स्कॉलरशिप एचडीएफसी की एजुकेशनल क्राइसिस स्कॉलरशिप सपॉर्ट (ईसीएसएस) 2021.
HDFC Educational Scholarship Scheme For economically poor students
HDFC Educational Scholarship Scheme is introduced by the official authorities to support financially weaker students. The students pursuing in schools or colleges but can’t afford to pay the fee will get support economically for higher studies. Applications for the registration for scholarship scheme will be accepted from all the states so that no any student left behind due to money for their studies.
HDFC Scholarship 2021
HDFC Scholarship support the students and also gives an opportunity to all students to study at the higher level and who dropped out their studies in between it due to some financial crisis in the family can continue their studies. At the school level, the students will receive a financial support of 10,000 INR annually to continue studies and at college or university level the students will receive an amount of INR 25,000 annually. So the students eligible to apply for the scholarship scheme must register online to get the benefits. For more details go through the article carefully.
National Level Scholarship Exam 2021
HDFC Scholarship Eligibility
- The applicants studying in between 6th class to master level courses are eligible to apply for the HDFC Educational Scholarship Scheme.
- The applicants must be studying in well-recognized state boards, central boards or well-reputed universities.
- If the candidate is meritorious and has dropped out due to some genuine reasons will get preference to achieve this scholarship.
- To apply for this scholarship scheme the annual income of the applicant’s family must be below 3 Lac annually.
HDFC Scholarship Reward
- The students studying in between 6th to 12th class from the well-recognized state board and central board will receive a financial support of 10,000 INR.
- The students studying at bachelors or masters level from well-reputed universities will receive a financial support of INR 25000 annually.
- The students studying in 2nd and 3rd or final year of the courses need to re-register annually to receive the scholarship.
- The students can take the form from the online website to register them.
FAQ Regarding HDFC Scholarship Scheme
What is the last day of the application?
The application window will be open on 31 July 2021.
HDGC Scholarship Scheme last date is 31 October 2021.
What is the selection process?
Received applications will be assessed on the basis of the criteria defined by HDFC Bank’s management. Students will be selected basis the score that they receive on the selection parameters. While every effort will be made to ensure a fair screening, the management reserves the right to decide the final recipients.
How many students per family can apply?
Only one application per family will be considered for the scholarship.
Can an existing ECSS scholar re-apply?
The Scholarship can be availed for a maximum of two consecutive years. The students are required to reapply
and requalify each year.
Where will the form be available and what is the process of application?
Application form and application details are available on www.hdfcbank.com/scholarship
The applicant can apply only online through the link given on HDFC Bank website
How to Apply for HDFC Scholarship 2021
- To apply online for the scholarship scheme the students need to go visit the official website
- Now clicks on the option of ‘register online’ for the HDFC Educational Scholarship Scheme 2021.
- Now you need to generate the login ID and Password and will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Now fill the personal, communication and educational details as per the requirement of the form.
- Also attached the required documents as per the requirement in the correct format.
- Now recheck all the details and clicks on the submit option.
- Now take the printout of the computer-generated registration form for future use.
- Also keeps the login id and password safe for the re-registration process in the future.
- The registration for the HDFC Educational Scholarship Scheme will be started on 5 May 2021.
- The due date to register for the HDFC Educational Scholarship Scheme will be in 31 July 2021.
HDFC Educational Scholarship Scheme Selection Procedure
The selection procedure will depend on the last qualifications and the condition of the applicant applying. The list for the selected students will be uploaded on the official website till 31 July 2021. The students will receive the confirmation regarding the selection through the SMS/call on the registered mobile no.
The students must be sure that no account details need to be disclosed on the calls or messages. To get more updates on the HDFC Educational Scholarship Scheme 2021 the applicants must be stay tuned with us on our website.