IFFCO Scholarship 2023
IFFCO Scholarship 2023 Form you will get all update & news here. We all know that India is an Agriculture based country where 70% of the Indian population is depends upon agriculture for their survival. It is the most productive field and required more development and new techniques to increase the productivity of the fields.
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, also known as IFFCO is a Multi-state cooperative society engaged in the business of manufacturing and marketing of fertilisers headquartered in New Delhi, India.
|Company||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited|
|MD and CEO of IFFCO||Dr. Udai Shanker Awasthi|
|Direct Link to Apply||https://www.iffcobazar.in|
|Minimum age to Apply||18 Years|
What is IFFCO Scholarship?
The Indian governments have already introduced many scholarship schemes to support the students for working in this field of research and development. Agriculture is a wide field and there are many new technologies to increase the ease of farmers to increase the productivity which imparts strong development of our country and our business with other countries.
छात्रवृत्ति की श्रेणियाँ:
हम निम्नलिखित क्षेत्रों से संबंधित चुनौतियों का डिजिटल तकनीक व नयी सोच पर आधारित समाधानों के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित कर रहे हैं:
- कृषि (किसान, खेती, फसलें, उर्वरक व कृषि मशीनरी)
- मूलभूत ढाँचा
- स्वास्थ्य (महिला स्वास्थ्य, बाल स्वास्थ्य आदि)
- स्वच्छता (सफाई, रीसाइक्लिंग फार्म अपशिष्ट आदि)
- बुजुर्गों की देखभाल
छात्रवृत्ति राशि : ₹ 1,00,000
चयन निर्णायक समिति के एक पैनल द्वारा किया जाएगा। निर्णायक समिति का गठन डिजिटल और सामाजिक क्षेत्र के कुछ प्रतिष्ठित व्यक्तित्वों द्वारा किया जाएगा।
IFFCO Rural Scholarship for Innovative ideas of Students
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, also known as IFFCO is a Multi-state cooperative society engaged in the business of manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers headquartered in New Delhi, India. The official authorities of IFFCO introduce Rural Innovation Scholarship scheme to support the students to work in the fields of research and development of remote areas. This scholarship will be rewarded to the candidates working for the welfare and development of digital technology used for the farming and agriculture works. Such students need financial support to work on their innovative ideas for the betterment of farming processes and in various agricultural activities. IFFCO (Indian Farmers Fertilizers Cooperative) is one of the most productive fields in the world and generates many carrier opportunities in the field of agriculture.
IFFCO Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants need to fulfill the following criteria to apply for the scholarship scheme.
- The applicants must have qualified 12th from a well-recognized state board or central board graduated or postgraduate students of various fields or Ph.D. level candidates are eligible for this scholarship.
- The age criteria to apply for the scholarship are minimum 18 years.
- The candidate must be Indian and must have a valid Aadhar card.
- The candidates can apply online to register for the scholarship.
How To Apply For IFFCO MD Scholarship 2023?
To apply online the candidates need to follow the steps given below.
- Firstly visit the online website of IFFCO for applying for the scholarship.
- Now clicks on the option new to register and clicks on the tab.
- Now a new page will open and you need to fill in the details including your personal, communication and educational details.
- Now you need to mention your innovative idea in 1000 words and attach in the attachments.
- Now generate the login ID and password or further communication.
- If your idea got selected then you will receive a mail to process further.
- Keep the computer-generated registration form for future use.
Selected research and development fields for which the candidates can apply for this scholarship include the following.
- Agriculture-related fields including (farmers, farming, crops, fertilizers & Agro-machinery etc).
- The infrastructure of rural areas, or near to the agriculture lands.
- The health of (women health, child health, nutritious diets, etc) in rural areas.
- Hygiene (cleanliness, recycling of animal waste for fertilization etc).
- Education of the kids of farmers.
- Elderly care especially for the girl child.
- And many more other field related to digital technologies and others.
Before applying for the scholarship schemes the candidates must go through the official notifications.
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) is one of India’s biggest cooperative society which is wholly owned by Indian Cooperatives.
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited [IFFCO]
Candidates must have 18 years and above and must be interested in rural development
US Aswathi Scholarship also known as the IFFCO Rural Innovation Scholarship (IRIS)