Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship 2024-25: Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship Reward 2024. The scholarship amount given by JBNSTS is exponentially good who and want to complete their higher education
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship, West Bengal 2024
|Authorized organization name
|West Bengal Government
|Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship scheme 2024-25
|SC/ST and OBC category students (girl students)
|Last date of a new application
|15 December 2024
|Last date of submission application form
|15 December 2024
JBNSTS STST & JTST Examination 2024
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship Scheme : Reward
- The scholarship amounts given by JBNSTS are exponentially good and take fair decisions.
- The selected students will receive Rs 2000 monthly for 5 years until the completion of the Master’s degree.
- The selected student will receive an amount of Rs 2000 annually for stationary expenses in addition to the monthly expenses given above.
- Along with all these facilities, the girls will get some support for their project and research works. They will also get some opportunities to attend the seminars related to their work.
Eligibility criteria to apply for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship Scheme:
Read the points carefully while applying for the scholarship scheme.
- The girl must be Indian in nationality and must belong to West Bengal to apply for the scholarship scheme.
- The applicants must have qualified the 12th exam in a limited stream from a well-reputed board of West Bengal or any central board.
- Only female applicants with 12th passed results and passing certificates are eligible to apply for these courses.
- This scholarship scheme will be applicable for the candidates pursuing in graduation courses, not diploma courses.
- The income of the student parents of Scheduled Castes should not be more than the caste of the Scheduled Castes, the combined salary income of the parents of the students should not exceed Rs. 2,00,000 / – per year in the previous year.
|SENIOR TALENT SEARCH TEST (STST) & BIGYANI KANYA MEDHA BRITTI
|Students who have passed 10 + 2 examinations in science category in 2024 and are aspiring to study basic sciences (Hons.) subjects as acceptable under the scope of DST – INSPIRE, GOI; / medicine/engineering in West Bengal are eligible.
|Those who have passed H.S. or equivalent examination in science category before 2024 are not eligible to apply.
|Pass course and Diploma course students are not eligible to apply.
Final selection of scholar is subject to submission (in the month of September, 2024) of their proof of admission in the 1st year UG (science(Hons.) / engineering / medicine) course in any institute of West Bengal.
|JUNIOR TALENT SEARCH TEST (JTST)
Students who have passed 10th standard examination in 2024 with minimum 75% marks / equivalent C.G.P.A. (in aggregate) and currently studying in class XI in science stream (with at least 3 subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science) in any school in West Bengal are eligible to apply.
|Those who have passed 10th standard examination before 2024 are not eligible to apply.
How to apply online for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship Scheme:
To apply for this scholarship scheme the candidates need to read out the points mentioned below carefully.
- Online applications will be accepted on the official website of JBNSTS and applicants need to fill out all the required details after and needs to initiate a registration fee of INR 100/- online or through e-challan.
- For offline mode the candidates need to download the form fill the required details and attach the DD and need to post it on the address- 1300 Rajdanga Main Road, Kolkata- 700107, West Bengal.
- The applicants need to upload passport size photograph and signature only in JPEG format on the online portal.
- Required documents to upload includes 12th class scorecard & the passing certificate (file size upto 1MB each).
- Must go through the official notification before submiting the Registraion Form on the online portal.
- Incomplete and fake information in the form will be rejected by the official authorities without any notification.
Tentative dates for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship Scheme:
- Online registration will be accepted on JBNSTS official website (www.jbnsts.org) from June 1st
- The due date for the online registration will be on July 2024.
- The tentative date for the scholarship exam is August 2024.
- The applicants must download the Hall Tickets which is available on the official website till August 2024.
- The candidates must carry their Aadhar card on the examination center to process.
Selection Procedure for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship Scheme
The students passed out their Senior Secondary Education from well-recognized boards and pursuing in Medical, technical, science, arts and commerce courses in graduation are eligible for this scholarship grant and needs to qualify the phases.
- In the first phase, the female applicants need to appear in the written exam conducted by the official authorities. After qualifying, this the candidates will be applicable for the second phase.
- In the second phase, the applicants need to face the interview round organized by the official authorities.
- The third phase is to judge the scientific creativity of the applicants qualified for the 2nd steps. After final judgment results will be published on the main website.
Must remember to apply
- Must attach all the required documents in the correct format for both offline and online modes.
- 3 passport size photographs are needed to affix on the form as per the places mentioned. The photographs must be of the current year.
- Students must have their original 12th mark sheet and passing certificate as no online results of passing or online certificates of passing as such are applicable to apply for the scholarship.
- The students pursuing in the graduation courses must have the admission letter of that specific course.
For any further updates stay tuned with us on our official website. For any assistance kindly leave the messages in the comment box.
Documents required for submission of scholarship:
- Final attended examination passed certificate
- Residential/address proof
- Caste certificate (SC, ST, OBC)
- Date of Birth and Bonafide certificate.
- Parents Income certificate
- Present college fee receipt.
- Latest passport photograph
- Print copy of Bank passbook pages
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Am I eligible to use for your programs?
You are welcome to use to Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship as long as ur a female candidate. we’ll evaluate your credentials and admissibility after you’ve got submitted an application. Here at Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship, we do a comprehensive review of all applications. We don’t use a formula or have minimum test score requirements for admission to the Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship. generally, successful applicants have demonstrated outstanding quantitative ability and proven success in previous academic endeavors, particularly in prerequisite coursework relevant to their intended major.
What should I do if I would like to vary my Program?
You have to write down an application indicating your new program of study to the diplomacy Division. they’re going to evaluate your request and if accepted they will re-issue a replacement Admission Letter and do other necessary formalities, then intimate you about the same.
Can I apply albeit my Certificate of Recognition isn’t yet ready?
No, the appliance may only be submitted once the validation/recognition procedure has been completed. the appliance portal would require information that’s only available from your issued Certificate of Recognition.
It is advisable that you simply apply for official recognition of qualifications as far before the appliance deadline as possible.
Can I submit the appliance form once?
No, if you want to first submit your Personal details, after registration, the system will generate the appliance ID and password for you, which can be sent by your mail ID or SMS. you’ll fill your form together with your ID and password. The software provides the power to save lots of your applications.
What if I forget my Applicant ID / Password?
You can recover your applicant ID/password by clicking “Registered Students: Retrieve Your Password” from the Registered Student Log-in box. you’ll need to fill in details like given name, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID, as you’ve got entered within the application while creating the initial password. the appliance will regenerate the password and SMS is going to be sent to your contact mobile number.
How am I able to apply for a Scholarship scheme, if I haven’t availed of it within the first year of the course?
Online fresh application submission is feasible just for 1st-year students if you have not availed it in the first year of the course then, it is not possible you can avail it in 2nd year or so on. remove a printout of the Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship form, after downloading from the “Download” option of the house page. Fill it up and submit it to Institute with all the requisite documents. Institute is to be requested to register and submit a scholarship application on your behalf. you ought to keep a record of the “Applicant Id” and “Password” from the Institute in order that ready to “> you’ll be able to modify details and track the status of the appliance
What is to be done after submitting the web Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship application?
After locking and forwarding the appliance online to the institute, you ought to take a printout of the appliance (this would accompany a barcode), sign it and submit it at the Institute with requisite documents.