Pondicherry University Ph.D Fellowship:- Pondicherry University provide Ph.D fellowship for candidates who want to pursue further studies in Ph.D. and want to contribute to research. Pondicherry University is offering fellowships to the meritorious students who want to do something in the world of Ph.D and research, this is a small help for all those children who want to realize their dreams. This fellowship will be given in many fields in Indian University. Which stood at level of University PhD degree and department.
Pondicherry University Ph.D Fellowship Highlight
- Students who are selected for the fellowship will be given a profit of up to 8000 for further PhD studies.
- And the students, who are completing their integrated Ph.D. level, will be given up to 1000 a month.
- And (20 months) and Rs. 8000/- per month for the next three years extendable by one year.
- It is not made for affiliated related collages.
- If the scholarship money is to be reimbursed by the student, the course exists before he/she completes it.
- Candidates who have passed the entrance exam are eligible at the time of post-graduation admission, so under merit scholarship in which they will be given ₹ 500 per month till their first semester.
- As per soon – post-semester merit scholarships at the same rate of Rs 500 / – as mentioned herein will be awarded to the candidates.
- Students have to achieve 70% percent attendance for their Pondicherry University Ph.D Fellowship
- The selection of students will also be done through their academy performance, students who do not have good behavior cannot be selected.
- Students who have passed all the exams can apply for the semester.
Junior Research Fellowship
- UGC / CSIR NET qualified JRFs Under Junior Research Fellowship, you will be given Rs 16000 each month for 2 years.
- Junior Research Fellowship may be enhanced to Rs.18,000/- on completion of two years and subject to fulfilling certain conditions laid down by the UGC /CSIR.
- They also are eligible / a contingent grant of Rs 20,000 – per year.
Government of Puducherry fellowship
- Puducherry Award Merit and Merit-cum-Means Government U.T. Enrolled in the scholarship various courses of Pondicherry University for students.
- Students who will be successful for post-graduation are being given the opportunity of 20% Freeships.
- The only student eligible for this freeships is Eligible, who is the top six contestants in post-graduation admission, who has joined Hindi and Sanskrit.
- And due to this freeships, students can be covered for a full 1-year academic if their family income does not exceed 110000.
- The National Board for Higher Mathematics, Mumbai (Department of Atomic Energy) provides scholarships for those students who clear the NBHM examination.
Government of India SC/ST Scholarship
- Governments of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Union Territory of Puducherry, Government of India provide Scholarship for SC / ST related candidates.
Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC/ST Students
- The UGC has created Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for the SC/ ST students of Ph.D./ M.Phil. Every year the UGC notifies the eligibility and the last date for applying the Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship twice.
Madanjeet Singh Group Scholarship
- MA Full scholarship for 16 students of South Asian Studies – 2 for each SAARC country – covering travel, boarding, lodging, and tuition fees.
- Meritorious candidates from M.Tech (Green Energy Technology) Entrance Examination will be eligible for Madanjit Singh Group Scholarship
How to apply of Pondicherry University Ph.D Fellowship?
Students will have to apply online by visiting the official website, (Click Here) and you will get the notification in the month of May. please do not write any information in double writing without any mistake, required passport size photo, date of birth, education details and personal details will be completed, after that students have to upload the document with it, Documents also have to be attached. And click on the submit button.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q- Can I change my course/specialization during my studies?
Ans- No, change, of course, will not be entertained in any case. Candidates seeking admission in various courses are requested to choose their course of study very carefully.
Q- Can I get study material for all semesters during my admission?
Ans- No. You will only receive study material for the first semester immediately after admission. The study material for the subsequent semester will be sent before the commencement of PCP classes, which will guide you to effective learning. Syllabus of course and model question papers will also be sent by registered parcel or express parcel service along with the study material.
Q- What should I do if I do not get my hall ticket?
Ans- If you do not get the hall ticket, you can inquire with the exam wing of DDE for the contempt status of your hall ticket. In case, if it is lost in transit or delivery is delayed, you can download the hall ticket which will be uploaded in the university website a few days before the commencement of the examinations.
Q- I am awaiting the result of my final year UG course. Am I eligible to apply for admission?
Ans- Yes. You can apply very well. But you will be given provisional admission, subject to the production of the provisional certificate / consolidated mark-sheet as proof of meeting the eligibility criteria set before 30th October of this year, canceling the provisional admission which was allowed.
Q- Where do I send my documents?
Ans- All Pondicherry University Ph.D Fellowship documents must be uploaded to the official website. The most secure method of handling these sensitive documents. Any documents sent to our office via mail or fax will be immediately shredded for your privacy.
Q- Do I need to get my Aadhaar card for a scholarship?
Ans- Aadhaar number is not mandatory for the students to fill the registration form. Students can appeal for the scholarship without entering an Aadhaar number.
Q- How to solve the login problem even after the system is generated Application as id and password?
Ans- The “Forgotten Applications ld” option can be used and this can be a problem Away by search by bank account number and search by mobile number.