Gujarat Scholarships For Higher Education
The government of Gujarat provided many scholarships for helping the student who is economically weaker section. Many Scholarship has been provided by the government for all the age group including students at the school level, college level, and research level. The government of Gujarat has the authority which offers the Scholarship to the eligible students who are good in the academic section. So that students encourage themselves and make a good Marks in an academic section and get a reward as a scholarship. The reward amount of Scholarship will be directly credited to the bank account of the candidate which account details mentioned when application form has been submitted. The scholarship is financial aid to the minority community students. students can apply in scholarships through Digital Gujarat Portal. At every stage, students get Scholarship on the basis of their eligibility.
Required Eligibility To Apply In Scholarship Gujarat
- Students must have a permanent resident of Gujarat and a domicile of Gujarat.
- Candidate should be of minority community if they are not they shouldn’t get any scholarship.
- Applicant family has annual income should be less than 2 lakhs from all the sources.
How to Apply for Scholarship Through Digital Gujarat Portal
- Firstly visit the official website that is www.digitalgujarat.gov.in for Registration.
- Click on login for the login process.
- If the candidate is a new user they can click on “Click for New Registration” while old users log in by their email ID, aadhar number or mobile number.
- New users will have to enter all their details and save the information.
- Once you save all the information you’ll get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP to complete Registration and submit.
- Enter all the information in the application form which is mentioned in the document.
- Upload all the scanned copy documents which are required or which are mandatory and update it.
- Click on submit button to submit the entries.
Required Documents to Apply in Gujarat Scholarship
- The first page of bank passbook or canceled cheque.
- School or college current year official certificate.
- Fee receipt of the current course year.
- Income certificate.
- Self attested copy of aadhar Card.
- Self attested copy of caste certificate.
- Self attested copy of certificate and mark sheet of the previous year.
- School leaving Certificate.
Upcoming Gujarat Scholarships List 2021
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, Gujarat
- Scholarships to the Disabled Students, Gujarat
- Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (NTDNT), Gujarat
- Post SSC Scholarship for Boys (SEBC), Gujarat
- Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students (SEBC), Gujarat
- Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat
- Fellowship Scheme for M.Phil. and Ph.D. Students (SEBC), Gujarat
- Instrumental Assistance for Medical, Engineering, Diploma Students (SEBC), Gujarat
- Higher Education Scheme, Gujarat