KTH Royal Institute offering the KTH India Scholarship 2021 for all the eligible students. The scholarship is for all the needy students to complete their dream of higher education. Below we provide the complete details about the scholarship last date, application form, rewards, etc.
Application for the KTH India Scholarships with studies starting in Autumn 2022
1 December 2021: Application opens
17 January 2022: Application closes
KTH India Scholarship
The KTH Royal Institute of Technology was established in 1827. And this University also is known as Europe’s leading technical and engineering university.
For our Indian students is the biggest technical research and also provides the learning institute and some of these brilliant students provide the home facilities. And also provide advanced knowledge like- KTH offers a wide range of resources that will help you in reaching your study goals in the best possible way.
KTH India Scholarship Foundation was established in 2012 by the Authorless Donor(anonymous donor). And the time of scholarship this person was not available so this scholarship awarded Authorless Donor. The KTH India Scholarship will help the student to give tuition fees waived. However, it is also important to provide yourself with the best conditions to succeed in your studies. In this area, KTH has various kinds of support to offer.
Fill the KTH Scholarship Application form before the last date is 17 January 2021
KTH Scholarship Award
- KTH-India Scholarship will have their tuition fee waived for the total length of the program.
- It also includes a monthly allowance during the academic year (10 months) and is initially granted for one academic year.
- KTH-India Scholarship- For a satisfactory result, the allowance can be increased.
- The student should complete the undergraduate program from India and Must be an Indian citizen.
- The first priority will be applied to the master’s program.
- The scholarship is not eligible for applicants to join program scholarships.
- Student Must pay the tuition fees first.
How to Apply (Selection process)
- The scholarship will be based on the student Academic excellent performance that means these students will be select for admission also select them for the scholarship program.
- And those who students fulfill the eligibility requirements. they will be given the scholarship.
Conditions To Fill the Scholarship
All students will See the above details the scholarship will be given by some of these necessary conditions. these necessary conditions are as given below-
- The student should be a grade(GPA or equivalent).
- The scholarship program will be awarded a bachelor’s degree student.
- The admission process will be the recommendation by the director program.
- The main foundation stage will be Mumbai Metropolitan Area and Pune prioritized
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
All scholars must be enrolled in the two-year master’s degree plan with 45 ECTS credits in the first year to progress to the second year. Scholars enrolled in the one-year master’s degree program receive a minimum of 10 ECTS credits in the first semester to progress to the second semester. To find out if your program has additional progress requirements, you need to turn to the Program Coordinator for further information.
A student who does not follow the payment rules will be suspended from further study at KTH. The decision on suspension applies immediately and until full payment is made. Students adjusting through KTH will lose their tenancy purchases. The same applies to other beneficial effects within the supplementary provision of services for tuition-paying students (such as insurance, primary health care, etc.) unless the interruption is backward.