Is the Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme a fake? Nirankari Mandal launched Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 for those who want to pursue in diploma and degree courses. Those applicants currently studying previous year of a degree or diploma courses they’re eligible to get this Baba Gurbachan Singh scholarship [BGS] 2021 and get themselves enrolled in this scheme.
Aim Of Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship scheme
Aim Baba Grubachan Singh Scholarship scheme 2021 is to help those students who are from economically poor background and needed a financial & educational carry to become a desirable scholar. Those applicants who will be selected will receive full economic support needed for doing a course like B.A., B.Com, B.Sc, Diploma in Engineering, Hotel Management, M.Com, M.A., BCA, BBA, Diploma/Degree or training programs in any instrumental music or sports from a recognized Indian college or university.
Prize Money of Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme
The applicants will get economic help in the way of fee, who have passed with 60% marks or above in class 10th & 10+2 applicants will receive 100% financial support to pay the education fee and this type candidate who got a score of atleast 50% – 59% marks in their 10th and 10+2 class.
- 31st December 2021 – Result date for final students.
- 30th September 2021 – Last Date of Baba Gurbachan Singh scholarship to apply.
To know the more details of Baba Gurbachan Singh scholarship.
Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Application Form
Application Form with all requisite documents should be submitted before the closing date for submission of the application form is 30 November 2021. No Application form will be received after the date. The Education Committee of the education department all the applications so received and will prepare a list of shortlisted candidates and distribute scholarship by 31 December 2021.
BGS Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
Some basic eligibility condition for complete the form for this scholarship:-
- You must be in the previous year of a college degree or diploma course from any Approved college/University/Board.
- In 10th class & 12th class applicants, minimum scored required is 60% score.
- Students household revenue income of upto 3.50 lacs per annum of the students are only eligible those who have a household revenue income of more than 3.50 lacs per annum are not eligible.
- A candidate pursuing course through regular or correspondence mode is eligible.
- in certain circumstances, Those applicants who get less than 60% marks in 10th & 12th will also be selected.
How To Apply In Baba Gurbachan Singh scholarship scheme
Baba Gurbachan Singh scholarship scheme has some simple steps for BGS Scholarship 2021.
- This is a completely offline way of form more details check here
- Want download the application form in offline mode check below URL.
- After filling the form totally require details submit the form with important docs on the following address.
Sant Nirankari Mandal (Regd.)
Sant Nirankari administrative block,
Burari Road, Delhi-110009
Students can also email their filled application with needed docs at email@example.com
Documents Required To Apply
- The latest copy of fee receipt provided by institution/University.
- Photocopy of proof such as Ration card/ Aadhaar card/Voter ID/ Pan card or any other proof.
- Photocopy of canceled cheque or passbook
- Scoresheet of 10th and 12th
- Family income certificate issued by SDM or the latest IT return and pay slip of all family members.
- Such as tuition fee, hostel fee, books, etc. details of academic expenditure signed by the principal of the institution.
- A certificate by institution stating a student has not been received and other scholarship, a student has not taken admission under management/ Convener quota or any other quota, a student family income is not more than 3.50 lacs as already motioned also.
- on the Point of 10th & 12th exam marks, the qualified students will be selected. It will depend upon the course that is being pursued by the student.
- To verify docs of applicants, by the authority of Sant Nirankari Mandal may also conduct the interview of selected candidates.
- If students want to continue the Baba Garbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme, in last year examination of every year students must maintain the minimum 60% marks.