Capital First MBA Scholarship invites applications from graduate students who are going to pursue an MBA Degree Program and annual family income must be less than INR 6 lakhs (from all sources). Must be pursuing/ applying to an MBA degree program or equivalent. company is offering a total of 110 scholarships of 1 lakh per annum to each student. I would suggest reaching out to the financial aid office of the university you plan to attend, or to Capital First directly, for more information on any available scholarships and how to apply for them.
INR 1,00,000 on tuition fees and books
Capital First Limited
Capital First MBA Scholarship scheme 2022-23
Capital First MBA Scholarship 2022-23 invites applications from graduate students who are going to pursue an MBA degree or its equivalent in the academic year 2022-23. The scholarship aims to aid the perseverance and access to higher education to deserving students from the incapacitated(weaker) sections of the society by providing them relevant financial support.
Capital First MBA Scholarship details
– Course level:-Management
– Level : Masters
– Provided by:- Capital First Limited
– Applicable In : India
Capital First MBA Scholarship Rewards
– Scholarship Amount: INR 1 Lakh per annum.
– The company offers a total of 110 scholarships.
-Scholarship amount will be only regarding to tuition fees and books.
-The final expenditure of the scholarship will be done after the submission of fee receipt by the applicant(This will be an confirmation of part payment by the applicant).
Applicants must complete the application form online. Applying online is possible via the bank’s official website. Gather additional details from this page, such as the requirements for eligibility, the procedure for selection, the advantages, the total number of scholarships, the deadline, and any other pertinent information, such as how to fill out an online application and a direct link to apply.
- To provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low-income families for higher studies to meet their day to day expenses.
- Those students who have taken admission in a recognized college to pursue professional courses without facing any competitive examination will also be eligible for the scholarship. However, such students should not have less than 50% marks at higher secondary / graduation level. These students will be selected according to merit.
- Under this scheme, a scholarship holder will not avail any other scholarship/stipend to pursue the course.
Capital First Scholarship Application Mode
Go to https://www.capitalfirst.com/capital-first-scholarship
Capital First MBA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
– An applicant must :Be a citizen of India.
– Be Pursuing/applying to an MBA degree program or equivalent at a alleged(reputed) institution during the academic year 2022-23
– Be Enrolled in the batch of current academic year (2023-2024).
– Have Family Annual income less than Rs 6 lakh.
– Have successfully completed his/her graduation.
How to Apply In Capital First Scholarship MBA (Step By Step Process)
Eligible applicant can apply for the Scholarship through the following steps (online mode only):
– Go to the official link – https://www.capitalfirst.com/
– Click on the here to visit the online registration link.
– Login/Register yourself with the using Facebook, Google or Email account.
– After signed in, click on ‘Start Application’ to start filling the form.
– Fill in all the details and upload all related documents.
– Lastly click on Submit.
What Documents Required For Capital First MBA Scholarship?
Personal information related:
– Student’s recent photograph
– Aadhaar card
– Address proof
– Admission letter
– Fee receipt
– Class 10 mark sheet
– Class 12 mark sheet
– Graduation mark sheet
– Entrance exam score
Parents’ Income proof:
– Salary Slip
– Income Tax Return(ITR)
– Income certificate from Tehsildar or Magistrate.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How much is the Capital First MBA Scholarship amount given to the selected students?
Around 110 students are selected from All Over India and every single student is given 2 lakhs for an MBA study.
What is the fee to be paid for the application?
IDFC FIRST Bank Ltd. does not charge application fees for MBA Scholarship. Even after this, if someone asks you for the application fee, you can mail it to the email address given. [email protected]
Who will receive this Capital First MBA Scholarship?
This scholarship will be given only to Indian students All Over India. Students who have completed their bachelor’s degrees from 2021 to 2021 are eligible for MBA.
How do apply for the registration form?
First, students must create an account with their username and mail ID. As soon as students create their account, their user ID and password will be sent through email. After that, the interested candidates can start filling an application form and submit all the documents asked and attached.
How do we know we are selected?
Students who are selected will receive IDFC FIRST Bank Limited and the final notice will be sent to your registered email address.
Capital First MBA Scholarship Contact Details:
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact Number: 1860 500 9900
- Address: KCA Enclave 1st Floor, No 582 80 Feet Road Police Station Road Opp Bethany High, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095