Adobe Women Technology Scholarship 2022-23: The Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship aims to find extraordinary female students in the fields of Science and Technology by providing the necessary support. Basically the scholarship is offering to the female candidate’s pursuing in BTech/MTech Courses.
Adobe India Scholarship 2022-23
Scholarship recipients will be announced by December 2022. The process of applying got started from 15th September for the Adobe India Women in Technology 15 Oct. The last date to apply for the Adobe India Scholarship is Jan 2022. To apply for this Scholarship, the candidate has to submit the application form along with essays, recommendation letter from their professor, academic transit from their institution and their resume.
The Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship is open to the girl student studying in the course B.E., B. Tech., Integrated M.E., M.S., M. Tech program, etc. The Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship 2022 will award $10,000 and an opportunity for a summer internship to the selected student at Adobe in the year 2022.
The Scholarship mainly aims at bringing together the focused and smart girl student who can effectively build up their intellectual and creative curiosity and get more trained.
Important Dates for Adobe India Scholarship
- The application forms for the Scholarship released on July 2022.
- Last date of submission of the application form is August 2022.
- Announcement of the selection for the scholarship will be in the month of December.
- From the entries received, the students scoring the highest marks will be selected for the award.
- Amul offers the Adobe India Woman in Technology Scholarship, India’s first such award that recognizes and rewards academic excellence at Class XII level across India.
- This allows students to self-select and apply for scholarships for which they meet the selection criteria. Several scholarship compilation books are published every year to provide students with a central source of contact information for scholarships.
- The most important guidelines when applying for a scholarship are to follow the given deadline. Also, apply as soon as possible to avoid loss of funds as an organization has already disbursed all available funds. Most organizations set deadlines according to their own selection requirements.
- A detailed review of each application will be made as strictly as possible, all the submitted details of the selection of all the candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Adobe Scholarship
- Be an Indian female citizen student.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student in a formal technology 4 year BE / B.Tech education program or an Integrated ME/MS/MTech program at an Indian University or Institute at the time of applying and should be completing the program in the Academic year 2023.
- Should be pursuing a Major or Minor in the following streams: Computer Science/Engineering, Information Science, Data Science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Math’s and Computing
- May apply to ONLY ONE of the following two Scholarships – Adobe India Women-In-Technology Scholarship OR the Adobe Global Women In Technology Scholarship.
- Anyone who is a “related party” to an Adobe employee cannot apply.
- Any person having the following relationship to an Adobe employee: spouse, domestic partner, child, parent, sibling, child-in-law, parent-in-law, or sibling-in-law; any other relative or person who lives in the household of an Adobe employee.
Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship Rewards 2022
- A Summer Internship at Adobe.
- Collaboration and mentoring for B. Tech Project.
- The remaining tuition fee of the candidate (1 or 2 years).
- Mentoring sessions by the senior technology leader of Adobe.
- Grace Hopper Conference in India participation and travel which will include participation fee as well.
Application Process For Adobe India Scholarship 2022-23
All the interested candidates can apply online and check the complete process. Need to attach below important papers along with the form-
- Answers to short essay type question.
- Applicant’s Resume.
- Academic transcripts from their past institutions.
- A recommendation letter from their respective professor.
Instructions for writing SoP
The document for SoP for the Scholarship program must include the following mentioned parts:
- The applicant should introduce himself in brief.
- The field of interest in Technology of the applicant must be elaborated.
- The brief summarization of the projects.
Tips to answer in The Scholarship
- The review of your answer will be done by observing in between the lines. Answer the questions wisely.
- Include Active voice in your content and try to write through the positive point of view.
- Use examples to elaborate and proof every written fact of yours.
- Do not include obstacles of your academics. Instead, try to include the way you tackled those obstacles.
Selection Criteria for Adobe India Scholarship
The selection of the applicant will be on the basis of the following mentioned Selection Criteria:
- Academic Record of the applicant
- Applicant’s personal statement
- Recommendation letter
Here at Adobe Research, we create innovative technologies for our software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. We bring together the smartest, most driven people we can find, and we give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity while providing them the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
For more details, the applicants can contact via e-mail:
When do I get my monetary award after being named a winner?
– If you are an Adobe intern, your monetary award of $10,000 USD will appear within your first Adobe paycheck.
– If you are not an Adobe intern, your monetary award of $10,000 USD will be issued as a check within 2-3 months after being named a winner. Adobe does require the winner to be on-boarded as a supplier in order to issue a check, so you will work closely with an Adobe representative through the time-sensitive on-boarding process
Important Links: https://research.adobe.com/adobe-india-women-in-technology-scholarship/
Terms and Conditions
- Only Indian female nationals studying in Indian universities are eligible to apply.
- Internship, if selected, will be offered at Adobe India office. Terms & conditions of internships for India interns will apply.
- If selected for this scholarship, the winner will not be eligible for any other scholarships from Adobe for the same year.
- Adobe’s decision will be final in all matters.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You will get all the information about the application through the official website and the application will start submitting the application form from 25 August 2022, to 22 September 2022. Students are requested not to send the application form through the mail, you will not be accepted through the email, it is canceled.
Applications must include Essays: Expect to answer short essay-type questions Resume Letter of Recommendation from a Professor with whom you have taken a college course Academic transcripts from your current and past institutions, More details are posted on the application portal.
If a student is applying for the recommendation. Then the person has to write the recommendation letter and in that letter. It has to be told when he has known that person. And you rank the applicant as belonging to the top 5, 10, or 20% of computer science undergraduates?
Please assess the applicants:
intellectual and analytic strength,
ability to think creatively,
ambition and initiative,
stamina and independence,
and the ability to work as part of a team.
No, this scholarship is only for those students who are studying related to Computer Science Computer Engineering, and Technical fields.
No, you only have to write in English.