N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship:- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore for the session 2021 with various disciplinary areas as Professor N. Ramaswamy invites application for the pre-doctoral fellowship. It has a flexible design for a one-year apprenticeship program that will help the management and selected pre-doctoral fellow to successfully implement doctoral programs in allied disciplines. The program specifically targets applicants from historically underrepresented sections of society.
|Authority Name||Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore|
|Scheme Name||N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship 2021-22|
|Scholarships Offered||Doctoral degree|
|Duration||One-year, Fulltime program|
|Last date to apply||13 March 2021|
|Mode of Application Ramanujan Fellowships||Online|
Pre-doctoral Fellowships are available in the following disciplinary areas within management scholarship and research:
- Decision Sciences
- Economics & Social Sciences
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Marketing Organizational
- Behavior & Human Resource Management
- Production & Operations
- Public Policy and Strategy
Important dates ( Tentative)
|N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship Application Window||December 5, 2021, to March 13, 2021|
|Interviews||April 22 and 23 2021*|
|Offers||April 27, 2021|
|Offer acceptance – Last date||May 5, 2021|
|Registration||June 8, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship
- Applicants belonging to SC, ST, or NC-OBC groups.
- Should have passed the tenth class through regular mode.
- Applicants who have completed their secondary education 10th from a Navodaya School, or schools wholly owned by state governments, gram panchayats, or urban local bodies.
- Girls and transgender are eligible
- Applicants belonging to PWD category are eligible.
Selection Procedure of N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship
- Students will be selected for their application form, they will be called for interview which is organized by experts. The interview will be held on 8 April 2021. Students will be informed for the interview by email.
- Each partner will get a monthly stipend of Rs.25000 / – in addition to full tuition waiver for any course of research during their tenure.
- Fellows will also get house rent allowance as per the existing norms of the institute (currently Rs. 8000 / – per month).
How to apply of N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship?
To receive the application, the student has to go online. To submit the IIMB Prof. N.S Ramaswamy Pre-Doctoral Fellowship application form ( Click Here) , all the students have to enter their name, email id, date of birth, after which you will be logged in with a password login,etc.. You have to attach documents with this and you should have your scanned photo and signature scan, which upload with the application form. If some mistake is found in the application form, it can be canceled. You can correct all the details.
- Students have to pay Rs 500/-
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q- Do I need to get my Aadhaar card to apply for the scholarship?
Ans- To apply, Aadhaar number is not mandatory for students and online application form has to be filled. Students can apply for the scholarship without entering an Aadhaar number. But in that case, they have to file Aadhaar Enrollment RD.
Q- Duration of the scholarship?
Ans- One-year, Fulltime programme
Q- How to view the details of a particular scheme?
Ans- You may click on Guidelines link of a particular scheme displaying in on-boarded schemes section on the Home page.
Q- What is the last date for submission of online application?
Ans- Students must apply before the last date of 13 March 2021.
Q- How to limit the issue of bank account number length to 15 characters in NSP2.0 where the bank provides 16 or 18 characters?
Ans- There has been a substantial increase in the length of the account number.
Q- Who is eligible to apply for scholarship schemes?
Ans- Students who confirm the scheme guidelines of various ministries are eligible for this Apply for these scholarships. These are available on the portal’s home page.
Q- Where students must apply the application form?
Ans- The online application form for admission to NSR-Predoc 2021, is available at http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/sfonlapp.home#.