The Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation (SILF) invites students from self-inhabited leprosy colonies to receive scholarships for undergraduate, postgraduate study. Students of the leprosy colonies will be awarded 25 scholarships to support their higher education. Scholarships are awarded for the advancement of special master’s undergraduate and diploma courses. In addition, the Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation will be available only in government-recognized institutions. Selected students will also receive tuition fees and other benefits on a monthly fee.
Eligibility Criteria Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation
- There are at least one parent who has leprosy and lives in a self-inhabited leprosy colony.
- Enroll in professional courses in government recognized institutions (Students enrolled in non-professional courses are not eligible).
- Senior Secondary has passed the level and must have a certificate.
- Become a first-year student starting their studies/courses during the academic year 2021-22 in Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh or Delhi to get the scholarship.
- Only one person in the family can avail the scholarship.
- If you are benefiting from any other scholarship then you cannot be a participant for this scholarship.
- The student must be at least 17 years of age.
The selection of the students will be done with the qualifying marks of the last exam, the students whose name will get the top 20 can we get in Merit list they will be selected for the scholarship, you will get the scholarship by the selection committee only if you have admission in any government, institute. Have taken admission in any professional course if for some reason you fail the admission program if you do not have admission If it is, then you can take advantage of it next year.
How to apply application?
To submit the Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation application, you will have to resort to the application form that will be received offline.
Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation
2nd Floor, IETE Building,
2, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Other Important Details
Listed under are the documents, which are to be submitted by the students:
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation letters
Term and condition
- The application form will be accepted through the Eligibility Criteria. If you do not fit through the Eligibility Criteria, then your application form will be rejected.
- There will be no capitation fee for admission.
- Those who are applying for the scholarship for the first time will have to take admission in any professional course from Government University and Institute.
- Your application form should have the signature of your state leaders and not the signature of the state leaders, the application will be considered incomplete.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The role of the document within the ultimate is extremely important because if the students make all the rounds clear, the documents are getting to be needed for his or her further processing. Students will need to take a printout of the primary documents and authorization so that further programs are often scaled up.
In order to use it online please visit the website through URL https://silf.in/
This will facilitate authenticating your identity and can help in avoiding duplication.
Yes, you ought to be an Indian Citizen to qualify for the Programme. you’re also eligible if you’re conferred the status of a refugee by the Indian Government and hold a legitimate passport issued by the Indian Government.
Students can check the status of online applications by submitting their application Permanent ID and date of birth and open the link “check your status”.
Allows the candidate to edit his/ her personal details associated with Online Registration. This feature has restrictions if the appliance is verified by the Institution.
After submitting the appliance online, you ought to take a printout of the appliance, sign and submit it with requisite/supporting documents to your institution.