The Promotion of Science Education Scholarship is given by the Haryana State Council for Science and Technology, students who are pursuing graduation and post-graduation courses in basic and natural science subjects. According to this scholarship (POSE) 2021, the financial support of the students is not good by providing help to those students, due to which they cannot complete their studies. With this scholarship, efforts have been made to help those students who are very much excited about science and want to study science higher. The first step to get the scholarship is to pass the 12th class to the students. This scholarship will be given only to students who have completed their 12th class science stream and also study for science in graduation. Students who are very much interested in this scholarship are being told that they can submit their application form online.
Under the Promotion of Science Education (POSE) 2021, the scholarship will be given to Were selected Students Will Get A One-time mentorship grant of up to INR 22,000 and a monthly stipend up to INR 6,000. Students of 03 years B.Sc / 04 years BS / 05 years M.Sc (Integrated) and 2 years M.Sc courses which are selected for basic and natural science subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Biology, Astronomy, Mathematics, Astrophysics, Geology, Electronics, Botany, Zoology, Anthropology, Geology, Geophysics, Biochemistry, Oceanography Science and atmospheric science.
(POSE) 2021 Scholarship Highlight
||Haryana State Council for Science and Technology
||Promotion of Science Education Scholarship 2021-22
||Graduation and Post-Graduation courses in basic and natural science subjects
|Mode of Application
|Online application releasing date
||Fourth week of July 2021
|Closing date for an application form
||Fourth week of September 2021
Eligibility Criteria of Promotion of Science Education Scholarship
- Students should have passed class X and XII Board examination from a school situated in Haryana. with minimum 85% marks for Haryana Board schools and 90% marks for other boards like CBSE, ICSE, etc. in 12th class.
- In MSc basic and natural science subjects for 2 years, students should have passed X, XII and B.Sc / B.A. (BA for M.Sc. Mathematics) from University located in Haryana with at least 75% marks in School / College / B.Sc./B.A. class.
- Only regular students will be eligible to apply for this scholarship (POSE) 2021.
- Students receiving a Promotion of Science Education Scholarship under this scheme can also avail of the benefit of any other scholarship/fee concessions given by the institution.
- There is no income limit for these scholarships.
- Girl pupils will probably be chosen.
- Preference to language score of (English/Hindi) in the 12th class board.
- Student younger in age is going to be favored.
Promotion of Science Education Scholarship Amount Details
||Rs. 4000/-for 3-year per month
||Rs. 6000/- for 2-year per month
||Rs. 12,000/- for 3-year
||Rs. 17,000/- for 4-year
| 5-year integrated M.Sc. program
|2-year M.Sc. program
Selection Procedure of Promotion of Science Education Scholarship
- Candidates admitted to national institutions like IIT, IISER, NISER, DAE-CBS, will be given an additional 10% weightage for the Promotion of Science Education Scholarship.
- Candidates who studied classes 11 and 12 will be given an additional 5% weightage in a rural school.
- Students claiming the benefits of the rural areas will have to submit the school certificate of the rural area from the Principal of the school.
- Additional weightage will be added to the average percentage of marks obtained by the candidate to determine the inter weight merit.
- Submission of certificate of admission from the students Head / Principal / Registrar / Director of College / University / Institute claiming the benefit of an additional 10% significance for admission to National Institutes like IIT, IISER, NISER, DAE-CBS, and IISc.
How to apply of Promotion of Science Education Scholarship?
- First of all, students have to click in the official porta of (POSE) 2021l. (Click here)
- Students are required to create a user ID, a phone number and email ID are required.
- An OTP number will appear on your phone number.
- Due to which you get a lot of help to check the status of your application.
- Now we start filling our application forms.
- After that, students will have to give all personal information on education.
- Please consider the word and situation once before submitting the application form.
- Now you have to upload your signature scanned photo of some document on the website.
- Finally, you can ask for your OTP number which was created at the time of registration.
- Finally, you can also take a printout of your application form.
- Aadhar card
- Statement of Student’s Bank Account
- Mark Sheet of the last Qualifying examinations
- Passport Size Photo
- Income certificate
- College/ School Fee Receipts
- 10 mark sheet
- 12 mark sheet
Term and Condition
- Do not submit more than one application.
- There is no limit of family income for availing benefits of this Promotion of Science Education Scholarship.
- Any claim will be made in case of incomplete or non-submitted application.
- Applications received through online mode will be entertained only.
- No offline or other process will be considered.
- The selected students have to submit a certificate that he/she is not availing any other scholarship along with Promotion of Science Education Scholarship.
- Scholarships are paid to scholars based on semester performance.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement, his/her
- The scholarship will be canceled.
Haryana State Council for Science and Technology HSCST,
Bays No.: 35-38, Sector 2, Panchkula.
Phone No.: 0172-2563439, 2560309, 2560339