Radhakrishnan Scholarship 2023– Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education has Organized a Dr. Radha Krishnan Scholarship. The students have a financial problem at the time which they are incompetent to complete their studies after 12th, through the scholarship, they are often provided to make them achieve their further studies. Students who are studying the 10th and 12th classes can apply for the scholarship in January 2023. Scholarship program by Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala. During this student period, students are enlisted for studies, and through this, they get all facilities related to studies.
Dr. Radha Krishnan Scholarship duration
The scholarship is awarded in two parts, separate for tenth class students and separate for 12th class students.
Rs 2700/- per decade
Rs 3000/- per decade
Eligibility Criteria Radhakrishnan Scholarship 2023
- The family income of students should not exceed one lakh.
- Students must be residents of India and reside in Himachal Pradesh.
- There is no age limit for this examination.
- 90% of the scholarship will be given to those students whose name will be first on the merit list.
- 10% will be given to college students who are physically challenged.
How to apply Dr. Radha Krishnan Scholarship?
- The application form will be available on the official website online mode. ( Click Here)
- The candidate has to click on the scholarship link.
- The candidate has to register as a new user.
- The student has to fill the form with their all details such as phone number mail ID name address.
- Some documents are required for this process like Aadhar card pan card voter ID card address proof student phone number etc.
- Before the submit form please check all the details.
- After that click on the submit button and also attached the documents.
- After that keep the registration number and keep it with you.
Send the application form along with other documents to the address given below.
Applications of eligible students with the prescribed performance (attached herewith) duly verified by the Principal / Headmaster may be sent to the following address:
Section Officer, Plus Two and Matric-II,
HP Board of School Education Dharamshala, District Kangra – 176213
Section officer, Plus two-1 and Metric-II
HP board of school education Dharamshala,
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
After you submit the web Graduate Admission application you’ll receive a Dr. Radha Krishnan Scholarship ID number via email within 5-7 business days.
If, after 10 business days you’ve got checked your email Junk and Clutter folders and haven’t received a Dr. Radha Krishnan Scholarship ID, you’ll request it by sending an email together with your full name, date of birth, and therefore the program to which you’re applying.
If you’re counting on Dr. Radha Krishnan Scholarship funding so as to be ready to study, you ought to let the varsity in question know of your situation. Some schools offer only ‘fully funded’ places, meaning all applicants must have sufficient funding in situ. But many allow you to use a program before gaining scholarships, on the understanding that you simply allow them to know as soon as possible if you’ve got to reject the place thanks to lack of funding. If you are doing not get the scholarship, you ought to still have time to withdraw your university application or find an alternate method of funding before the beginning of term.
No, you want to first submit your Personal details, after registration, the system will generate the appliance ID and password for you, which can be sent by your mail ID or SMS. you’ll fill your form together with your ID and password. The software provides the power to save lots of your applications.
Once you submit your application, you’ll not edit now. If the specified information is missing, your application is going to be disqualified. We recommend that you simply save the format of your application. However, before submitting a review again all the wants to finish your application.
(i) within the Enrolment Number column enter your Roll No. within the Course/Branch you’re enrolled to.
(ii) within the Enrolment, the Date column enters the Date of Admission within the First year of your enrolled Course/Branch.
(iii) within the Admission Date that Year you’re applying for Scholarship column enter the Date of Admission/Re-admission within the Current year of your enrolled Course/Branch. (only just in the case of scholars of the primary year this date is going to be the same as the Enrolment date).