Reva University Admission is in Karnataka, which was started from 2012, through this university, students are given admission in undergraduate postgraduate and integrated courses as well as doctoral courses. If there are students interested in things like engineering, management, computer applications, pharmacy, hotel management, science social studies, etc. then this university can prove to be good for your postgraduate and graduate. There is a big difference in the efforts of this university, your undergraduate course will be 4 years, while your integration will be 4 years and those who want to do the master graduate course will be 2 years old. Now for its admission, all the students should have their 12th certificate, on the basis of which you are allowed to submit the application form. The merit list is made by your exam merit marks, according to which the process of your final admission is started. Students should not waste any time and apply their Reva University Admission application form before the last date, otherwise, after the last date, your application form will be canceled.
The entrance exam for Reva University Admission
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||
Reva University is being organized for undergraduate and postgraduate students. To get Admissions to any Graduate, Post Graduate, and Ph.D Programmes of REVA University is strictly based on merit. REVA University also conducts REVACET.
The highlight of Reva University
|University name||Reva University|
|Admission criteria||Entrance exam and merit list|
|Admission mode||Online and offline|
|REVA University events||Important dates|
|REVA 2021 Application form releases||(Open)|
|Last date to submit REVA application form 2021||30 March 2021|
|Admit card releases on||15 April 2021|
|Exam date for B.Tech||24-27 April 2021|
|Exam date for MBA / Law||08-11 May 2021|
|Result for B.Tech||11 May 2021|
|BA/BBA LL.B (H) / MBA of the declaration of result||18 May 2021|
|Counselling starts of REVA CET||23-25 May 2021|
REVA CET 2021
REVA CET is the Common Entrance Test conducted by REVA University for admission into its various Programmes. REVA CET forms the basis of eligibility for some of the Programmes offered by REVA University along with scholarship. Programmes for which admissions are accepted through REVACET
- Legal Studies
- B.Arch/ B.Design
- BA – JMC
- BCA/ B.Sc
The Reva University offers 5% relaxation in eligibility criteria for applying for SC and ST candidates. Selection under all other courses will be done on the basis of merit. No separate examination has been conducted for them.
|BDS||To take admission to the BDS course, all students must have a 12th certificate within which Chemistry Physics Biology is mandatory.|
|BA-LL.B||All students must have 50% percentage for admission to this course.|
|B.Ed||For a B.Ed degree, all students should have a Bachelor’s degree from any stream.|
|B.A.||It is compulsory for all students to have at least a 50% percentage for studying Bachelor of Arts.|
|BP.Ed||In order to study it, all students should have 45% percentile in physical education in graduation.|
|B.Tech||All students should have at least 50% marks in 10th and 12th class with the same you will have some compulsory subjects like Physics, Science, Chemistry, Computer Science, Maths.|
|M.Tech||To study M.Tech, students must have B.Tech. And also there should be at least 50 to 55% percentages.|
|MCA||For admission to MCA, all students must have a BCA degree with qualified marks.|
|M.Pharm||You must have a Bachelor of Chemistry degree with which you also need 50% marks.|
|MBA||All students are going to have a bachelor’s degree for MBA studies, no matter which course you are doing through it.|
|M.Sc.||A Bachelor of Science will be required with a passing mark of 50% marks.|
|B. Arch.||Passed 12 class with 50%|
|M.Com.||Students must be passed B.com graduate degree with atleast minimum of 50%|
|Ph. D.||For Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course students need a master degree|
Specialization of courses
|B. Tech (Lateral)||
To submit the Reva University Admission application form, you are given two phase , one is online, for which all the students have to go to the Reva University website, you will find all the details online in the home page along with their structure. Details of offline mode will be available, whose fee structure and entry fee will be through demand draft. Let us tell you that there are some subjects in which you can get admission through a lot of entrance exam scores, just like you will get M.Tech by your PG-CET entrance test marks, whereas BA LLB / B.B.A.L. Your REVA will also be through CET admission.
For admission, all the students who want to participate in this exam have to create an account and then fill the application form on the official website. Your application will be rejected after the last date. Under no circumstances will your application form be accepted. At the time of filling the application form, keep some other null documents with you, without the application your application form will be incomplete. Do not repeat more mistakes while filling the application form, your application form cannot be accepted during more mistakes.
How to apply?
- Students have to visit the official site of Rewa University to receive the application. (Click Here)
- The application option will appear on the home page.
- Fill the application form with all the correct details.
- After filling the application form, you will have to upload some documents.
- After completion of all the work, you will have to deposit the registration fee.
- Students can use any of your deductions to collect fees whether it is credit card, debit card, master card, net banking.
- After depositing the fee, extract its receipts.
The Reva University Admission offline form will be accepted with Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘Reva University payable at Karnataka’, passport size photo and required documents to: Reva University Admission Office
- Candidates have to pay for B.Tech, BBA LLB / BBA LLB, Rs. 1000
- Other UG Programs Rs. 500
- Candidates have to pay for PG Programs Rs. 1000
- Graduation Mark sheet
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet and certificate
- Character Certificate
- Admit card if result not announced
- An affidavit signed by a gazette officer
- Medical fitness certificate
- Caste Certificate or Reservation certificate
- Rank card of the qualifying exam
Reva University school
- School of Legal Studies
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- School of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- School of Computing and Information Technology
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Architecture
- School of Commerce
- School of Management Studies
- School of Applied Sciences
- School of Performing Arts
- School of Computer Science and Application
Result Reva University
- After the examination is over, it will take about 15 days to release the exam results on the official site.
- All the candidates have to visit the official site to get their result.At the time of downloading the result, you will have to enter your name and your roll number.
- Soon after, your result will start appearing on your screen, you download it and print a photo of it.
- Your merit list is made on the basis of the result month, due to which all the students are more likely to get admission in the university.
- Typically, students whose name will be mentioned in the merit list will be given the first letter of admission.