The authorities of Andhra Pradesh had launched the Free Civils employment scheme for SC/ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin & EBC Candidates i.e. NTR Vidyonnathi scheme. The main motive of the authorities behind launching this scheme is to supply quality education to the Civils Aspirants.The Kapu Welfare and Development Corporation invites applications from SC, ST, BC, Kapu, Brahmin, Minority and EBC Students of Andhra Pradesh.
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
Eligible students can appear for the entrance test under Vidyonnathi scheme, to get financial support for joining the various reputed empanelled coaching institutes in the country that provide professional guidance for Civil Services Examination to be conducted by UPSC for Prelims-cum-Mains. Under this scheme, students can receive financial assistance of up to INR 1.5 lakhs.
The authorities has extended this ambitious scheme for all the applicants belonging to of SC/ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin and EBC categories of the society. About 3000 to 4000 applicants area unit provided the benefits of this scheme every year. The previous year(2021), a total number of 3850 applicants were provided the benefits of this free coaching scheme.
Eligibility Criteria :
– Applicant should be a graduate from any of the recognized University/Institute.
– Annual family income must not exceed 6 lakhs
– Must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
– 33% reservation for women aspirants
– 3% reservation for PH Applicants
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the online application portal.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Required Documents for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2021:
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- DOB Certificate or SSC Certificate
- Degree final mark sheet
- Bank Passbook copy of the candidate
- Passport Size Photograph (30 KB)
- Signature (30 KB)
- Disability Certificate (In case of PH Candidates)
The Selection procedure is through an exam conducted for the interested candidates who applied online.
- Students selected for the scholarship can avail the following benefits: Students will receive financial assistance in terms of fees and maintenance stipend for buying books and stationery, boarding and lodging expenses.
- Financial assistance of up to INR 1.5 lakhs will be provided for Prelims and Mains integrated guidance training course of 9 to 12 months (to be credited directly to the institute’s account).
- Financial assistance towards books, stationery, boarding and lodging expenses of INR 10,000 per month (to be credited to the student’s account every month for 9 months).
- One time TA (To and Fro) of INR 2000 per student will be paid for the entire course duration for the Civil Services coaching.
- Accommodation in AP Bhawan for those attending interviews in New Delhi for Civil Services examination will be provided on payment basis.