UP (Uttar Pradesh ) Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 for Students of class 9th and 10th. Under this scheme, all the eligible students getting Pre-Matric scholarships by the Uttar Pradesh Government. The scholarships are distributed Under Uttar Pradesh Chatrapati Yojna monitored by UP Samaj Kalyan Vibhag.
Aim Of UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023
To provide financial support to those students who are genius in their academy and has an economically weak background.
Students Eligibility For Uttar Pradesh Scholarship
for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship for ST, SC, General category students
- The student should be in class 9th or 10th.
- Student should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- A student should not have family income more than 2lack per year.
- Any Students belongs to General, SC, ST and from any category can apply.
UP Pre –Matric Scholarship Rewards
For the deserving students, the government is offering 100% Scholarship. The government is also helping in full fee payment. For class 9th and 10th scholarship will be Rs.720 annually.
Applying way for Pre –Matric Uttar Pradesh Scholarship
- For online registration “click here”.
- All the information should be filled by students which is asked in the form and then submit the form.
- Further information will be communicated on the registered e-mail id.
Selection Procedure for UP Pre-Matric 2023
UP Samaj Kalyan Vibhag (UP Scholarship 2023) will select the scholars on the basis of their following things:-
- The annual income of their family
- Category (ST, SC, General, and any other category).
|UP Pre Matric Scholarship||UP Post Matric Scholarship|
Required Documents For Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship
- Marks sheet of Class 8th or 9th
- Cast certificate of the students.
- Birth certificate of the students.
- Income proof of the student’s family.
- Bank Passbook.
- Fee receipt.
- Passport size photo of the student.
- Aadhar card number.
Important dates for UP Pre Matric Scholarship
September-2023 will be the Last date for online registration
October-2023 will be the last date to submit the form by post.
Check here to track UP Scholarship Status
Frequently Asked Questions
After visiting the official website, you must first create your user ID, your mail ID phone number, and date of birth. After creating an account, you will have a temporary password so that you can initiate registration. An SMS will be sent to your phone number, which will be a permanent password and ID after complete the registration.
UP scholarship supports the education of students domiciled in Uttar Pradesh (UP). Both pre-matric and post-matric scholarships are available for students belonging to the SC / ST / OBC / General categories. Scholarships covered under this umbrella are offered by the Minority Welfare Department, Backward Classes Welfare Department, Tribal Welfare Department, and Social Welfare Department.
Students belonging to notified minority communities. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis (Parsis) are studying only in India and are eligible to apply for these scholarships to meet the guidelines of the scheme.