UCC Ireland Meritorious Scholarship 2021
UCC Ireland Meritorious Scholarship is a merit-based scheme. It will provide to all the students having merit and want to pursue in UG courses from UCC Ireland. This is basically organizing for needy and brilliant students. One more thing, there is no amount providing in the program. The scholarship is giving in the form of the university tuition fee. Hence, the scheme is available for the entire 4 years or equivalent to the duration of the course.
UCC Ireland Meritorious Scholarship For Indian Students: Overseas studies
The official authorities of University College Cork Ireland are providing a wide platform to the Indian students to show their talent and innovative ideas. Yes, it’s good news for all the graduate and postgraduate candidates to apply for this university to study further for the best future. The university also provides the financial support to the meritorious Indian students to continue their higher studies and to apply for the scholarship you need to check the details or read out the whole article carefully.
How to apply for the UCC Ireland Meritorious Scholarship Program
The candidate to apply must be graduate or post-graduate from a well-recognized university and must score good marks. Hence read all step by step procedure below carefully –
- Firstly visit the official website of University College Cork Ireland and go through the details carefully.
- Now clicks on the option ‘New registration’ and a new tab will open on your screen.
- You can even register with your Google account, Facebook account etc.
- There is no offline mode to register, you need to register online.
The details required to be filled for the registration for University College Cork Ireland is given below –
- Firstly mention that for which course you are applying for the UCC Ireland Meritorious Scholarship.
- Now, confirm that you are applying for a graduate course or master’s course.
- Here, you need to mention your first name in the online form
- Now, you need to fill out your last name
- Your mail id which you use most or for the communication with the university
- Now mention the gender details in the form.
- After that, mention your current mobile number for telephonic communication
- Now, mention your date of birth as per your 10th mark sheet
- Fill your State, District, Postal address, city, pin code correctly
- Mention that while you have a passport or not
- At last, cross-check all the details and clicks on the option of submitting
A new page will open with a unique registration ID and password with the registration number. Now for any communication, you need to use this.
Also check, National Overseas Scholarship 2021
How to fill the education details and the other required attachments
- Open your ID using your unique ID and password.
- Now you need to go on next step where you need to fill in some details.
- Mention the course for which you are planning for
- Now mention your last qualification and passing year
- Name of the University of the Last Qualification
- At last, you need to mention the last CGPA/ Marks obtained
How to fill the other details
- Mention the remaining details including the income of the family annually.
- Put the name of the earner of the family
- Mention his income and your relation with the candidate
- Now you need to mention the specialization you want to opt for graduation or master’s course
- Finally, attach the documents required for admission procedure
How to fill the personal details
- You need to write a few lines about your family and yourself.
- Mention your achievements, challenges, hobbies, qualities, likes and dislikes in a word limit of 300-350.
- Now mention why you need this scholarship and how it will be helpful for you
- Provide, f you have any job experience and attach your job experience
Once you will get selected on the basis of your registration form then you will get a call soon for the further telephonic round.
Important documents for UCC Ireland Meritorious Scholarship
Some Other Scholarships