Schindler Igniting Mind Scholarship, this Scholarship is given to 10 and 12 who are pursuing a diploma course from Polytechnic/ITI colleges. The scholarship will be awarded strictly on the merit cum income basis subject to receipt of the application form duly filled with relevant supporting documents. During this scholarship, help will be provided to the students who are not in good financial condition due to which they cannot complete their further studies. Schindler ignition Minds (SIM) for ITI course scholarships, B.E / B.Tech and three-year diploma course Vidyasarthy platform NSDL. It through its flagship SIM aims to support their education to meritorious and needy students.
|Authority Name||Schindler India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Scheme Name||Schindler Igniting Mind Scholarship 2021-22|
|Scholarships Offered||10 and 12, diploma course from Polytechnic/ITI|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Important details of Schindler Igniting Mind Scholarship
- Scholarships will be cut if the applicant is failed a test.
- More than 200 students have been benefitted under the scholarship program so far. Our goal is to provide 1000 scholarships by 2021.
- Students to pass the exam are to receive a maximum of 50% percentage.
- The plan is only available to the student, which the family income up to 300,000.00.
- The maximum scholarship amount to be awarded is Rs.5000.00.
|Schindler Igniting Mind Scholarship Online application releasing date||The first week of October 2021|
|Closing date for an application form||The second week of February 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of Schindler Igniting Mind Scholarship
- This scheme is not applicable to the employees of Shindler India Private Limited and their children.
- All gender students are eligible to apply.
- B.E / B.Tech students secured minimum 70% in class 10, minimum 70% in class 12, minimum 60% in diploma.
- Students pursuing full time/regular courses are eligible.
- Students’ family income should not go above 2 lakh.
- Students have to get a maximum of 50% marks to qualify the examination.
- Applicants should not be older than 20 years.
Be pursuing an ITI diploma/polytechnic diploma in the following streams –
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- B.E./B.Tech students can receive scholarships of up to Rs. 75000 / –
- ITI students can receive scholarships amounting to Rs. 5000 / –
How to apply of Schindler Igniting Mind Scholarship?
- Students should visit the official site first.
- After visiting the website, you will need to create an account with your name, which will require your name and mail ID.
- After submitting, a password will be generated on your mail-id.
- You can check the status at any time with your login ID and password.
- Fill the application form without any mistake.
- Enter your active phone number and active mail ID.
- Scan your photo and upload the documents along with the application form.
- After filling all the details, click on the last submit button. In this way, you will be registered for this scheme.
- Passport size photo
- Age proof document
- Birth certificate
- Indian passport
- Driver’s license
- Date of Birth
- Voter Identity Card
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Diploma Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
Schindler House, Main Street,
Hiranandani Gardens, Powai,
Mumbai – 400076, Maharashtra India
Tel. +91 22 6131 4444
Terms and conditions
- Do not submit more than one application.
- In case of incomplete or non-submitted application, any claim will be made.
- Only applications received through online mode will be considered.
- No offline or other process will be considered.
- Scholarships are paid to scholars based on semester performance.
- If a student receives a scholarship with a false statement, the scholarship will be canceled.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q- How to overcome the problem of Login even after getting system generated Application lD and DOB as Password?
Ans- The “Forgot Application ld” option may be used and this problem can be overcome by using Search by Bank Account Number and Search by Mobile Number.
Q- How to handle the issue of the length of Bank Account Number being restricted to 15 characters on the website where the bank provides 16 or 18 characters?
Ans- The length of the Account Number has been increased sufficiently.
Q- What documents are to be uploaded on the official website while applying for the scholarships?
Ans- Documents are required to be uploaded only for the scholarship Amount more than 5000.00.
Q- How to check the status of my application?
Ans- By logging-in with your registration Id, date of birth and password you can check the status of your application anytime. On the home page, the ‘Registered students list’ link also provides the status of your application.
Q- What is the last date for submitting applications online?
Ans- Please see the notifications for the corresponding scholarship. Also click on the scholarship, which gives the start and end date for online registration.
Q- What is the Registration ID number?
Ans- This will facilitate to authenticate your identity and will help in avoiding duplication.
Q- What is to be done after submitting the online application?
Ans- After submitting the application online, you should take a print out of the application, sign and submit it with requisite/supporting documents to your institution.