R D Sethna Loan Scholarship 2021 inviting those students who are willing to take technical, scientific, commercial or industrial studies and have passed 12th in India. The R D Sethna Scholarships are empowering academic interests and careers for the students. The loan scholarships are granted based on meritorious performance, to facilitate payment of tuition fees, academic material, and related expenses for enhancing the educational experience.
Aim of RD Sethna Loan Scholarship
This scholarship has aims to assist genius and deserving student of all community and they want to do something for there community, thereby broadening their interests academically and in turn benefit the Nation. In India RD Sethna Loan Scholarship is one of oldest scholarship. This scholarship provides the loan to the students who have passed their 12th and want to get higher studies. RD Sethna Loan Scholarship also offers economic support to students who want to take Scientific, Technical or other professional courses in India or from abroad anywhere. The scholarship available for the poor students whose parents are unable to afford their fees.
Also Check, After 12th Passed Scholarship Programs in India
RD Sethna Scholarship Eligibility
To apply RD Sethna Scholarship students should have passed their 12th exam with at least 50% marks.
How To Apply for RD Sethna Loan Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship Interested students will have to follow the instruction which is given below.
- Collect application form from the trust office to apply for this scholarship.
- Self-addressed envelope of size 23cmX10cm with 10rs. Stamped paste on it, must be sent by all students.
- To get an application form in favor of RD Sethna Scholarship Fund, students also need to send DD of Rs.50. In case of no DD attached with a request letter, the trust will not send the application form.
- Candidate must indicate the application is for studies in India or for abroad.
- Students will have attached all require certificates photocopy with form. And all certificate must be attached by a head of the institution.
- Fill a form and send it to given address on the official site.
Important instruction to Apply
- A student should have all copy of the certificate which is mentioned in the application form.
- Along with AADHAR card student should have address proof Photo Id.
- Payment receipt of money paid which paid by the student at the of taking admission.
- Copy of admission latter.
- Income certificate of the parents and guarantor.
- A student should have submitted the letter of recommendation.
- All documents of a student should be attested by SEM or Gazetted officer.
The student can contact on below mention contact details to get more information related to the scholarship.
RD Sethna Scholarship fund
Contact: Mr. Farrokh M. Rustomji –CEO
Address: Esplanade House,
29 Hazarimal Somani Marg,
Fort , Mumbai-400 001.
Tel : +91 22 2207 7044
Website: www. rdsethnascholarships.org
Important dates To Remind
1st April per year starting date of the scholarship by the trust.
For overseas studies, 31 may and for local studies, 31 August per year will be the last date for receiving applications.
Also Check, How to go for higher studies after 12th Boards
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a medical student and I need a loan, can I apply?
All students are being invited for the RD Sethna Scholarship in India and all our communities no matter from which communities they belong will get a loan for their studies and some criteria have been kept for the loan such as technical, medical, and Scientific or If you want to take a professional course then you are welcome.
Do I need to get a Guarantor to get this loan?
At the time of submitting the R D Sethna Scholarship application form, you will find written in all the forms that you will need the Guarantor to get the loan.
Where can I get the R D Sethna Scholarship application form to get a loan?
Application Forms may be obtained from the Trust office at Esplanade House, 29, Hazarimal Somani Marg, Fort, Mumbai-400 001. Tel: 22077044 on payment of Rs.50/- either in cash or by Postal Order. Candidates requesting Forms by post must send a self-addressed Rs.10/- stamped envelope of size: 23 cm x 10 cm.
What is the last date to submit the R D Sethna Scholarship application form?
The date of submission of the application form is from 1st April to 15th May 2021 and for your information, please let us know that your application form will not be rejected after 31st May. After submitting the application form, your scholarship benefit will start giving from the month of August.