Vidyasaarathi Thomson Reuters Scholarship
Vidyasaarathi is an initiative of NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited (NSDL e-Gov). It offers a unique online platform for the students to search and apply for various education finance schemes that they are eligible for.
Vidyasaarathi – Thomson Reuters Scholarship (B.COM) Eligibility 2021. The scholarship is available for all genders. Students pursuing full-time B.Com (any year) after passing class XII can apply. Vidyasaarathi – Thomson Reuters Scholarship (B.COM) Reward 2021, Scholarship can be availed for Rupees 7000/-
About the Scholarship
This scholarship is for the students who are pursuing in any full time MBA/PGDBM/MFM/MMS course.
Course Level – Undergraduate
L.L.B.-Bachelor of Law or Laws (LLB)
B.Com.-Bachelor of Commerce (B Com)
Course Level – Post Graduate/PG Diploma
M.Com.-Master of Commerce (M Com)
M.B.A.- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
P.G.D.M.-Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
M.M.S.-Master of Management Studies
M.F.M. -Master of Financial Management (MFM)
- LLB Students can receive financial aid upto INR 25000/- maximum.
- B.Com. Students can receive financial aid upto INR 7000/- maximum.
- M.Com Students can receive financial aid upto INR 10000/- maximum.
- MBA/PGDM/MFM/MMS Students can receive financial aid upto INR 50000/- maximum.
- LLB & B.Com Students secured Minimum 50% in SSC, Minimum 50% in HSC.
- M.Com & MBA/PGDM/MFM/MMS students have Minimum 50% in SSC, Minimum 50% in HSC, Minimum 50% in Diploma, Minimum 50% in Graduation.
- Scheme is available to only student whose family income is below Rs.6,00,000.
- This scheme is not applicable to Thomson Reuters employees and their children
Application – How to Apply?
Register and apply online at this page www.vidyasaarathi.co.in. Just follow the below steps to apply for the Vidyasaarathi Thomson Reuters Scholarship 2021-19
Step 1: Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL www.vidyasaarathi.co.in or you can also apply though http://crustindia.com/services-grid/concierge-services/scholarship-application-processing/.
Step 2: Already registered user can directly Login with your Email and Password.
Step 3: After Login to your account Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for scholarship.
Step 4: If you are new user then click the Register Now link in the Login page and fill the required details for registration to apply for the scholarship.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum percentage required for the scholarship is 50 % marks in Class X and XII.
- The student must have a bank account.
- The applicant should not be an employee or child of the employee of Thomson Reuters.
- The scholarship is available for only those students whose family income is less than 6 lakhs.
- The student must sign a declaration that all the documents submitted by him/her are verifiable and the scholarship amount issued to him/her shall be used for educational purposes only.
Following documents need to be submitted along with the application
- Applicant’s photo.
- Identity Proof.
- Address Proof.
- Income Proof.
- Student’s Bank passbook/Kiosk.
- Marksheets of class X and XII.
- Fee receipts (Current year).
- Admission Letter.
- Bonafide certificate from the Institute.
- PAN No/Domicile certificate (Optional).
- The documents should be uploaded clearly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the characteristics of the Vidyasarathi portal?
The Vidyasarathi portal provides a single window for students to access information and apply for educational scholarships.
Information about various academic scholarships.
Apply to many educational scholarships and schemes.
Facility for corporates for students to download and review scholarship applications.
Facility for educational institutions/corporates for online registration.
If you forget your password?
Students have to log in to the Vidyasarathi portal. On the homepage, you will get the option to forget the password, in which you will have to enter the same email id which you entered at the registration time, internally mins Vidyasarathi portal will generate a new password.
Can I edit my details edited after submission?
For a time, you can edit your details, but after submission, your application form moves to the next level, then you cannot edit. If you are repeatedly submitting the application form, your application form can be canceled going forward.
Why is my scholarship application showing rejected/closed?
Students may not be desirable in accordance with the criteria determined by the selected institution or institutions.
The choice of a candidate for a scholarship is completely within the responsibility of the unit and he has the right to grant scholarship rights to anyone.
Student delay in responding to entity query.
The uploaded document is not writable or available for verification.