Tata Housing Scholarship 2021-22 : The main aim behind the Tata Housing Scholarship is to encourage and provide financial assistance to the meritorious girl students who belong to the low financial sections of the society. TATA scholarship is meant for meritorious girls pursuing in the second year of B.Tech./ B.E. (civil engineering) or B. Arch. Degree courses.
Tata Housing Scholarship for Meritorious Girl Students
Tata housing scholarship for meritorious girl students is provided by Tata Housing. to employ ability skill development training to the people as well. Also, it provides entrepreneurship training development training in partnership with various non- governmental organisations.
The scholarship is open to girls studying 2nd year of Civil Engineering/Architecture in any 4 years-degree course such as B. Tech/B.E/B. Arch in any institute located in India and affiliated to any University recognized by law in India. Girl students studying 1st year of full-time 2 years MBA course in Construction Project Management in any institute located in India and affiliated to any University, recognised by law in India, are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Who can apply for Tata Housing Scholarship?
- Only girls student can applying in the scholarship.
- The score of the applicant should be more than 50% in all the qualifying examinations.
- The applicant should be a student of 2nd year in B. Tech./ B.E. (civil engineering) or B. Arch. degrees.
- The total annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 3,00,000.
Benefits of Tata Housing Scholarship
The Tata Housing Scholarship 2021 for meritorious girl students provides an amount of Rs. 60,000 to all the selected candidates.
Tata Housing Scholarship Application Process
- Register on the official website to avail this Tata Housing Scholarship.
- After registering on the official website, log in through the registered e-mail ID and password.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents asked in the application form.
- Submit the fully completed application form.
Required documents for the Tata Housing Scholarship for meritorious girl students
- Identity Proof.
- First-year engineering scorecard..
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Copies of class 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets.
- Copies of Driving License. Voter ID Card, Passport or the Bank Passbook.
- diploma certificate.
- Admission confirmation letter for 2nd-year admission.
- Income Certificate, copies of PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
- Self-attested passport size photograph.
- Caste Certificate, in case of SC/ ST Categories.
TATA Housing Development Co. Ltd.,
12th Floor, Times Tower,
Kamala Mills Compound,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400013