Students State Merit Scholarship Kerala:- Government of Kerala inviting students State Merit Scholarship Kerala is awarded each year to First Year Graduation students and Post Graduation students studying from the State Board of Kerala. This scholarship scheme is offered to those candidates who need a help to study higher education. Students who have passed their 12th class and doing very well in their academics will be given the first participation in this scheme. This scholarship remains the sole objective of the morale of students and encourages them for higher education. The Kerala of Government provides assistance for graduation to 300 students every year for Rs 1250/- per annum. One 150 post-graduate students will be helped with this scheme and one and a Rs 1500/-, which you will get within a year.
|Authority Name||Government of Kerala|
|Scheme Name||State Merit Scholarship Kerala 2021-22|
|Who offers||The Department of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala is providing this scholarship.|
|Scholarships Offered||Graduate and Postgraduate|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Important details of Students State Merit Scholarship Kerala
- Students have to get regular classes.
- Graduate students for the entire duration of the regular course of 300 students will be given scholarships of Rs 1250/- per year.
- Post Graduate students for the entire duration of the regular course of 150 students will be given scholarships of Rs 1500/- per year.
- The needy students will be given the first opportunity for scholarships.
- Aspirants do not essential any examination for this scholarship.
- Selection of candidates will reward their merit list, students who have passed with a good number in the academy.
|Students State Merit Scholarship Kerala Online application releasing date||First week of August 2021|
|Last submission dates||Last week of October 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of Students State Merit Scholarship Kerala
- The candidate must be a resident of Kerala.
- Must have passed the 12th class.
- Students need 75% attendance marks in their previous year
- Students who take government Aided colleges or University Departments.
- Students to achieve a 50% percentile in class 12th.
- Students have to go to college and school through the regular medium.
- The family of students should not exceed one lakh.
How to apply of Students State Merit Scholarship Kerala?
- Visit the official website State Merit Scholarship Kerala. (Click here)
- The candidate has to click on the scholarship link.
- Click on the ‘New User Registration’ link.
- You will have an OTP at the time of the new registration.
- The student has to fill the form with all his details such as phone number mail id name address.
- Pay the required application fee and submit the form duly filled.
- Please see all the details before the submit form.
- After that click on the submit button.
- After this, keep the registration number and keep it with you.
Directorate of Collegiate Education,
6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q-What if I forget my password?
Ans– you can contact the organization, and can request to reset your password.
Q- What is the last date for submission of online application?
Ans- please see notifications for the same scholarship. Click on scholarship, which gives the start and end date for online registration.
Ques- What are the fields that are not editable at all?
Ans- Aadhar & Enrollment ld are not editable at any stage. these should be filled very carefully.
Ques- Would the Login credentials be sent by SMS?
Ans- Yes. The Application ld and Password sent by SMS.
Ques- How to fix the login problem even after the system is generated?
Ans- “Forgotten application can be used ld” option and bank account number and can be overcome this problem by using the mobile number.
Ques- Using digital signature mandatory ts?
Ans- NSP digital signature in the registration/verification stage of the application use is not mandatory.
Q- If students forget the registration number?
Ans– It is usually mentioned in your exam application forms for all levels had you applied online just open a saved copy of your application form.
Q- What happens if I detect mistakes after forwarding the applications to the institutes?
Ans- You should inform the institutions about mistakes. The institution can return to verification status, which allows you to edit the details. Fix details, print out and submit again Institute printout for online verification.