifications include the following.
- Students must have scored good % in 12th boards to apply for the scholarship.
- Students will receive a scholarship reward of around 30,000 INR annually.
- The tentative date to apply for the scholarship scheme will be from August to September.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed 2.5 lakh from all sources.
Scholarship schemes for the 10th and 12th students of Karnataka State:
The Karnataka Government provides a special reward to the meritorious students to motivate them for their good performance. Students can apply for this reward in the month of August and September.
- Students of SSLC will get a reward of around 10, 000 INR and students of 2nd PUC will get a reward of around 20,000 INR.
- The applicants to apply for this reward must be of Karnataka State.
- To get this reward the students must have passed 10th and 12th with minimum 85% marks.
Karnataka Scholarship Scheme for overseas students:
This scholarship is meant for candidates who want to pursue their higher education from abroad. Top scholars of the Karnataka state are eligible to apply for the scholarship scheme. Eligible applicants apply for this scholarship scheme in the month of May and July. Some other specifications include the following.
- The applicant after 12th, graduation, and post-graduation from well-recognized board or university are eligible to apply.
- The marks of the previous exam must be 60 % to apply for this scholarship.
- The selected applicants will get a scholarship of around 20,000 to 20, 00,000 INR as per the courses applied for.
- The applicants must have the admission letter from the Concern University of abroad for which they are applying.
- The age of the applicant should not be above than 38 years to apply for the scholarship scheme.
- Permanent residents of the Karnataka state are only eligible to apply for the scholarship scheme.
Scholarship Scheme for PhD and MPhil Courses Karnataka State:
These GOKDOM Scholarship Schemes come under the state government for the students to pursue their higher studies in the field of philosophy and research. Such programs are generally after the completion of a master’s in a specific subject. To promote the research works the government provides scholarship schemes to meritorious students. The students will get financial support of 2500 monthly for research work. Registrations will be accepted in the month of April and May. The age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years to apply for this scholarship scheme. The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed 6 lakhs annually.
Kindly note that the government employees have full time or part-time job are not eligible to apply for any of the scholarship schemes. To apply for the entire GOKDOM Scholarship Schemes the students must visit the official website of GOKDOM.
Online Applications dom.karnataka.gov.in
Merit-cum-Means based scholarship
dom.karnataka.gov.in Minorities Rights
GOKDOM Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Students who are applying fresh application for GOKDOM Scholarship should have secured 50% marks in the last annual boards (Not Applicable for class 1st Standard students).
- Minimum 50% marks required for renewal students who are applying for renewal application form.
- Students Annual income of students parents should not be exceed as per the dom.karnataka.gov.in notification.
- Students must be belong from Karnataka state and students of Karnataka Domicile studying in other states are also eligible to apply in Karnataka.
How to apply for Scholarship Procedure
Step 1:- Go to website https://scholarships.gov.in
Step 2:- Click on the New Registration button.
Step 3:- Go through/Read carefully the guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal.
Step 4:- After reading guidelines click Checkboxes and Click on the “Continue” Button
Step 5:- A new page requesting to enter the personal data will be displayed. Fill the student registration form.
Step 6:- Click on the Checkboxes of Aadhar consent, Bank Account, and Application form.
Step 7:- After entering all required details Click on the Register Button.
Step 8:- Student Registration ID will be displayed. (Note down the Student Registration ID number for further reference and inquiries.
Step 9:– Click on the “Continue” button, it will take you to the Login Page. Step 10:- The login id and password to log into the NSP portal will be your Application Id and DOB respectively.
Step 11:– After Login Student will get an OTP of 5 digits on the Registered Mobile Number/Email ID.
Step 12:– Confirm OTP. will take you to Change Password Page. Change your password as per instructions on the same page.
Step 13:– Click the ‘’Application Form’’ button and enter below details
- General Information
- Academic Details
- Other Details
Step 14:- After entering the above details click on “Save & Continue” to Switch on to the Next Page
Step 15:- Applicant is directed to see the next page for “Contact Details & Scheme Details”
Step 16:- Click on Final Submit. Take a print on Clicking print Button for further reference and as an Acknowledgement.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The candidates are from the state of Kerala and belong to the minority community and are eligible for the scholarship.
After successful registration, the message will be sent to your mail id to be successful and with a password, which the student can check the status of the application at any time.
Students have to go to the official website page, they will see the option of renewal scholarship there. To be renewal, students will need the registration ID and date of birth of the previous year, through which you can renew the scholarship.
Name of bank
Know your customer status
Name of account holder [in case of joint account]