Hereby this blog, we guide you about the various Scholarship programs for higher studies to study abroad and In India also. Here we also provide you, scholarship for postgraduate students in India and for engineering students.
Scholarship Programs for Higher Studies in India
Yes, it is the time to open your wings and fly in the open sky. There are many questions arises in your mind regarding your higher studies and you have so many doubts, so here we have the detailed information to guide you. After completion of 12th, there are many options to choose in your relevant fields or in the direction of the interest you have. As the school education build up the base of a student and helps to learn the basics similarly the college education will help to build up the career of an individual. So it’s necessary to go for further studies.
It’s a need to go for higher studies but it’s not as easy as the 3 year or 4-year degree courses are costlier and didn’t fit the budget of all families. So to support the meritorious candidates the government and many private organizations provide the scholarships for further studies. This scholarship will helps the students to study further and get some rebate in tuition fee or some financial support for studies. So now need to give up just because of the high college fee as there are many helping hands to support you for the fulfillment of your dreams.
List Of Top Scholarships For Higher Education 2023
There are many national as well as international scholarship programs which are provided to the students to explore their ideas and to build up a bright future. In addition to this, there are many education loan facilities are also provided by the government banks and the private banks for supporting the students for higher studies.
National level Scholarship Program
National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education
This scholarship program is for the SC/ST candidates to study further. The official authority of Ministry of Tribal Affairs introduces the scholarship scheme of Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship to support financially the SC/ST students for higher studies.
- The students pursuing the Bachelor degree or master’s degree of M.Phil. are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The student will be awarded INR 2500 monthly to INR 2800 monthly. And a sum of 2.5 lakh maximum annually as the scholarship reward.
- The due date to apply for the scholarship is August 2023.
Merit-Based Scholarship for Professional and Technical courses for candidates belongs to minorities
The official authorities of the Minority Affairs belong to Indian Government provides the financial support to the candidates of Minority group for higher studies. This is introduced for the talented and scholar candidates of the board exams.
- Minority candidates are applicable to get admission in technical or professional streams.
- The scholarship reward will be of about 20,000 annually and other allowances of 1000 INR monthly.
- The due date to register will be 31st October 2023.
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
The official authorities of MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development) initiated this scholarship program to support the scholar students for their higher studies for graduate level and master’s level. This scholarship will be awarded to the candidates for choosing the technical and medical streams as their carrier options.
- 12th passed out students and took admission in medical or technical fields are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship amount rewarded will be of Rs. 10,000- 20,000 annually as per the course.
- The due date to apply for the scholarship is 30th October 2023.
International scholarship programs
Check out international scholarship programs for higher education.
Amity Global Institute Scholarship Program: Singapore
The Official authority of Amity Global Institute Singapore provides the scholarship to the meritorious students of India for higher studies. The eligible candidates for the scholarship can study for Graduation and Post-graduation courses in the field of management, arts, law, business, finance, commerce etc.
- 12th passed out and graduation passed out candidates are eligible for the scholarship [programs.
- The selected candidates will be rewarded with the rebate of 35% in the tuition fee of college.
- The due date to apply for the scholarship is 15th.
Bath Spa University Scholarship Program
This university is one of the topmost universities in the UK and the official authorities of BSU provides talented students to continue their studies and provides them the financial support to continue their higher studies.
- Candidates can apply for the graduation and post-graduation courses in various fields.
- As the reward of scholarship candidates will get the rebate in the college tuition fee.
- The due date to apply will be 15th August 2023.
College of Law and Business, Israel: Scholarship for Indian Students
The official authority of College of Law and Business Scholarship provides a golden opportunity to the brightest students to continue their further studies from Israel and provides scholarships. This will give the students a platform to make their carrier in the right direction.
- 12th passed students from a well -recognized board are eligible to apply.
- The students will get a reward of USD 4500 annually to study there.
- The due date to apply is 31st August 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I check my scholarship program for higher education application status?
Candidates should get passwords and user id at the time of registration, you have to keep them, you can check your status through it.
Can we give the bank details of our parents?
No, you should have a bank account in the name contrary the scholarship fee will not be transferred to any other account. If a student does not have a bank account, for them, the bank account is being opened for the students free of cost by the government, you can go and try it and create your own bank account.
2 students from one family can apply for the scholarship program for higher education?
It depends on the scheme you are trying for now. If it is being said that 2 students in a family can get a scholarship, then, of course, you can apply for the scholarship.
What is the last date for the scholarship program for higher education application submission?
To submit the application form, students will have to go to the official website of their scheme and see what the last date has been kept according to their criterion because the date of each scheme is different.