Shubh Aarambh Scholarship 2021-22: Shubh Aarambh Scholarship offers the Mondelez International in collaboration with Magic Bus India Foundation. This scholarship will help the candidates who have to complete their higher education but cannot complete their studies due to the condition of their family. Scholarship selection first starts with these poor students who really need help with their studies. According to Scheme, the amount is given to the students as tuition fees, so that they can study further. Applicants those who belong to four locations, i.e., Baddi, Malanpur, Induri, and Pollachi as these are the operational areas for Mondelez International. So there are also eligible for this scheme.
Shubh Aarambh Scholarship Highlight
|Authority Name||Mondelez International in collaboration with Magic Bus India Foundation|
|Scheme Name||Shubh Aarambh Scholarship 2021-22|
|Scholarships Offered||Graduation and Postgraduation|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Important details of Shubh Aarambh Scholarship
- If the candidates fail in any exam, the scholarship will be disconnected.
- The candidate has to submit the application form before his last date.
- Students selected for the scholarship will have to give an affidavit mentioning all the documents.
Shubh Aarambh Scholarship Important dates
|Shubh Aarambh Scholarship Online application releasing date||Last week of June 2021|
|Closing date for an application form||The second week of July 2021|
|Selection date||Last week of July 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of Shubh Aarambh Scholarship
- Students who pass 12th class with 55% percentile will be eligible.
- Candidates will have to study graduation College from any RecognitionGovernment in India.
- Students must be between 17 and 20 years of age.
- The attendance of the candidates should be 75% percent.
- Candidates will have to study on a regular basis.
- Open learning education is not eligible.
- The family income of the candidate should not exceed 3,00,000.
- After taking Shubh Aarambh Scholarship, you cannot apply for any other scholarship.
- Students who are already availing other scholarships are not eligible.
Only students residing in the following 4 locations where Mondelez International operates are eligible for this scholarship.
- Induri in Pune (Maharashtra)
- Baddi in Solan (Himachal Pradesh)
- Malanpur in Bhind (Madhya Pradesh)
- Pollachi in Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
This scholarship is for students who are studying for their first year vocational and degree courses.
- General Degree streams BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BBA, BE/B.TECH, LLB
- Vocational courses: Diploma & ITI colleges
The scholarship amount is Rs 40,000/- but for the candidates and this you will receive as such tuition fees and it will cover your entire course. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of their merit list, the students who have been good in their academics will be placed first to take this scholarship amount.
How to apply of the Shubh Aarambh Scholarship?
- Students must the visit on the official website.
- There will be an option of Apply Now for the official site of scholarship.
- First of all, you have to create your user ID, for which you need an email ID and your phone number.
- After registering you will have OTP.
- OTP you must fill-up the form.
- Fill the application form without any mistake.
- Enter your details as asked in the application form.
- Students will also have to upload some documents.
- Then click on the submission button.
- Address proof
- Voter id card
- Two passport size photo
- Income certificate
- 12th certificate
- Student’s photograph
- Scanned copy of Aadhar card
- Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Proof of bank account
- 10th Mark sheet
Stellar IT Park C-25, No.8,9 & 10 Tower – I, Ground floor,
Sector 62, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh 201301.
Term and condition
- Students shortlisted for the scholarship will have to give an affidavit stating that all the documents provided by the student are valid and a letter from the college as an admission letter.
- The wards of employees of Buddy4Study and Magic Bus are not eligible for this scholarship.
- If the scholar fails an exam or stops studying during the tenure of the scholarship, the scholarship will also be discontinued.
- The candidates who are selected for the Scholarship will be intimated by via email.
- When you give a bank detail for the scholarship, the bank account should be in your name.
- If you are applying for one other scholarship under scholarship, then your scholarship will be canceled.
- Intern scholarship is not eligible.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q- What is the last date for submission of online application?
A- For such dates please see the “Announcement” box in the home page.
Q- Can I edit already saved information for longer?
A- You can edit the information you have filled up until the institution “locks and forwards the online application”.
Q- Should I reapply for renewal of scholarship (registered applicants)?
A- The scholarship will be renewed by the institute from this academic year. All you have to do is enter your “Aadhaar Card Number”, “Caste Certificate Issuing Authority” in the application details to the institute. Any change in the mobile number, address for correspondence, bank account details will have to be reported to the institute.
Q- How will the students be selected?
Ans- Eligible students will be selected on the basis of their educational qualifications.