Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is a scholarship program funded by the Department of Science and Technology of the Government of India, aimed at encouraging students to take up research careers in the areas of basic sciences. KVPY Registration 2023 will be through online mode. The application process will begin from the second week of July 2023. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is a national level scholarship program up to Pre-Ph.D. Level or 5 years whichever is earlier.
Who is Eligible For Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
The KVPY Program enrolls students starting from Class XI standards (science subjects) and operates in 3 streams i.e. stream SA, Stream SX, and Stream SB. Initiating with mentorship in initial 1-2 years through exposure in VIJOSHI Science Camp, it provides scholarships to KVPY students who join in Science Courses (out 18 subjects) at the undergraduate (BSc, BS-MS, or Integrated MS) level and continued up to post-graduate level.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
किशोर वैज्ञानिक प्रोत्साहन योजना|किशोर वैज्ञानिक प्रोत्साहन योजना स्कॉलरशिप|केवीपीवाई |KVPY Registration KVPY Registration application form|Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2023 in hindi|आपको बताएंगे कि आप किस प्रकार घर बैठे ऑनलाइन KVPY Registration application form भर सकते हैं
What Is Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana?
किशोर वैज्ञानिक प्रोत्साहन योजना में साइंटिफिक रिसर्च के लिए एप्टीट्यूड रखने वाले 11वीं से लेकर किसी बेसिक साइंस के अंडर ग्रेजुएट प्रोग्राम के फर्स्ट ईयर में पढ़ रहे स्टूडेंट्स अप्लाई कर सकते हैं | 18 years before the official authorities of DST (Department of Science and Technology), Government of India initiated this scholarship program. As per this scholarship program, the students from class 11th class to the higher level are eligible to apply for this course. www.dst.gov.in The students belong to the science and technology are eligible to apply for this course and this program supports them to continue their research with their innovative ideas. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana provides a platform to the new young talents and supports them financially for their work. Such schemes are for the mental and financial support for the new inventions or for the betterment of technology, science, and humanity.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Rewards
The students selected through Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana will be rewarded with financial support and get a chance to explore their ideas at a higher level.
- The students during the 3 years graduation course in the field of science and technology will receive monthly support of Rs. 5000 to Rs. 20,000.
- The students during the 2 years post-graduation course in the field of science and technology will receive monthly support of Rs. 7000 to Rs. 28,000.
- Those students selected through Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana will get good study programs from the best universities and institutions of India.
- The students selected will get a platform at national as well as at the international level to explore their ideas and to continue their further research.
Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Application Procedure
- The students can get the official notification in all newspapers all over India on the second Sunday of July on Technology Day.
- To apply for the Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana the students need to apply via online mode.
- Note that there is no offline mode to apply. Application forms will be received via online mode on the official website online (www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in) or www.dst.gov.in.
Step By Step Procedure For KVPY Scheme Registration
- Initially go and clicks on the official website (www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in) or www.dst.gov.in for new to register.
- Now a new tab will open and you need to fill the personal, communication and educational details one by one.
- Now rechecks and then submits the form.
- Now a new login ID and password will generate and you receive a confirmation mail or message.
- Now you are eligible to upload the required docs, signature and passport size photograph.
- Now you will receive all important update via your mail or login ID.
- Now you will receive your ID card, Hall ticket/ Admit card on the same portal.
- You need to take the hard copy print out for the further use.
Important details before applying online www.dst.gov.in
- The photograph to be uploading must be in JPG/JPEG format. The size must be less than 150 KB.
- The size photograph must be less than 80KB.
- The candidates must upload their caste certificate for (SC/ST), and medical certificate for PWD in PDF format of size less than 300 KB.
How to initiate payment for registration Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Scholarship Program
The registration fee for the candidates will be 1000 Rs with the bank charges and for the candidates of SC/ST/PWD, the registration fee will be 500 with bank charges. The registration fee can be paid via credit card/ debit card/ NEFT/ IMPS or net banking. After initiating the payment must keep the transaction id for future use.
Kindly note that the registration fee will be non-refundable after initiating in any circumstances.
What to prepare for the KVYP Aptitude Test
After the payment is initiated for the registration, you will get confirmation about the date of the exam and the center for the examination. The students must take some previous year sample papers for the practice. Took the syllabus and a description of the exam from the official website of Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2023. You can also join some coaching institutes for better results, all the best for your exams.
Stay tuned with us on our website for the latest updates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I take a computer-based test in Hindi?
What is the syllabus for the aptitude test?
However, students are tested up to class X / XII / B.Sc./B.S/B.Stat./B.Math./Int up to class X / XII. M.Sc./M.S. as applicable.
Is it necessary that students have to study all four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics?
All questions in Stream-SA are compulsory (Science and Mathematics) With respect to Stream SB and SX, there will be four sections in Part I (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics) and four sections in Part II (Physics). Chemistry, biology, and mathematics). Candidates can answer any of the four subjects in Part I and any two of the four subjects in Part II. If the candidate attempts more classes, three best in Part I and two best in Part II are considered.
Can I avail KVPY fellowship with a merit scholarship?
KVPY does not allow its fellows to receive fellowships/scholarships from more than one source, government or private. If they are in receipt of another fellowship or scholarship, they will have to renounce it to avail of the KVPY fellowship.