Shoolini Engineering Scholarship Test 2021-22: Shoolini University offers SEST & Shoolini Engineering Scholarship Test. This scholarship is organized for special and candidates who are doing their studies from the Science stream. Students can apply for the scholarship April First Week, after which your application form can be canceled. Shoolini University conducts Shoolini Engineering Scholarship Test (SEST) and subsequently provides admission for the B.Tech program in which two-part one is taken in April from 5th to 25th date and the second one is taken from May 5 to 25 to date.
|Authority Name||Shoolini University|
|Scheme Name||SEST Shoolini Engineering Scholarship Test 2021-22|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Shoolini Engineering Scholarship 2021-22
Every year, Shoolini University offers close to five hundred scholarships to deserving students. The nature of scholarships can be either merit scholarships, need scholarships or merit-cum-need scholarships. The value of the scholarship ranges from 10%-100% of the tuition fee waiver, on a case-to-case basis. Please note that no scholarships are granted towards hostel fee.
Important details of Shoolini Engineering Scholarship Test
- The exam will be taken in two parts, April and May.
- Students who have passed the entrance exam with a good number will be shortlisted.
- The SEST scholarship applies only to students who will enroll for any B.Tech program at Shoolini University.
- Students will be selected according to the merit list.
Courses Offered through Shoolini University Engineering Scholarship Test
SEST is conducted for admission to the following programmes:
- Computer Sciences
- IT Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronic & Communication Engineering
- Electrical engineering
- BTech in Biotechnology / Food Technology
|Online application releasing date||Last week of March 2021|
|Closing date for an application form||Last week of April 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of Shoolini Engineering Scholarship Test
- Scholars must be a resident of India.
- Students who have passed 12th standard must be at least 50%.
- The scholarship is only for those students who want to study B.Tech from the Shoolini University.
- Applicants applying for SEST (BTech) must either complete the 10 + 2 final examination from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi) or any other in 2021 or Should be State boards or any other council, institute, college, etc. have been declared accredited by the Board of School Education (COBSE).
|Percentage Slab||For B.Tech. Scholarship amount (overall)|
|Cut-off 1 (for 50% Scholarship)||₹ 350,000/- (i.e. 50% of Program Fee)|
|Cut-off 2 (for 40% Scholarship)||₹ 300,000/- (i.e. 40% of Program Fee)|
|Cut-off 3 (for 30% Scholarship)||₹ 200,000/- (i.e. 30% of Program Fee)|
How to apply?
- The application form will be available on the official website of Shoolini Engineering Scholarship Test.
- The candidate has to click on the scholarship link
- The candidate has to register as a new user.
- This process requires some documents like Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID card, address proof, student phone number, etc.
- The student has to fill the form with all his details such as phone number mail id name address extra.
- Please see all the details before the submit form.
- After this click on the submit button and attach documents also.
- After this keep the registration number and keep it with you.
Note:- No registration fee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q- Do I have to fill online application in one sitting?
Ans- No. You can register by entering your basic details. The system will generate an applicant-ID and password for you. Please note the Applicant-ID and password generated. Later you can fill the online application in the same number of posts, as long as you wish that you are satisfied that you have entered all the desirable fields correctly. The software provides the facility to save your application. Once you “lock” your application, you may not be able to modify it further.
Q- What details do I have to fill in the nomination details of the application form?
Ans- (i) In the Enrollment Number column, enter your roll number in the course/branch in which you are enrolled.
(ii) In enrollment, the Date column enters the date of admission in the first year of your enrolled course/branch.
(iii) For which year you are applying, enter the date of admission/re-entry in the current year of your admitted course/branch in the entry date. (In case of first-year students only, this date will be same as enrollment date).
Q- Should I apply again for the renewal of Scholarship (Registered Applicants)?
Ans- From this Academic year renewal of Scholarship will be done by Institute. You just have to inform Institute about your “Adhar Card Number”, “Caste certificate issuing authority” to be entered in application details. Any change in Mobile number, Address for Correspondence, Bank Account details have to be communicated to the Institute.
Q- How do I apply?
Ans- Applicants should register on the portal provided here and complete and submit the online application once applications for 2021 are open. There are no paper forms to complete and no application fee.
Q- Can I edit the information already saved and up to what time?
Ans- You can edit information filled by you, till you “ Lock and forward the online application” to the institute.