Bahadurlal Amritlal Jain Scholarship scheme 2021 online form available here click to download. Bahadurlal Amritlal Jain Charitable Trust was Established in the year 1987, and is registered with the Charity Commissioner, Mumbai. And is having tax exemption benefit under Sec. 80G of the I.T Act,1961. Since then, we have been rendering services in the field of education, medical, social welfare, social and religious activities. if still, you want to know more regarding this then you just need to visit the official website at bljaincharitabletrust.org.
Jain Scholarship 2021-22
Invites all the eligible students to apply for the scholarship program. Bahadurlal Amritlal Jain Charitable Trust granted this scholarship, which is a registered charitable trust working in the field of welfare and education since 1987. All the genius students who are pursuing graduate and undergraduate studies in India cat get this scholarship from an Approved board/university if they are pursuing the following courses:-
- Medical:-M.B.B.S, M.S., M.D., B.D.S, B.P.T, or B.Pharma.
- Engineering:- B.E., B.Arch., B.Tech(I.I.T).
- Commerce:- C.A.(CPT Foundation passed), ICWA(Foundation passed), C.S., Executive Programmes, M.B.A from I.I.M
Jain Scholarship 2021-22 Application Form
JAIN Scholarship 2021-22 are approved by JUSC, The eligibility criteria for each scholarship and agreement on the number of scholarships to be awarded annually. The committee also approves the selection and renewal process. Scholarship within each category will be awarded based on merit and will not by any means be tested or otherwise influenced by any other award/grant etc. held by the scholarship applicant.
- Scholarship applicants can obtain the Scholarship Application form from the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Admissions Office.
- A student may apply for a scholarship in any ONE of the scholarship categories listed.
- No student may hold more than ONE scholarship.
- Scholarship application form should be submitted at the JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) Admissions Office.
- Consideration will be given to applications that meet the eligibility criteria for each scholarship category provided the application is received before the specified deadline.
- Applications for Academic Achievement Scholarships received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Applications will be ranked based on merit.
Jain Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Following criteria must be met by candidates for applying for this scholarship:-
- The course that is mentioned above, the applicant must be pursuing their course in any of them.
- Family income of a student should not be more than INR 6,00,000 lac P/A.
- In first go, a candidate should have passed a previous year examination.
- Candidate score in J.E.E. rank must be below 80,000.
Scholarship Reward of Bahadur Amritlal Jain Scholarship scheme
The selected candidates will be awarded according to their course requirements, under this scholarship scheme.
How to Apply for Jain Scholarship scheme
- To download the application form, click on the below the link http://www.bljaincharitabletrust.org/Hostel Admission Form Scholarship Application Form
- Fill all the details.
- Attach all required documents as given below.
- Along with INR 30 as cash or postal order sent your filled application to the following address as given below.
B.A. jain Hostel,
151, Kanchan Bag,
The copies of the following documents are required to attach with the applicaation form
- Fee receipt(tution fee)
- Bank passbook
- Annual income certificate
- Mark – sheets.
To apply for Amritlal Jain Charitable Trust Scholarship 2021, the deadline is December 2021. It is to be noted that the candidate must submit their application before 5 pm .
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their Weak economic background and those who are atmost in the need of this scholarship to pursue their dreams.
- Educating our children has been a priority for us as long as we can remember. And scholarships have played a crucial role in ensuring that finance is available for the bright and the able.
- This year over 1 lakh students are likely to apply and at least a thousand scholarships will be awarded.
- Students/guardians can register through the following modes
3. School Participation (At Select Schools)
- There is no matter like with the scholarship or money being awarded for writing the examination for school students. Ultimately the students can learn more and have a habit to meet their exams with good level of confidence and able to meet all the challeges ahead with dedication even if they could not achieve the scholarship.
we wish u all the best for your scholarship exam hope u succeed.