CLP India has announced a scholarship scheme named “CLP Indian Scholarship 2022”. As per Records this scholarship currently not active so please wait for new official notification for CLP India Grant. offers opportunities to those students who reside in all CLP RE asset locations.
CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Students
CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2022 is a flagship education intercession program which provides scholarship to 850 selected students across all CLP RE Asset locations. The scheme was also started to support the deserving girl candidates across the country, it necessitates, the distribution of partial financial support in the form of non-returnable scholarship in tranches to help and support the education. The scholarship scheme will cover community catchment areas around all CLP India RE Assets locations.
Also, Check the PM Scholarship for 12th
What Is Moto of The CLP scholarship
It provides financial support to the 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduation, PG (post-graduation), or another vocational course/s holders students.
Age Limit:- no age limit
Course level:- Class 10, 11, 12, Graduation, Diploma, Vocational training, and Postgraduation Students
Provided by:- CLP India
Applicable States:- Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
Rewards Of The CLP India Scholarship
- Student of Std / Class. 10, 11 and 12
- Up to 6000 (6000 in Single installment)
- Student of Any vocational, graduation or PG (post-graduation) course
- Up to 18,000 (18000 divided in 9000 of two installments)
- Special Incentives (if any)
- For Boys – INR 2500
- For Girls – INR 5000
Application Mode: Online only
Last Date to Apply – 31 July 2022
Who is Eligible For CLP India Scholarship Scheme?
- A student must score a minimum of 50% marks in their last academic annual exam.
- Applicant students must be from the community catchment areas around all CLP India.
- RE Assets business locations of Madhya Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Maharashtra, Telangana, Gujarat, Karnataka, Rajasthan.
- A participant must be a disciple student of class 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduation and Post-graduation degree, ITI, Diploma, or Vocational training courses.
- Candidates family not have 4-wheeler, led tv, etc to become eligible for the scholarship.
Tests For selection:
- Screening Test
- Telephonic Interview
- Document Verification
Application Process / How to Apply Step by Step
All the Interested candidates can follow the below steps to apply for the scholarship
– Step 1: Go to the official link of CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2022.
– Step 2: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, then Login/Register yourself with the using Facebook, Google or Email account.
– Step 3: tab on ‘Start Application Form’, Once the registration process is over.
– Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload all related documents.
– Step 5: Lastly click on Submit.
Required Documents (Mandatory):-
– proof of residence/Aadhar card (Aadhar card is not mandatory) and Photo ID.
– Proof of admission (currently pursuing)
– 1st-page Photocopy of Bank Passbook
– Passport size photograph
– Latest mark sheet photocopy
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
No, students have not been able to submit the application form from offline mode, only online mode.
Students have to apply for their application form before April 15, after April the application form will not be submitted.
This scholarship is given to students for their studies, whose family’s financial facilities are not good. This scholarship will be available to students from class 10th to 11th, 12th to post-graduation. There is no limit to apply for this scholarship.
The screening test will be taken from the students first, students who clear the screening test will be called for further telephonic interviews. After the telephonic interview, the students’ documents will be verified for the CLP India Scholarship.
Yes. Students can apply during the second/third year of college. However, students who are on the verge of completing their studies cannot be considered for this scheme. The student must be equal to or more than 6 months / one semester to complete and such students can only qualify for one installment.