Food Bill Scholarship Gujarat 2021-22
Food bill Assistance scholarship to SC Students, Gujarat 2021 is provided by the government Gujarat. The application is only available for those who are pursuing medical, engineering courses to SC students. The scholarship has only one purpose to ensure economic welfare and empowerment to the backward society Students.
The scholarship organized by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
- Students pursuing the medical course and engineering course is eligible for the scholarship.
- Those students belonging to ST category can participate in this scheme.
- Students whose family income less than INR 2,50,000 per annul.
what benefits should students get?
Food bill Assistance to SC Students, Gujarat 2021 provides INR 1000 per month for 10 months.
How To Apply in Food Bill Scholarship Scheme
- Visit the official website
- Click on “Apply Online” button.
- Click on “Click for New Registration” button.
- Open the application form fill all the details that asking in the form and attached all the required documents.
- Before submission all the details and form please check it once.
- After that click on the submit button.
what are the documents required for this scheme?
- Caste certificate
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- The previous year marks sheet
- Fees receipt
- The passport book of the bank
- Hostel certificate
- Graduation certificate
- 12th class certificate
- Income certificate
- Death certificate
- Date of birth
- Transfer certificate
People also ask
What is the last date for scholarship?
What is the last date of digital Gujarat scholarship?
What is digital Gujarat scholarship?
What is freeship card Gujarat?