Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna 2023 available for class 12 pass out SC girl students of Haryana who are pursuing a diploma, graduate or postgraduate level course in Science, Commerce and other professional streams. The scheme aims to promote education to the drop-out of SC girl students thereby encouraging them for higher education till postgraduate level.
Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna
In order to motivate parents of SC girls and to arrest heavy drop-out after passing 10+2 examination and also to reduce the adverse female ratio, a new scheme namely “Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna” has been launched from the year 2009-10 by the department. Under this scheme scholarship ranging between Rs 5000 to Rs 14,000 p.a. is being given to SC girls studying in science, commerce, and professional streams.
This Scholarship Offering to-
- The scholarship scheme is introduced by Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Department, Government of Haryana.
- The department functions as a supervisor and coordinator with the other departments for successful implementation of various schemes designed for the welfare of SC, Backward Classes and Denotified Tribes.
Who can apply for this scholarship
An applicant must –
- Be a girl domiciled in Haryana and should belong to the Scheduled Caste
- Have annual family income between INR 1 Lac and INR 2.40 Lac from all sources Not be in receipt of any other scholarship.
Note: The award is subject to renewal if the candidates show satisfactory progress and conduct.
Benefits of Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna
The benefits offered under this scheme include –
- INR 7000 pa for hosteller and INR 5000 pa for non-hosteller students pursuing a diploma in professional/technical courses after 10+2
- 9000 Rs pa for hosteller and INR 7000 pa for non-hosteller students pursuing a graduation in Science/Commerce streams
- INR 11000 pa for hosteller and INR 9000 pa for non-hosteller students pursuing a graduation in technical/professional courses
- 12000 Rs pa for hosteller and INR 10,000 pa for non-hosteller students pursuing a post graduation in Science/Commerce streams
- INR 14000 pa for hosteller and INR 12000 pa for non-hosteller students pursuing a post graduation in professional/technical courses.
Eligibility For Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna
- Applicant should be Haryana domiciled & should belong to scheduled caste.
- Annual Income of the parents/guardians Should be more than 1.00 lac and less than 2.40 lacs.
- Only those students are eligible that have not got benefit another schemes.
- Have the application from DWO/TWO or download it from the department website.
- Duly filled application with documents must be submitted to the concerned institution.
Apply Process step by step-
The eligible candidates can apply through the following process –
- Get the application form from DWO/TWO or download it from the website haryanascbc.gov.in.
- Fill in all necessary details
- Attach required documents
- Submit the duly filled application form along with documents to the Head of the concerned institution.
Documents required for the Annusuchit Jati Chhattra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna 2023
Attested copy of following documents are required –
- Haryana domicile certificate
- Caste certificate Bank account number Certificate of last class passed
- Income certificate of the parents issued by Tehsildar/SDM
- Identity card
Important details of Scholarship
- The documents which are required for the submission are caste certificate, Bonafide certificate, income certificate of parents or guardian, marks sheet of the previous final examination, residence certificate, and a recent passport photo. Attach all the documents with the application form and submit it to the officials.
- This scheme is applicable to the students belonging to the backward class, Scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and economically backward classes. There are some rules given by the government for the eligibility of the scholarship.
- This scheme was introduced by the government of Haryana to encourage the merit and backward class students in terms of education.
- As mentioned earlier it is only for the backward classes. Once the application is filled and submitted the government will release the status for checking it online.
- The amount will be given to the college directly, and the stipend amount will be added to the given bank account. The bank account should be in the name of the student only.
- Through this scheme, students can pursue higher education like under graduation and post-graduation courses which will be very useful to the families.
- Students should belong to the state in which they are applying. Should have 60% of aggregate marks. Should complete class 10th and 12th from the recognized institution. All the documents provided should be valid by the government.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Candidates should be from Haryana. Students who are applying for the scheme should belong to the SC category. Only those students will be allowed who have not yet availed of any scholarship.
No, candidates cannot submit the application form offline, only an online medium is available.
Students are informed by email or their registered phone number that their registration has been successful. But first, the students have to submit the registration fee along with the application form, otherwise, your registration will be incomplete.
The Annusuchit Jati Chhatra Ucch Shiksha Protsahan Yojna is available to Haryana students for girls who have completed their high secondary education. The scholarship is available only for SC category girl students.
Candidates can check their application status by user ID and password which you have received at the time of registration. But you can’t edit the details, once submitted, you can’t edit it, you can do one thing and be canceled.