SRM Scholarship 2023-24: SRM Institute of Science and Technology (previously known as SRM University) offers several scholarships, fee waiver schemes, teaching and research assistance to talented and deserving students. Students in large numbers to significantly benefit from such schemes. In 2017 – 2021, around 2650 students received a total of Rs 28.9 crore was disbursed as a scholarship. You can get an SRM Scholarship only after passing the 12th class. The Year Scholarship Scheme is encouraging these talented students for higher education and students who do well in sport and performance are also considered eligible for this scheme. Students who will do well in their academic year should be given all the facilities that they get from their studies. The scholarship fee will be given to you in the form of tuition fees.
|Authority Name||SRM University|
|Scheme Name||SRM Scholarship 2023|
|Who offers||The scholarship is being offered by the SRM University situated in Amravati, Andhra Pradesh.|
|Last date||The second week of November 2023|
|Scholarships Offered||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
SRM Founder’s Scholarships
It is the most prestigious scholarship with full fee waiver of tuition, hostel, mess, plus stipend Rs 1,000 / month.
It is offered to:
- Top rankers in B.Tech Entrance Examination (SRMEE)
- Top State rankers in school final
- Top rankers in SRMEE, JEE and AIEEE
- Exemplary Sports persons at National and International level
This is provided through out their program subjected to meeting set performance norms.
SRM University Scholarship Schemes
Students who have obtained a grade point average of 95% or more in CBSE or state board examinations and are also placed among the top 10,000 in SRMEE are eligible to apply for this scholarship, which has a value of up to 50% tuition fee remission in the branch they are qualified for at the time of counselling. The quantity and number would change over time.
The “SRMH Scholar Search Programme” is a very unique scholarship program that SRM University, Sonepat has created to encourage and support deserving individuals. An candidate may be eligible for a scholarship worth up to 100% of the university tuition fees under this program. The offered scholarship is valid for the whole term of the program, provided that the required CGPA is maintained.
Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship (Socio – economic disdained)
SRM Scholarship 2023-24, 25% to 100% tuition fee waiver, is offered to students who are economically challenged based on their performance in the qualifying examination.
Scholarship for Minority Community
SRM Scholarship , 25% to 100% tuition fee waiver, is offered to students of minority community based on their performance of students in the qualifying examination.
Important details of SRM Scholarship
- Online applications for the scholarship award will be open every year.
- The decision of the Scholarship Committee will be communicated to the selected candidates.
- MBBS, BDS, and all PG Medicine scholarship program and Allied Health Sciences does not apply for the scholarship.
- The scholarship committee will be processing and prize winners will be selected by a committee.
Eligibility Criteria of SRM Scholarship
- The student must be an Indian citizen.
- Students will have to study undergraduate Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) and the School of Liberal Arts and Basic Sciences (SLABS) at SRM University.
- The candidates will have to complete the higher secondary level.
- The family income of the candidate should not exceed four lakhs.
- SLABS applicant should get an average of 60% marks in class 12th and fulfill the course requirement.
- The SEAS applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in PCM.
SRM Scholarship 2023-24 amount
|SRM Founder’s Scholarship||100% tuition, hostel and mess fee waiver|
|SRM Merit Scholarships||25% to 75% tuition fee waiver for meritorious students|
|Other Scholarships||25% to 100% tuition fee waiver for the students who are
|Category||Sub Category||Section||Remarks||TuitionFee||Hostel ORTransportFee|
|Founder’s Scholarship||SRMJEEE (for B Tech only)||SRMJEEE Rank 1 – 100||Awarded at the time of admission||100%||100%|
|IIT JEE (Mains) (for B Tech only)||IITJEE (Mains) Rank upto 10000||Awarded at the time of admission||100%||100%|
|State Toppers (for B Tech only)||State Board||Awarded at the time of admission||100%||100%|
|District Toppers within Tamil Nadu (for B Tech only)||CBSE||Awarded at the time of admission||100%||100%|
How to apply of SRM Scholarship?
When completing the online SRM Scholarship cum Admission Test application form, students must first fill their new entry form, in which you will have to create your email id and password, which you will use to check your application status.
- Students must first visit the official site. (Click Here)
- Fill the application form without any mistake.
- Please complete the form clearly and in black or blue ink.
- Enter your active phone number and active mail ID.
- Attached your photo and upload the documents along with the application form.
SRM University, AP – Amaravati
Neerukonda, Mangalagiri Mandal
Guntur District, Mangalagiri,
Andhra Pradesh – 522502
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q- What are the eligibility criteria for SRM – AP?
Ans- For Engineering Above 60% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in 12th standard CBSE / state board exam or equivalent Qualification in SRMJEEE 2023.
For Liberal Arts (BBA, BA, BSc, BCom)
Above 60% aggregate in 12th standard CBSE/ State board exam or equivalent.
Q- What branches of study are available at the Andhra Pradesh Campus?
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- BA (Psychology, Journalism, English, Economics, History)
- BSc (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, Computer Science).
Q- Do I need to be an Indian Citizen to qualify?
Ans- Yes, you should be an Indian Citizen to qualify for the Programme. You are also eligible if you are conferred the status of a refugee by the Indian Government and hold a valid passport issued by the Indian Government.
Q- Can I apply as a renewable candidate?
Ans- No, you cannot apply in a new form if you are a renewal candidate. Your application In that case, it will be dismissed.