Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship is awarded to Kerala students every year. The only purpose of granting this scholarship is to help those minority students for their further studies who go through financial problems. This scholarship is given by The Department of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala. This scholarship starts with the school students and it goes to the Ph.D. level. A golden opportunity has been denied here for the Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Parsi, Budha, Jain communities people who are below the property line due to which they are not able to help their children for further studies. For this scholarship, students must be enrolled from Kerala State and must pass their last examination.
One of the most important things for the scholarship is that students who want to receive scholarship fees should have a bank account in their name, otherwise they will not get the amount of this scholarship in any other account. The bank account that the candidates should have is mandatory in any Nationalised Bank, which will greatly help the organization. Students who will be selected for the scholarship will get the help of up to 10,000 for their further studies. Merit cum income limit would be the selection criteria.
|Authority Name||Social Welfare Department of Government of Kerala|
|Scheme Name||Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2021-22|
|Scholarships Offered||Weaker sections to pursue their education at SSLC (matriculation), plus 2 and VHSE level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Important details of Scholarship
- Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award for minority Communities.
- Candidate should be studying in government and aided- government college or school in Kerala.
- Students belonging to minority communities who passed 10th, 12th and VHSE with full A Plus.
- Students of Muslim, Cristain, Sikkh, Buddah, Parsis, Jains Community.
- You have to submit the application form online.
- If a student has received a scholarship by false statement, his / her scholarship will be canceled.
Important dates of Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
|Online application releasing date||01 07 2021|
|Closing date for an application form||31 07 2021|
|Online application for renewal||01 07 2021|
|Closing date for an renewal||31 07 2021|
Who offers the Scholarship?
This Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship provides by the Directorate of Minority Welfare Kerala. In the absence of BPL category students, students belonging to non-creamy layer, minority community will be considered for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria of Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
- Candidates must be residents of Kerala in India.
- Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala offers to Muslim, Cristain, Sikkh, Buddah, Parsis, Jains Community.
- Students’ family income should not go above 8 lakh.
- The first opportunity will be given to the minority communities who are financial Weakers.
- Students will have to study in aided- government and government colleges and schools in Kerala.
Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship award
The sum awarded to every successful applicant for the Minority welfare scholarship:-
- The scholarship amount of SSLC:- Rs.10,000
- The scholarship amount of Plus 2:- Rs.10,000
- The scholarship amount of VHSE:- Rs.10,000
If your performance is very good, you can also be given a good opportunity for your further studies day by day from the Kerala government. If your name comes in some wrong activity while studying at the academy, then this scholarship will be taken away from you. Renewal applicants will receive Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship. For the renewal category, last year’s selection serial number and amount are mandatory. You can apply for any other scholarship as per the stay of this scholarship.
How to apply of Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship?
First of all, keep in mind that the selection of scholarship will be based only on the information given through the eligibility criterion. If applicants do not match with any of these information, then you may be denied a scholarship.
- First of all, students have to click in the official portal. (Click Here)
- After clicking on the official portal, students need to create a user ID, phone number and email ID are required in it.
- As soon as you create your ID, you will have an OTP number on your phone number.
- Because of which you get a lot of help from that number to check your application status.
- And this number is the security number you need to enter at the time of submitting your application.
- Now let’s start filling our application forms.
- After that, the students will have to give all the personal on education information asked.
- Before submitting the application form, consider the term and condition once.
- Now you have to upload your signature scan photo of some document on the website.
- Finally, you can ask for your OTP number which was created at the time of registration.
- In the end, you can also take a printout of your application form.
- Copy of mark list of SSLC / PlusTwo/ VHSE.
- Aadhar card or NPR card.
- Ration card
- Statement of Student’s Bank Account
- BPL category
- Mark Sheet of the last Qualifying Examinations
- Kerala domicile
- Passport Size Photo
- Community certificate or Minority certificate.
- Income certificate
- College/ School Fee Receipts
Directorate of Minority Welfare,
4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Tel. No: 0471 2300524, 2302090
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q- What is the Registration ID number?
Ans- This will facilitate to authenticate your identity and will help in avoiding duplication.
Q- Is there any need for uploading a domicile certificate along with the online application form?
Ans- Yes, the domicile certificate/ permanent resident certificate issued by the competent authority will have to be uploaded with the online application form.
Q- Do I need to get my Aadhaar card for a scholarship?
Ans- Aadhaar number is not mandatory for the students to fill the registration form. Students can appeal for the scholarship without entering an Aadhaar number.
Q- What if I forget my Applicant ID/ Password?
Ans- You can recover your Applicant ID/ Password by clicking on “Registered students: Recover your password” from the Registered Student Log-in box. You have to fill up details like First Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and e-mail Id, as you have entered in the application while generating the initial password. The application will regenerate the Password and SMS would be sent to your contact Mobile Number.