Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2021-22: The Prabha Dutt Fellowship is an initiation by the Sanskriti Foundation to invite the application of the young women journalists. This fellowship is meant for the women of age group 25- 40 years of age. The Fellowship is basically an idea by Sanskriti Foundation to encourage the women in their mid-career of journalism to enhance their potential to continue with their research work on the current contemporary topic of relevance. Check out more details on the official website at www.sanskritifoundation.org.
Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2021-22 Reward is ₹ 25,000.
How to apply for Prabha Dutt Fellowship
- Candidates should send a two page CV and a write up of about 250 – 300 words explaining their project.
- Full postal and telephonic contact details together with any e-mail id should be submitted to facilitate contact.
- Five samples of work published. The names and contact addresses/telephones of two referees should also be sent.
- The application should bear the title `Sanskriti – Prabha Dutt Fellowship’ on the envelope when sent by post or can be emailed on email@example.com with `Sanskriti – Prabha Dutt Fellowship‘ in subject line.
Applications are accepted round the year for the next year’s fellowship.
Who is Eligible for Prabha Dutt Fellowship
- To be eligible for this fellowship, a woman must be a working journalist in print media.
- The age should be from 25 years to 40 years.
- Must have a significant number of articles publications in a renowned publication.
The process of applying for Prabha Dutt Fellowship
- Create your CV which should include your Postal Address, Telephonic Contact Details along with your e-mail ID.
- Write about the description of your project in about 250 to 300 words.
- Also, provide the contact details of the two references mentioned in your application and five of the published samples of your work.
- Send the complete application and your CV via post or through e-mail.
Address: Head Office, Sanskriti Foundation, C-11, Qutab Institutional Area New Delhi-110 016
Terms & Conditions For The Fellowship
- The Prabha Dutt Fellowship will grant the selected applicant, an amount of Rs. 1,00,000 which will include travel expense as well.
- The fellow can execute their project in Hindi, English or any other regional languages.
- The fellowship is valid up to 10 months of the issue.
- The fellows will receive the grant in two phases which include: at the commencement time and after the submission of the project.
- The progress report of the fellows should be submitted in the initial four months of the project.
Frequently Asked Question
No, all scholars require some experience in the chosen field of study. Please see the Fellowship Schemes for more information.
This scholarship will be given only to Indian students who are female students and in addition, their year should be within 25 to 40 years. Candidates should have at least two languages Hindi and English.
During the scholarship, you are given ₹ 100000 for your studies but it is divided into one lakh two parts called installment. The scholarship fee is divided into your two-part, the first installment you will receive at the commencement and the instant part after project submission.
There is no last date for this application, you can submit it anytime in the year.
No, students cannot take benefit from any other scholarship during Prabha Dutt Fellowship nor can you work in any other working project.