NBHM Scholarship 2023-24: National Board for Higher Mathematics NBHM Scholarship for Ph.D. / M.Sc has been made for master’s degree students who are studying for a master’s degree or want to do, they will be eligible for the scholarship. This scholarship exam conducts. To get the scholarship online, students have to sit in the written exam. Those students who clear the written exam are selected and are eligible for the scholarship. Students can apply for a scholarship from July to September online. After the exam is over, the students are selected from October. The amount of the scholarship is Rs. 6000/- (Rs. Six Thousand only) per month. Attractive scholarships have been instituted for outstanding students with an aptitude for research, studying for a Master’s Degree in Mathematics or Statistics.
NBHM Scholarships for MA/MSc/Integrated Masters students
- 2021-19 NBHM MA/MSc Selected Candidates List (click here)
- 2021-19 NBHM MA/MSc Advertisement Click here
- 2016-17 NBHM MA/MSc List of Selected Candidates click here
- 2016-17 NBHM MA/MSc Question Paper click here
- 2016-17 NBHM MA/MSc Answer Key click here
- 2015-16 NBHM MSc scholarship result click here
- 2015-16 NBHM MSc scholarship result click here
NBHM Scholarship 2023 Dates Ph.D / M.Sc
|Online application releasing date||July 2023|
|Closing date for an application form||18 August 2023|
|Declaration of admit card date||September 2023|
|Examination date||October 2023|
|Answer Keys||Last week of October 2023|
|Announcement of result||November 2023|
Scholarship NBHM Awarded
- The candidates selected for NBHM Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies in Mathematics will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 6000.
- The last to apply for NBHM Scholarship is 18 August 2023 and now it is extended to September 2023.
- Successful candidates will receive a scholarship amount of Rs.25000/- per month for the first and second year and Rs.28000/- per month for subsequent years, a contingency grant of Rs.32000/- per year and house rent allowance as per Central Govt. Norms wherever applicable.
Eligibility Criteria of NBHM Scholarship
- Students should have scored at least 60% marks in the case of B.A./B.Sc. this program.
- Students B.A. (H) /B.Sc. (H) Must have scored at least 50% marks in the case of the program.
- The applicant is required to have a B.A. / B.Sc. A degree in Mathematics or is expected to complete a bachelor’s degree by the end of July.
- BA / BSc – The applicant must be BA. / B.Sc. Degree in Mathematics or expected to complete a bachelor’s degree by the end of July.
- The cumulative mark in the bachelor’s degree pre-requisite for the master’s program is 60% or more (or equivalent); A bachelor’s degree is an Honors program if the cumulative score only needs to be 50% or more (or equivalent).
Zone 1: Chandigarh, New Delhi, Srinagar (North Zone)
Zone 2: Indore, Jabalpur, Prayagraj, Raipur (Central Zone)
Zone 3: Goa, Mumbai, Pune, Vallabh Vidyanagar (West Zone)
Zone 4: Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Ranchi, Shillong (East Zone)
Zone 5: Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad (South Zone)
NBHM Examination pattern
- The exam paper will be divided into three parts.
- The total questions will be your 30.
- The candidates will have Two & Half hours to attempt the examination.
- Exams require short answers, questions mainly in the area of analysis and algebra, but also in other areas of mathematics included in undergraduate mathematics programs.
How to apply for NBHM Scholarship?
- Before going all through an official web portal at (Click Here)
- On the right-hand side of the home page, you will find the Registration / Login tab. Click on the Registration tab.
- You can register yourself with the help of an email ID and mobile number.
- After successful registration, details fill the need of online application form and upload all related documents.
- After filling all the details, click on the last submit button. In this way, you will be registered for this scheme.
- NBHM Scholarship Application Fee: Rs. 300
NBH Scholarship Document required
- Passport size photo
- Age proof document
- Birth certificate
- Indian passport
- Driver’s license
- Date of Birth
- Voter Identity Card
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
Examination center For NBHM
|Zone 1||Chandigarh, New Delhi, Srinagar|
|Zone 2||Indore, Jabalpur, Prayagraj, Raipur|
|Zone 3||Goa, Mumbai, Pune, Vallabh Vidyanagar|
|Zone 4||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Ranchi, Shillong|
|Zone 5||Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad|
The NBHM Scholarship selection of the students will be done during their written examination only, the students who pass the written examination with good marks, those students will be sent for further interviews.
NBHM Scholarship Contact Details
National Board for Higher Mathematics,
Department of Atomic Energy,
C.S.M. Marg, Mumbai-400 001
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans- Send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org about the correction to be done.
Q- Is there a syllabus?
Ans- No. NBHM does not publish a syllabus. Examination papers from the previous year’s along with keys are available on the official NBHM website and also at https://www.imsc.res.in/nbhm_model_questions/, these are however only indicative. The pattern and difficulty of the tests are subject to change without any notice whatsoever.
Q- I am enrolled in the 5-year BS-MS program in IISER-X. Am I eligible for the NBHM M.Sc. scholarship?
Ans- Yes, provided mathematics is your major and you are in the 4th or 5th year of the program. Note however that you cannot be receiving two government scholarships at the same time. For example, you cannot simultaneously be receiving a DST scholarship as well as an NBHM scholarship.
Q- How to overcome the problem of Login even after getting system-generated application lD and DOB as Password?
Ans- The “Forgot Application ID” option may be used and this problem can be overcome by using Search by Bank Account Number and Search by Mobile Number.
Q- I am facing a technical issue in filling the online form. What should I do?
Ans- Send a request for help by email to email@example.com clearly describing the nature of the problem.