PFMS Scholarship 2022-23: Indian government sponsors Public Financial Management System also known as PFMS, through PFMS Scholarship candidates can get financial support for their studies from the scheme. PFMS Post Matric Scholarship 2022 is available for students of Class 11-12. PFMS Scholarship is given to colleges/universities. PFMS or Public Financial Management Systems was initially known as CPSMS and was started as a Plan Scheme. The rate of scholarship is Rs 1000 at the Graduation level for the first three years of College and University courses and Rs 2000 per month at Post-Graduation. PFMS Registration 2022 has been started for the session 2022-23. After completing registration for the PFMS scheme, you can check your name on the PFMS Scholarship list. The candidate who is applying for PFMS must read the PFMS 2022 eligibility criteria, PFMS application process. For the information given below PFMS Login 2022, check the below article.
Key Highlights of the PFMS Scholarship 2022
- The scholarship was launched by Public Financial Management System- PFMS Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance
- The main purpose of this scheme is to provide scholarships to the college/university students.
- The scheme is launched under Central Government.
- The registration for the scholarship is done online.
|Beneficiary For||Students of India|
|Full-Form of PFMS||Public Financial Management System|
|Name of Scholarship||PFMS Scholarship|
|Scholarship By||Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance|
PFMS Scholarship 2022-23
PFMS Scholarship was started in 2008 as a new scholarship in a few selected states of the country, later gradually it was implemented for the meritorious students of the whole country, under this PFMS Scholarship, those smart and meritorious students of the country Financial help is provided to those who are unable to continue their further studies due to their weak financial condition.
The Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students has been introduced to offer financial support to the economically weaker students from General, SC, ST communities and physically handicapped students. The Scheme aims to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low-income families to meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies. The scholarships are awarded based on the results of the Senior Secondary Examination. The total number of scholarships has been divided amongst the State Education Boards based on the State’s population in the age group of 18-25 years.
Students, who are above 80th percentile of successful candidates in the relevant stream for a particular Board of Examination, in class XII of 10+2 pattern or equivalent and having family income of less than Rs.6 lakhs per annum, pursuing regular courses and not availing of any other scholarship scheme, are eligible for consideration under this Scheme. The scholarship rate is Rs. 1000/- per month at the Graduation level for the first three years of College and University courses and Rs. 2000/- per month at Post-Graduation level
Benefits and features of the PFMS scheme
These are the benefits and features of the scheme:
- It promotes transparency, enhancements in the overall Central Government Financial Management, and Central Government schemes can be implemented with more accuracy.
- It takes care of the system and channels of money transfer under various schemes.
- It leads to the establishment of a common platform where the beneficiaries can track fund flow to their bank accounts by the Central and State Government.
- It helps in monitoring and proper disbursements of funds.
- Provides a system to support the decisions of the ministries and departments of the state and UTs.
- Leads to better potential to enhance financial management and programs and enables readily releases of finances.
- Less paper-work
- It helps in minimizing delays in the transfer of funds.
- Ghost beneficiaries can be eliminated as it enables ground-breaking Direct Benefit Transfer(DBT).
- Central and state governments can work in coordination with each other.
- It also provides information about the borrowing of the Government and the impact of interests on the cost.
List of Scholarships under PFMS Scholarship
Students can avail of the following scholarships:
- National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education.
- Post matric scholarship for OBC.
- Post matric scholarships for SC.
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC.
- Up-graduation of Merit of SC students.
- Universities/College students.
- Pre-Matric scholarship for SC students.
Steps to apply for the PFMS scholarship
These are the steps to apply for the scholarship.
- Step 1: Visit the official site of PFMS Scholarship.
- Step 2: Click on the “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration” option on the website.
- Step 3: Now click on the “Scholarship to Universities /College Students” and enter the following information.
- Enter year of passing 10+2 along with the board.
- Enter bank account number and IFSC code of the bank’s branch.
- Now click on the drop-down menu and select the “category”.
- Click on “Search” option
- Step 4: On the page, application form will be displayed.
- Step 5: Now enter the following details:
- Mobile No
- Email Id
- Now create a user id and password and fill the captcha form.
- Upload the documents for the form.
- Step 6: Submit the form by clicking on the “submit” button and take a print out of the form. Print out of the form is necessary for further use.
Process to know the payment
Follow these steps to know our payment:
- Step 1: Follow the official website of “PFMS Scholarship”
- Step 2: You will land on the homepage, click on the “know your payment” option.
- Step 3: Now enter the details asked on the screen.
- Step 4: Click on the “Search” option and Payment Status information will be displayed on the screen.
PFMS Scholarship Renewal Application
If the candidates want to renew a previously filled application form for the present session, then they can follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Open the official website of PFMS.
- Step 2: Click on the login option, and enter your details to login.
- Step 3: After logging in, select the application renewal option.
- Step 4: Go through your details and make the necessary updates.
- Step 5: Fill the required details and upload required documents.
- Step 6: Submit the form and get a hard copy of the form.
Steps to submit the feedback
Follow these steps to submit the feedback:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the feedback on the left side of the homepage.
- Click on the feedback and fill in the following details:
- Email Id
- Captcha code
- Submit the form.
Procedure to know the concerned department or the person scheme wise
Follow these steps to know the concerned department or the person scheme-wise:
- Step 1: Follow the official website of PFMS Scholarship.
- Step 2: From the options available, select the “Scheme-wise contact list” option.
- Step 3: A list will appear and you can search the scheme name, or you can enter the scheme name.
- Step 4: Click on search.
How to track NPS Payment status?
This is the procedure to track NPS Status under PFMS
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “track NPS Status” option.
- Now enter bank name, account number, or NPS Application Id.
- Enter verification code.
- Click on search.
PFMS Scholarship 2022: login Procedure
This is the procedure to login
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Select year from the list and enter username and password.
- Step 3: Click on the login option
Location Search Details
Following these steps, you can search for your location.
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Select state from the drop-down list
- Step 3: Enter your location
- Step 4: Click on view report
Documents required for the application form for PFMS Scholarship
These are important documents:
- Educational certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Fee receipt
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Detail
- Passport size photographs
Eligibility Criteria for the PFMS Scholarship 2022-23
Eligibility criteria are as follows
- The income of the candidate should not exceed Rs 6 Lakh
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidate must have passed 10 class
- Age of the candidate must be between 18 and 25 years.
Almost all the banks are part of the PMFS Scholarship.
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Andhra Pragarthi Grameena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Sindh National Bank
- Corporate Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank, ad many more
PMFS Direct Benefit Transfer
The students selected for the scholarship will get the amount directly transferred to the bank accounts through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT)
How to Check PFMS Balance? If you want to Check PFMS Payment status you can simply check from pfms.nic.in >> Check Status.
Step 1- Visit the Official Website PFMS Status i.e. https://pfms.nic.in/.
Step 2- From the opened sheet click “Track NPS Status” option.
Step 3- Now you have to enter bank, account number or NPS Application ID.
Step 4- Enter the verification code.
Step 5- Click search option and information displays on the screen.
Emergency Helpline No.
You can contact these people for any assistance:
- Mr. Mukul Prasad – 9074153883
- Mr. Nikhil Sharma – 8700171462
- Mr. Abhishek Rai – 8368423186
- Mr. Munesh Kumar Sharma – 7417175253