Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana:- The government of Himachal Pradesh has offered Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana. If you are entitled to Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravrit Scheme, then you should start applying online application form. Scholarship scheme has only one goal to help 12th class and graduation students in their financial condition. Through scholarship, you will get a good bright education for your future. Every year, more than one hundred and fifty students get scholarships on their own. To apply for the scholarship, first of all, you have to check the eligibility criteria according to which you will be allowed to participate.
Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Benefits
- Selected scholars will receive INR 10000 per year.
Application forms are available
1st August 2021
Closing date of application form
30th October 2021
Last date of Institution verification
15th November 2021
- The applicant is required to have a permanent residential address in Himachal Pradesh.
- The student must have an academic degree in any professional course.
- Students should be in class 12 (Science, Arts, Commerce) or BA / B.Sc / B.Com with at least 60% marks in any discipline.
- Students must have passed 12th standard in any stream (science, arts, and commerce, etc.)
- A candidate is being selected who is at the top of BA, BSc, BA, etc. 12th, joined to be in a vocational course, or academic course, etc.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list being uploaded by Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala
- BA, BSc to 10th class toppers from the merit list, and B.Com will receive Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana amount as before each from 12th.
How can you apply Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana?
- Go click on ‘New Registration’ on the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal.
- Please read all the details before applying.
- Select the domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), state of gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Provide Bank Details (Bank Name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
- Select Bank account number as Aadhaar or Identity extension and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- The mobile number will be verified and OTP will be generated.
- Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
- An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future reference.
Document are required
- 12th Marks Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Address Degree
- Category Certificate.
- Other relevant documents
Note: Students are requested to submit the application form only once and there should be no mismatch at the time of submitting the application form if there is more mismatch that your application form can be canceled and once you have submitted the application form Can not change anything on it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
An option “check your status” is available after application ID and login date of birth.
After locking and forwarding the application to the institute online, you should take a printout of the application (it will come with a barcode), sign it and submit it to the institute along with the required documents.
You should immediately approach the institute to contact the nodal officer of the state where the institute is located. you can also approach the Noda I officer of that state directly through e-mail under intimation to the Ministry. if your institute is an eligible institution,
the State Government concerned would enter it into the database, and then you can apply.
You have to submit an Original Caste Certificate, Original Income Certificate, Copy of High School Certificate, Copy of the first page of Bank Passbook (showing IFSC Code of the Bank & Bank Account Number), and Handicap Certificate (if any) along with the print out of the Application. Institute would verify the original certificates & return back to the students.
The eligible students will get selected on the basis of their academic merit.
Students have to visit the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) as a new user.
Yes, you should be an Indian Citizen to qualify for the Programme. You are also eligible if you are conferred the status of a refugee by the Indian Government and hold a valid passport issued by the Indian Government.
No these categories of students will not be considered for the award of scholarship